Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California (67050 Views)

4 Killed In California Shooting Spree / A Kenyan To Be Governor Of California: These Kenyans Na Waa Oh / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by silversonuc(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Ucheosefoh: The good part is that oyibo girls are willing to answer you as for Nigerian girls conji go de kill them they go still de form when you ask them the question, if they no answer you and you leave them what you will hear outside later is that you are not man enough forgetting that na jail you de fear to enter. BTW happy birthday to me. www.nairaland.com/1885157/happy-birthday-me-ucheosefoh
happy bday brov, more kpekus to ur colletion
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Lathunjimi(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2014
MayorofLagos: It means sex will be preceded by a question and answer session.

Boy: do you know what i am getting ready to do you?

Girl: yes!

Boy: are you aware i have an ere.ction?

Boy: do you know what erect pennees do?

Boy: under California statute code 739 section X.X.X, do you consent to be fvckd by this penees?

Boy: to prove intent and consent in the AFFIRMATIVE grab the penees and insert it in your body.

Girl: ok.

cool cool I change my mind about relocating to California! Im going to Utah instead.

Lwkmd.... not romantic enuf for both sides involved.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by silversonuc(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Buh come to think of it, if dis kind law enter naija ehn, na c.j go kill boys finish oooo, no b diz 9ja babes? Buh i trust naija boys sha, dey'l always improvise

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by sammirano: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2014

Boy: under California statute code 739 section X.X.X, do you consent to be fvckd by this penees?

Boy: to prove intent and consent in the AFFIRMATIVE grab the penees and insert it in your body.

cool cool I change my mind about relocating to California! Im going to Utah instead.

as in ehn, some girls will still do it.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Bsc(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Haba....so u mean if a gal carry her two leg waka come ma huz...commot clothe remove pant...I go stand dey look am lik zombie until she decides to say yes then...na waoh

3 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Well, the law might seem necessary over there because of a lot of one night stands with sour legal aftermaths. Here in Naija, it won't work coz our women are just wonderful. You go dey smooch naija babe, she will keep saying NO till u comot her undies and enter, then she will be begging to straff her hard, small time she go dey tell u to change style.

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by hisableplc(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2014
What if she says yes n tells court no....where is d proof dat claims she said yes...the bible cant be modified flee from fornication or say yes in d court or pupilt.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2014
wow!!! I guess b4 she says yes, the old man will fall
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by themmydhayhor(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: consensual agreement btw both party.
Sexual cohesiveness btw the opposites.
They mean, sexual principle of reciprocity.
Infact, they mean no sexual militancy and insurgency.
They mean holo-sexual relativity.
I swear, they mean effusion of 'yeses'.
They are saying sexual desiderata . What the law preaches is romantic uniformitarianis. Infact, it encourages holo-hayalenal sexual acceptance. The law is frictional to rapemaniac, the law envices posterior and anterior compromise...Etc.
Hope u understand now.

Don't think he can..
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sogeyjnr(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2014
McWhillion:
Makes two of us
same hia,
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Afam4eva(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2014
One more reason not to move to California. Very soon we will start putting down our signatures in order to have sex. Whatever happened to allowing nature to take it's full course. There are better ways to to protect that sex victims than this silly law imo.

Btw, how will they even ascertain that both parties said yes. is it supposed to be recorded or what?

Boy: Let's have sex

Girl: That's a great idea. But do you have a recorder?

Boy: No

Girl: Then we may have to post pone the sex

Boy: Your father

3 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2014

cheesy ahahaha ... They only wanna make toasting difficult for guys most especially on ladies who have interest but wanted to be lured into the act so as not to be seen cheap !!

No wahala sha, Na to lie heaven and hell till she yes for Yanshing cheesy ....

Nigeria is the best way to be in this regard where No means Yes and where a girl just say Yes, a sharp dude will blink eyes and think twice so as to avoid HIV and Ebola grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by 100Cents: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2014
If you wait for Nigerian girls to say yes, nah till eternity.

Mentioning sex is even a scare to Nigerian ladies but she wants it before you reason it.

Silence means agreement once she isn't on drugs..
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Afam4eva(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents: If you wait for Nigerian girls to say yes, nah till eternity.

Mentioning sex is even a scare to Nigerian ladies but she wants it before you reason it.

