Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,184 members, 7,845,885 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter (1294 Views)

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / My My My Rich Sawggs / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter by Equity10(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
I happend to know my boss through a friend. I became so close to him after my graduation in school,he decide to offer me a job in his company,the company gave me an official car,3bedroom flat and i was so happy and loyal to him.TWO years later he called me to his office asking me if i love his beautiful daughter,i was confus and he said i shouldnt mind that his only daughter told him that she is in love with me and he said if i still love my job i shouldnt reject his offer. But the issue here is that i have proposed to another lady whom i have been with all true my years in school.pls nairalander i need ur advice,i don't want to lose my job and same time the lady that suffered with me all true my stay in school.... But my boss daughter is so pretty..
Re: My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter by themmydhayhor(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guy mayb dat ur girl wey don suffer with you go b second wifi......or make una continue d journey of poverty......in oda word don't miss d bus...bro

1 chance
Re: My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter by dryakson(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
movie

1 Like

Re: My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter by beau49: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Read this same story sometime ago... undecided
Re: My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter by seankay(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
D OP might be Andyblaze or one of his new recruits
Re: My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
c dis my guy o....if dem get pepper bros no dull am na....she fine?
Re: My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter by braine(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is this story for real?? Huh? Its a lie.
Re: My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmmm...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is Love? / Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.