Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California (67038 Views)

4 Killed In California Shooting Spree / A Kenyan To Be Governor Of California: These Kenyans Na Waa Oh / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by priscaoge(f): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Haba...I don't get it. Does it mean there should be a 'Yes' and 'No' convo btwn a man n a woman before they get down #Lmao!

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iceberylin(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Whites being Silly since 10000AC

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Dcaliphate(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2014
ppl that cant understand this how do expect to pass an aptitude test, go back to sleep joor angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by PromiseAndre: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Everything we see on here s jst all 'bout sex sex sex... As if the world depends on it...

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by JustCare: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: learning is a life-long experience. grin grin
and you just finished that guy this early morning grin
caseless: learning is a life-long experience. grin grin
and you just finished that guy this early morning
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by rhythyson: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Fu*king long process man. grin

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Caseless: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2014
JustCare:
and you just finished that guy this early morning grin
and you just finished that guy this early morning
grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by emog17(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2014
And what will be the proof that the boy or girl said 'yes' before the sex? Who is the witness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by NaLaugh: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2014
MayorofLagos: It means sex will be preceded by a question and answer session.

Boy: do you know what i am getting ready to do you?

Girl: yes!

Boy: are you aware i have an ere.ction?

Boy: do you know what erect pennees do?

Boy: under California statute code 739 section X.X.X, do you consent to be fvckd by this penees?

Boy: to prove intent and consent in the AFFIRMATIVE grab the penees and insert it in your body.

Girl: ok.

cool cool I change my mind about relocating to California! Im going to Utah instead.

Haha. This is the exact scenario that played out in my head when i read this. Except in mine she signs a copy of the code cheesy

On another note.. who da hell goes to Utah? I'm also tossing around the idea of relocating to Cali. Hollywood keeps calling my name cool

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by MMMG14: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=penquin]yesgrin

Funi dsplay name...! Penguin indeeed! Lmaoo
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: consensual agreement btw both party.
Sexual cohesiveness btw the opposites.
They mean, sexual principle of reciprocity.
Infact, they mean no sexual militancy and insurgency.
They mean holo-sexual relativity.
I swear, they mean effusion of 'yeses'.
They are saying sexual desiderata . What the law preaches is romantic uniformitarianis. Infact, it encourages holo-hayalenal sexual acceptance. The law is frictional to rapemaniac, the law envices posterior and anterior compromise...Etc.
Hope u understand now.
JISOS!!

3 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by gentlezypher: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2014
better still girls should make available application form, on how konji hold u, u go apply, fill the form and submit 4 onward processing....madt people
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sylvarresta(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2014
emog17: And what will be the proof that the boy or girl said 'yes' before the sex? Who is the witness.
I wonder o, because some guys will be like, I swear she said Yes twice.

4 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Israel5(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Rawani: Basically they're saying if a girl does not verbally agree to intimate activity, you cannot assume her smile/silence means she is interested, regardless of if she is high or drunk because that would count as rape_. It's all in a bid to tighten laws against sexual crime and harassment especially in schools. That's my understanding.
when a drunkard tells you 'yes'_ dont hang on it. what if he(gay)/she denies saying 'yes' in court?

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by emmy02(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: consensual agreement btw both party.
They are saying sexual desiderata . What the law preaches is romantic uniformitarianis. Infact, it encourages holo-hayalenal sexual acceptance. The law is frictional to rapemaniac, the law envices posterior and anterior compromise...Etc.
Hope u understand now.

Nw u hv confused every one.... R u Patrick?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2014
henryobinna: me too
consensual agreement btw both party.
Hope u understand now.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Infomizer(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2014
MayorofLagos: It means sex will be preceded by a question and answer session.

Boy: do you know what i am getting ready to do you?

Boy: are you aware i have an ere.ction?

Boy: do you know what erect pennees do?

Boy: under California statute code 739 section X.X.X, do you consent to be fvckd by this penees?

Boy: to prove intent and consent in the AFFIRMATIVE grab the penees and insert it in your body.

Girl: ok.

cool cool I change my mind about relocating to California! Im going to Utah instead.

Lmsao.
And all this must be on tape that will serve as evidence admissible in any law court...
smiley

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2014
alberto2k: i don't even understand this Anyone to explain this to me plz??!
consensual agreement btw both party.
Hope u understand now.

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2014
The good part is that oyibo girls are willing to answer you as for Nigerian girls conji go de kill them they go still de form when you ask them the question, if they no answer you and you leave them what you will hear outside later is that you are not man enough forgetting that na jail you de fear to enter. BTW happy birthday to me. www.nairaland.com/1885157/happy-birthday-me-ucheosefoh
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by samuelfemo(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2014
really

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by red101(f): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2014
alberto2k: i don't even understand this Anyone to explain this to me plz??!

It's a law to prevent r.ape

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Rawani: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Israel5: when a drunkard tells you 'yes'_ dont hang on it. what if he(gay)/she denies saying 'yes' in court?

I guess the recorder in your phone has a new job. Better still, prepare forms where girls can thumbprint, and remember to make photocopies. wink

3 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by henryobinna(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: consensual agreement btw both party.
Hope u understand now.
do you also wish to tell me as you told that guy 'learning is a life long experience'...?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Samabu07(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2014
The California State Bill just spotted me out again. I tell them, yes we are getting down...if she says no...imma check my schedule for the day and re-schedule meeting with her.
#Highlysatisfied cool

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Can someone just explain to me concisely what this means
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Instead of pushing outrageous and relatively unenforceable laws, they should properly enforce the laws we already have in place.

Secondly, if they want to curb ra.pe on campus, they should transfer control from the "campus police" (glorified security personnel) to the local law enforcement. I've talked to a "campus officer" I know, and he expressly stated that his job was to make sure the university never got a bad rap. He was expected to sweep such reports under the rug when studies show that few of these crimes get reported as it is.

I know more than one girl who claims to have been ra.ped. One of them claimed that she'd reported it to the campus police only to be advised against pressing charges. Perhaps this "Yes Means Yes" BC was passed with good intentions, but I don't see it changing anything. I guess we'll see how it goes...

5 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam: Can someone just explain to me concisely what this means
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by silversonuc(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Sylvarresta: I wonder o, because some guys will be like, I swear she said Yes twice.

bad G, naija boys wll always find dia way arnd such situations, niggas muct knack kpekus, shun all d yeye laws

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Horlawoomey(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2014
This cannot work in Naija where her NO means YES or sometimes when she will just be giggling.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by fourlarring(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Bleep you California + cruel Law
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Israel5(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Rawani:

I guess the recorder in your phone has a new job. Better still, prepare forms where girls can thumbprint, and remember to make photocopies. wink
are u kidding me? bt no worries mahn, me khian spend me vacashian in africa fi liaf.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by nmanma1(f): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2014
emog17: And what will be the proof that the boy or girl said 'yes' before the sex? Who is the witness.
does dt mean d v to put cctv on dere citizens body to know who said ys or no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.