Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California (66999 Views)

4 Killed In California Shooting Spree / A Kenyan To Be Governor Of California: These Kenyans Na Waa Oh / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by hardychris(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2014
epospiky: What a rubbish law. Let it stay hanging in their country. Let them not even make attempt of extending here. God help us.
hahahaha bro u dey vex oo! Its like u like rushing it?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=MMMG14][/quote]
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Caseless: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2014
emmy02:

Nw u hv confused every one.... R u Patrick?
grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by rman: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2014
MayorofLagos: It means sex will be preceded by a question and answer session.

Boy: do you know what i am getting ready to do you?

Girl: yes!

Boy: are you aware i have an ere.ction?

Boy: do you know what erect pennees do?

Boy: under California statute code 739 section X.X.X, do you consent to be fvckd by this penees?

Boy: to prove intent and consent in the AFFIRMATIVE grab the penees and insert it in your body.

Girl: ok.

cool cool I change my mind about relocating to California! Im going to Utah instead.

Werey!!! Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by epospiky(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2014
hardychris: hahahaha bro u dey vex oo! Its like u like rushing it?
Rushing what? You mean...ah. It's not really like that but if i comprehended what the op meant. I don't think that "law" is a law. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by dammytosh: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2014
nairalife2013: Women wil not like dis law. They prefare no means yes. Watch out for feminists protest. Meanwhile if dis law was alife when men where men, many of us would have smelled the bars uncountable times!

lol.

you hear "No joooor", "No ", Noo, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by BTT(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Idrismusty97: I don't understand

priscaoge: Haba...I don't get it. Does it mean there should be a 'Yes' and 'No' convo btwn a man n a woman before they get down #Lmao!

The law mean say if you wan sambele your babe or bobo as per BEDminton levels, you go need ask your babe/bobo whether she/him wan do and she/him must to say 'yes' before you carry on.

You grab?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by slap1(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2014
What if she's a deaf-mute? How will she agree?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iswallker(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2014
dotna: California Passes ‘Yes Means Yes’ Law

Here’s some uplifting news to read before you leave for your long weekend: California just became the first state to pass a ‘Yes Means Yes’ bill that would require all state-funded colleges and universities to adopt “affirmative consent” language in their definitions of consensual sex, Yahoo! News reports.
The California senate unanimously passed the bill in May, and it’s now set to be signed into law by Governor Jerry Brown. The law defines sexual consent between people as “affirmative, conscious, and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity.” In other words, silence or a lack of resistance do not count as consent, and drugs and alcohol will not (not that they ever should) excuse unwanted sexual activity or touching.
Governor Brown must sign the bill into law by September 30th, and if he does, it would be the first time a state would require such strong language to be a part of a school’s sexual assault policies, Claire Conlon, a spokesperson for Senator Kevin de Leon—who championed the bill—told Yahoo!.
We love this idea, not only because it seems to do away with the old “No means no” mentality, but because it champions enthusiastic consent between students. Hopefully, it’ll encourage all parties involved to stand up for themselves and talk about what they’re comfortable with. There’s nothing sexier or healthier than two people who really know what they want and aren’t afraid to say it.

http://zealnote.com/yes-means-yes-new-sex-law-california/

somebody please enlighten me...

do i need to capture her yes on my phone or make her sign cause a lady may turn around and blackmail me...

especially when she gets less than what she's expecting... grin grin

edited

and what happens to quickies..the type you do with clothes on in the heat of the moment..

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by cityexams: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2014
Just Few Days left for 2014/2015 WAEC/G.C.E to start.

Get A's in all your Subjects without stress.

Receive W.A.E.C / G.C.E answers, Both Obj. And Theory live on your mobile phone.

Visit WWW.CITYEXAM.ML For More Details smiley

Dont Be Left out.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by prettiest1(f): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2014
doctorofgirls: RubbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiissssssSshhhhhh
Your moniker got me laughing.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by solidman59(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2014
See this one talking as if she can answer the question if asked. All these "stop it I like it girls" in naija. They want it even more than you. In this case, I prefer Houston, Texas
deols: There are no blurred lines. #simple

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by evantical: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Are they going to use tape recorder to record the yes incase she later denies in other to enrope u?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Btruth: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2014

Boy: under California statute code 739 section X.X.X, do you consent to be fvckd by this penees?

Boy: to prove intent and consent in the AFFIRMATIVE grab the penees and insert it in your body.

cool cool I change my mind about relocating to California! Im going to Utah instead.

