Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor (1936 Views)

Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Rikidony(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
karlmax2: so if bama is under attack the military should not use all the weapon in it's arsenal including bombing your rag tag militia position to oblivion defending bama. The way gej haters reason is beyond comprehension! !.
[color=#990000][quote author=karlmax2] BRO STOPE DECIEVING UR SELF BAMA HAS FALLEN THE MILITARY SHOULD LIVE UP TO EXPECTATION AND DEFEND THE NATION
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rikidony:
BRO IF BAMA HAS NOT FALLEN THE MILITARY SPOKES MAN MAJOR GEN. CHRIS OLUKULADE WOULD HAVE GIVEN US THE LATEST

Trust me, if Boko Haram is in control of Bama; you would have seen their sympathizers jubilating here.

Like I said earlier on, the battle in Bama is intermittent; it is on and off. You'd still see some insurgents lurking around and trying to regroup. These are the last days of Boko Haram, they are so desperate for a place to live as Sambisa is no longer habitable and that is why they will keep regrouping. Regular airstrike is needed to dislodge them totally.

2 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Afroconnect: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rikidony:
BRO IF BAMA HAS NOT FALLEN THE MILITARY SPOKES MAN MAJOR GEN. CHRIS OLUKULADE WOULD HAVE GIVEN US THE LATEST
Guy ur reason is very myopic,why would Olukolada be moved by every rumour he hears.

He is. Spokesman for the army not a reporter.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rikidony: [color=#990000]
says a nobody that is no where near borno not to talk of bama.u expect me to believe a Dundee over the deputy governor of borno and the Nigerian army.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by DonaldGenes(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Now, I don't know which to believe anymore

For me,it is absolutely disheartening as to which and what to believe, Imagine this

"Skytrend News @SkytrendNews
3m
Our source challenged the #NigeriaArmy to broadcast live telecast of Bama to the public if it hasn't been overrun
/gWV4m1"

Meanwhile, ChannelsTv on the Other hand

"Channels TV just retracted their story about the claim of BH taking over Bama"

Finally, all we need is, "We will contribute money for transportation & life insurance. Just go to Bama & tell us "reporting live from Bama!" in a video and post it
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Ayed44: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Ok ooooo
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Rikidony(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Afroconnect:
Guy ur reason is very myopic,why would Olukolada be moved by every rumour he hears. You speak like a kid. Olukolade normally gve latest info to the media during the military success in this case hes silence

He is. Spokesman for the army not a reporter.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by poiZon: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2014
seanet02: Exactly my question to some GEJ apologists.
Why conduct airstrikes on your very own territory bif you are still comfortably holding it.

i also heard they hoisted thier flag too in bama, gwoza and am yet to see the flags till now. so who shud i believe between bh, shariarporters, bbc hausa n my naija army?
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by poiZon: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2014
Rikidony:
BRO IF BAMA HAS NOT FALLEN THE MILITARY SPOKES MAN MAJOR GEN. CHRIS OLUKULADE WOULD HAVE GIVEN US THE

like u wont ask for pictures after digestng the info.
abeg dnt even knw ur stand bro, today u r here tomoro u r thr, hv u heard of what d bible said abt people that sit on d fence?
take a stand today bro.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by chidekings(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2014
to the best of my knoweldge,i bet the fight is still on,so it will be unwise for the military to make a statement apart from the one they have already made.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Rikidony(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
poiZon:

like u wont ask for pictures after digestng the info.
abeg dnt even knw ur stand bro, today u r here tomoro u r thr, hv u heard of what d bible said abt people that sit on d fence?
take a stand today bro.
Bro am a through democrat i stand in support of the govt when i see them taking decisive and concrete steps towards a brighter future for this country.
I also deviate from same govt when i see a govt failling in carrying out its number one responsibilities of securing the live and propty. of its citizens
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Stantiques: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
seanet02: Can you please stop lying your azz out
bros abeggiii u dey bama??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Cant Nigerians Resort To Self Help? / Rate Electricity Power Supply In Your Area / 2015: APC Contract Prevents Unsuccessful Aspirants from Defecting After Dec 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.