Silence means agreement once she isn't on drugs..
Such a law will mean that Nigerian guys will not have kpuri for the rest of their lives because Nigerian girls find it very difficult to tell you they want to go down. You have to be the one to initiate it.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2014
ladies you have the right to remain silent during sex, cos anything you say would be held against you.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2014
Afam4eva: One more reason not to move to California. Very soon we will start putting down our signatures in order to have sex. Whatever happened to allowing nature to take it's full course. There are better ways to to protect that sex victims than this silly law imo.

Btw, how will they even ascertain that both parties said yes. is it supposed to be recorded or what?

Boy: Let's have sex

Girl: That's a great idea. But do you have a recorder?

Boy: No

Girl: Then we may have to post pone the sex

Boy: Your father
Lol @ signatures and I think both couple will also soon be seeking consent of the court before sex grin ..... Fill forms, sign and the Judge will also sign valid for first round only grin !! .... You must re-apply for second and subsequent rounds !!

The World has gone crazy !

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by searay(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=MayorofLagos][/quote]
Now the reverse
It means sex will be preceded by a question and answer session.

Girl: do you know what i am getting ready to do you?

Boy: yes!

Girl: are you aware that I'm wet?

Girl: do you know what heat/wetness do?

Girl: under California statute code 739 section X.X.X, do you consent to be fvckd by this penees?

Girl: to prove intent and consent in the AFFIRMATIVE grab your something and insert it in your something and do the something.

Boy: ok.

But if this law come to Nigeria lawyers will tell us that minus plus minus is equal to plus(- + - = +). Meaning no + no = yes

Naija for life and GEJ till 2099
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Afam4eva(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2014
How about guys asking girls to say YES under durress

Boy: Oya, say YEs or i slit your throat

Girl: YES YES YES

There will always be loopholes, so, it's best they just leave things the way they are. Too many laws does not necessarily mean that crime will reduce. It just means that more innocent people will go to jail.

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by DaWorshiper(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2014

Lol.. U no well.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Afam4eva: How about guys asking girls to say YES under durress

Boy: Oya, say YEs or i slit your throat

Girl: YES YES YES

There will always be loopholes, so, it's best they just leave things the way they are. Too many laws does not necessarily mean that crime will reduce. It just means that more innocent people will go to jail.

How the hell is the person in your example innocent??

3 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by 100Cents: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2014
Afam4eva:
Such a law will mean that Nigerian guys will not have kpuri for the rest of their lives because Nigerian girls find it very difficult to tell you they want to go down. You have to be the one to initiate it.

Exactly. That is why you hear such things like, " You are not man enough " or " Castrated man "..

They can never say it. Some will never show it even by body language.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by habiolah(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2014
so, if there is dispute after the deed is done, how will the court know that the girl, for example, said 'Yes'? Is the guy to record the conversation or get a written agreement as proof?

No be 'YES' Nacho and his teammates they shout those days for UAE? Guess they saw the future.

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Afam4eva(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

How the hell is the person in your example innocent??
He's not innocent but he can cheat the system and get away with it. If it's about getting a YES then he can get it by hook or by crook.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by raphy(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2014
sex law or no sex law,life goes on.in my own view it seems the governor loves sex too much.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sylvarresta(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2014
silversonuc:

bad G, naija boys wll always find dia way arnd such situations, niggas muct knack kpekus, shun all d yeye laws
Abi nau, wetin man go do.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Afam4eva:
He's not innocent but he can cheat the system and get away with it. If it's about getting a YES then he can get it by hook or by crook.

False. A "YES" achieved through forced coercion isn't consent. I will assume you understand how/why.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Afam4eva(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

False. A "YES" achieved through forced coercion isn't consent. Surely, you understand that.
Surely you don't get my point. How will the authorities ascertain that the YES was gotten through forced coercion?

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by epospiky(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2014
What a rubbish law. Let it stay hanging in their country. Let them not even make attempt of extending here. God help us.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by myhero4eva: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Guys i hope u r all ears, she must say yes b4 u engage ur ur erected bullet. If not u wil remain behind d bars 4 God kns hw lng. If she keeps silent wit smiles, u too keep smilin and begging, if nt cut off ur manhood so it wil nt disturb u anymore...
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Afam4eva:
Surely you don't get my point. How will the authorities ascertain that the YES was gotten through forced coercion?

That's another story. My point is, giving a "YES by hook and crook" at the end of a knife or by a threat isn't giving a consenting "YES" in the eyes of the law.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by hardychris(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Hahahaha it sounds funny, dumb guls will have to nod their head up and down in afirmation after using sign language lol[i][/i]
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Tawis06: same here

same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.