Better description of the new law, no more "I don't understand". For guys who can"t wait for the Yes answer, you better don't travel to California or else....naa straight to jail ooo.....lol.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Chinom(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2014
It's a stoopid law and a complete waste of public fund. It does not change anything. The " No means No" law was hard enough to implement. Girls generally respond with their body and eyes. No Naija babe will tell you "Yes, you can fu*k me now" . No akata babe either. They will show you that they are ready.
Some girls will even grab your d*ck without saying a word.

3 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Frankenstein: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2014
What if she says yes and then lies that she said no. If she doesn't show any resistance, it obviously means she consents.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Welcome to the era of necessary sexx tapes.

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by priscaoge(f): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2014
BTT:

The law mean say if you wan sambele your babe or bobo as per BEDminton levels, you go need ask your babe/bobo whether she/him wan do and she/him must to say 'yes' before you carry on.

You grab?
And if d babe refuse to say 'Yes',that means d dude will push down all d 'Standing Committee' abicheesycheesycheesy

Ok I grab nowcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2014
What if the girl comes later to say that it wasn't her consent?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by roufy235(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2014
i don't understand
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by obiscolly(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2014
This is what happens in a society where everything's so perfect that the lawmakers have nothing else to do than come up with funny ammendments to existing laws grin

We will get there! smiley

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by experimentist: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Ujsizzle... Say yes pls cry
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by MrOrioye(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2014
So many rape cases ahead. I hope black musicians and celebrities use their senses in cali.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by syta: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2014
K
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Mprex(f): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2014
barcanista: Na wa o. This law makes f*cking a long process.
shocked shocked
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Hafyz23(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: consensual agreement btw both party.
Sexual cohesiveness btw the opposites.
They mean, sexual principle of reciprocity.
Infact, they mean no sexual militancy and insurgency.
They mean holo-sexual relativity.
I swear, they mean effusion of 'yeses'.
They are saying sexual desiderata . What the law preaches is romantic uniformitarianis. Infact, it encourages holo-hayalenal sexual acceptance. The law is frictional to rapemaniac, the law envices posterior and anterior compromise, they mean conspicous YES, as in, existentialistic YES is the case here. Like 'hemorhagic yes' is what they're talking about...Etc.
Hope u understand now.
And thank you for making it totally simpler my foot.
They are saying sexual desiderata . What the law preaches is romantic uniformitarianis. Infact, it encourages holo-hayalenal sexual acceptance. The law is frictional to rapemaniac, the law envices posterior and anterior compromise, they mean conspicous YES, as in, existentialistic YES is the case here. Like 'hemorhagic yes' is what they're talking about...Etc.
Hope u understand now.
Hope u understand now.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Oyiboman69: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2014
no be me quiet 4 dis mata.a beg make una tel me wet in dey hapen
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by patrickmuf(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
What if she says yes and goes on to deny? A very senseless law...
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
dotna: California Passes ‘Yes Means Yes’ Law

Here’s some uplifting news to read before you leave for your long weekend: California just became the first state to pass a ‘Yes Means Yes’ bill that would require all state-funded colleges and universities to adopt “affirmative consent” language in their definitions of consensual sex, Yahoo! News reports.
The California senate unanimously passed the bill in May, and it’s now set to be signed into law by Governor Jerry Brown. The law defines sexual consent between people as “affirmative, conscious, and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity.” In other words, silence or a lack of resistance do not count as consent, and drugs and alcohol will not (not that they ever should) excuse unwanted sexual activity or touching.
Governor Brown must sign the bill into law by September 30th, and if he does, it would be the first time a state would require such strong language to be a part of a school’s sexual assault policies, Claire Conlon, a spokesperson for Senator Kevin de Leon—who championed the bill—told Yahoo!.
We love this idea, not only because it seems to do away with the old “No means no” mentality, but because it champions enthusiastic consent between students. Hopefully, it’ll encourage all parties involved to stand up for themselves and talk about what they’re comfortable with. There’s nothing sexier or healthier than two people who really know what they want and aren’t afraid to say it.

http://zealnote.com/yes-means-yes-new-sex-law-california/
is someone understing dis thing at all shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by phorget(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2014

meet me at Eagle Mountain,Utah... grin

meet me at Eagle Mountain,Utah...
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by carlos1(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2014
The woman can still end up claiming she did not say yes after the show. Would the yes and no conversation be recorded?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.