Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport (2423 Views)

$15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue / Bukola Saraki Receives British High Commissioner (Photos) / Hon Okon Uwah Slumps, Dies During Campaign In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by abdulwastecx(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2014
I hate brit...selfish crackers
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2014
If in Africa,we will call it "ise aiye".

Since its a white man,we will call it heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG: What a sad place to die.

A Briton coming from the USA and dying in the worst country for urgent medical care.

Gods speed Sir and maybe this will spur your country to encourage the thieves in power to do something health wise for the country.
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Lilimax(f): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Dominiquez: Thank God he is just coming in before they say that we have poisoned him through food or water.
Abio!
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by bankyblue(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2014
slimzypink:

keeping space dis early...lata u go com edit if e enta frnt page because u want likes....

go and DIE tongue
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: if he was to die, not even the best of doctors could have saved him. So, take ur comment back and apologize to nigerians for an unsavoury remark against the nation.
R.I.P to the dead!

Pull your lower lip over your head and then swallow. Apology ko, apogali ni, ode.
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2014
chronique: Sometimes,people talk not because they have anything meaningful to say,but because they just feel like talking and at such times,they do not think about what comes out of their mouth,whether it makes sense or not. At such times,you do not need to engage them in a discussion. Just let them be.

Dindinrin, you don't talk online, you type.

Engage your government on improving your healthcare instead of being an online slowpoke.
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
On my flight from Lagos to Madrid, someone took ill.

This is the response that waited our flight upon landing.

There's an ambulance (the one with lifesaving equipment not a coroners van) and more medical personnel waiting on the other side of the shot.

When I say stuff I mean to positively criticize my country so we can get improvements. If that makes you uneasy, oh wellllllll.

Yes people die of heart attack all the time but many many are saved by use of modern medicine and equipment when first responders are trained and have the proper tools to effect that training.

Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by SlyIg(f): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: sharrap!

And who is this escaped psychiatric patient?
Learn how to quote me without an insult next time, Ok?
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Caseless2: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2014
CityNG:

Pull your lower lip over your head and then swallow. Apology ko, apogali ni, ode.
duck, u do that first.
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Caseless2: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2014
SlyIg:

And who is this escaped psychiatric patient?
Learn how to quote me without an insult next time, Ok?
bimbo, i wil do that when u quit being childish in ur posts.
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2014
Caseless2: duck, u do that first.

wink
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by PapiWata: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014
For a British man forced to fly into Nigeria on account of employment obligations, one would imagine that the mounting stress levels and primal fear of infection by an often incurable disease, could predispose someone with a weak heart to literally get scared to death, and go into cardiac arrest as the plane enters Nigerian airspace, and health advisories are issued by the captain over the public address system in the plane's cabin.
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Caseless2: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2014
CityNG:

wink
grin
Re: Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
PapiWata: For a British man forced to fly into Nigeria on account of employment obligations, one would imagine that the mounting stress levels and primal fear of infection by an often incurable disease, could predispose someone with a weak heart to literally get scared to death, and go into cardiac arrest as the plane enters Nigerian airspace, and health advisories are issued by the captain over the public address system in the plane's cabin.

And then coupled with the fact the incompetent oafs at Murtala do not have a world class medical facility onsite added to the calamity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land / Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use / Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.