Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (11445 Views)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by doctorofgirls(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Hi:-h . I'm Tamara *XX* . I just want to
make a few things clear to y'all. Firstly, I
don't like being compared to anyone do
that and hell would break loose on your
head. You clingy rachet chicks should stop
acting like you know me, just because you
met me at a party and I start replying you
doesn't prove you know me# And then y'all
that think I'm a snub YES you are right I
don't like people:| so if I don't reply you
and my phone is turned on I don't like you
too and I'm avoiding you# Yes I'm not as
nice as you thought I'm rude that is very
lovely at least I'm real and before you met
me I was me so having you around don't
change nothing so go ahead remove me
and let's stop talking ill still progress
without you# anyone I've offended lately
I'm sorry# I appreciate when you listen to
what I've got to say but if you wanna judge
you should probably leave me now# lemme
address this You and YOU and mostly
YOUUUUUUU yeah you I know you don't
like me and you are a fake friend I'm not
going to pretend I have no idea anymore so
get the hell out of my life don't say bye just
leave. Specially to those who talk shiiii but
you don't know me here's a special message
'I don't know you and don't care to , but if
you talk about me so much I wonder what
time you have to take care of your broke
life :]Y ' . Those that think they can read me
and my actions *ROTFL* OSHEY ^(._.)^ you
have no idea how much I love mind games
# To my old friends ♥♥ ill reach out to y'all
one by one but till then much love from
me# To my real friends if I push you away
pardon me I was getting to know you#
Then to those that are special to me but
don't know it you would realise that soon
but If you do but don't care remember YOU
AIN'T SHIT YOU WEREN'T SPECIAL TILL I
MADE YOU SO. Till I have more to say MIND
YOUR BUSINESS AND DON'T ASK ME
STUPID QUESTIONS GO AND MAKE
MONEY ({}) -TAMZY_RAY SAY SO;wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by yuncka: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Wow! She will make a good writer.

8 Likes

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by marieolae(f): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2014
She must have been very jobless writing this smiley

23 Likes

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Justeenaleo(f): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2014
That's my kinda girl!!!!
She said it all undecided

1 Like

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by doctorofgirls(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2014
The book I read was <U>Cat's
Cradle</U> by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by spanzed(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Justeenaleo: That's my kinda girl!!!!
Then u shouldn't be living among men!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmn I bet she was pissed
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Justeenaleo(f): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2014
spanzed: Then u shouldn't be living among men!!
I know right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2014
ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣⓛⓔⓢⓢ ⓥⓘⓔⓦⓩ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by MisterLongman(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Rantings of an idle kid......... Am very sure she would flop in an essay competition.

10 Likes

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by MisterLongman(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2014
You don't have to tell us.... Your signature already confirmed it that you belong to the same category undecided

13 Likes

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2014
MisterLongman: Rantings of an idle kid......... Am very sure she would flop in an essay competition.
Most definitely, kids like that don't do well in education

8 Likes

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by flolancracker: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2014
I think she needs sexx.

1 Like

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by tayoxx(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2014
all this children self
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Justeenaleo(f): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2014
MisterLongman: You don't have to tell us.... Your signature already confirmed it that you belong to the same category undecided
Alright
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2014
I am imagining how ugly this person that wrote this must be. The only thing that connects me and girls is just that small thing. I keep asking myself questions like:
# what's so special about girls apart from the pu..?
# must every girl insults boys before they feel special?
Just imagine a secondary school girl being totally preoccupied with men and hatred. T.B Joshua should do his job.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Clinton594(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2014
who told you guys it was a girl that wrote this, the only thing I saw was a letter to female friends
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by yungEX(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2014
first things first shez an immature snub.she'll grow up & I bet she's as ugly ASF. ppl who write dis kinda tinz usually take d liberty of hidin behind the screens of their pc's or smartphones writing shiii,while they can't say it wen u meet em personally.

2 Likes

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Tekzyflex(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Noted!
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by spanzed(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Justeenaleo:
I know right
my sister u aren't how would u say u like such a write up..Nawa ooo
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by solomonbrown64: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2014
......deluded
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by chimerase2: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Useless and meaningless undecided
I was expecting sometin enchanting but yet was frustrated with somefin useless angry
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by nicechic(f): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2014
This is unneccesary.....If she doesn't wnt frnds...she shld de-activate her facebook acct.
na small pikin d worry her sha

3 Likes

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Justeenaleo(f): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2014
spanzed: my sister u aren't how would u say u like such a write up..Nawa ooo
She was saying her mind, that's something many people can't do.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Waec! Waec!! Waec!!!

1 Like

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Trash. Spewed from an insecured teenager. She needs help seriously and ASAP. But then again it is easier to claim you dont like people when actually you find it hard moving along with them.

2 Likes

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by spanzed(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Justeenaleo:
She was saying her mind, that's something many people can't do.
she was saying her mind in a very stupid manner...wetin reach insult na...shebi na just facebook frends dem be..ki lo fa rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Jhayson(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmmn....she tried
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by McWhillion(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by yungEX(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Clinton594: who told you guys it was a girl that wrote this, the only thing I saw was a letter to female friends

Read d topic again

1 Like

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by renimola(f): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Its nt her fault jare na omo kekere dey worry am...she will soon get over it..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways Broken_hearted Guys Unleash Their Frustration On Ladies / Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures / HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.