Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos (11323 Views)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Check Out This Nollywood Sexy Mama's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Daddy's Duty .

I've worked so hard .. I've really balled . But life without family is erm, well .

It feels good to have my daughter and her mom come around this beautiful Thursday .

I'm not a husband material , I'm just a Lover lover .

13 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
I love my beautiful daughter and I shall do that extra mile to make her happy and the happiest among her peers.

16 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dude finally showed up.

I hope fatherhood has brought maturity to your doorstep.

Happy belated birthday.

45 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by IamPlato(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
This Boy again... Which Year You Go Blow? Even If Na Only Small...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Upton: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
001 himself!

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
So this guy still dey sef grin

I thought he was among the eighty yahoo Nigerians that the FBI arrested last week cheesy God NOSE best

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by mourinhob: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
where this one come come out from again. pls we have serious national issues to deal with.

11 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Sunnyboom: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
You don humble now no more laulau.

6 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
mourinhob:
where this one come come out from again. pls we have serious national issues to deal with.

To Hell with national issues ..

National Issues no reach our side .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by tillaman(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Airforce1 is here keep your lyrics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Poorboy: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Where your TV abi you don market am

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by ShilohEagle(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
mourinhob:
grin. National issue kwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ok I got so many call outs from nairaland asking where I've been..

I'm here now grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by MrWTF(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
IamPlato:
This Boy again... Which Year You Go Blow? Even If Na Only Small...
See a reason why Nigeria would Not Progress??

Bad Belle everywhere SMH

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Lonestar124: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
She's growing so fast, happy for you bro but i'll be super happy if you consider to tie a nupital knot with the child mother.

Let us all shun this babymama of a thing, that celebrities are doing it does not mean an average man will confine to it, if every men choose that way, we will bastardly build a directionless society.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by MrWTF(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Brother at your Age, you are quite Doing well.

I am sure you were wise enough have a child.

Only a foolish man fails to provide for his kids.

Congratulations brother. And welcome back.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by cooluzi: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Smh
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Bachwezi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Keep your private life out of the internet

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by stormborn28(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Heheheeee

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bachwezi:
Keep your private life out of the internet

Lol
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Modernist: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Welcome back ooo You better take Care of that Child.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Pearl05(f): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
What's the smoke on the photos? Were you smoking with baby around you?

sad sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Jokerman(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
So this guy just comot from prison

4 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Airforce01:
Daddy's Duty .

I've worked so hard .. I've really balled . But life without family is erm, well .

It feels good to have my daughter and her mom come around this beautiful Thursday .

I'm not a husband material , I'm just a Lover lover .

Wow.wow lovely family
See una nose

2 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Celestial777:

Wow.wow lovely family
See una nose

Wow wow , you be siren ?

2 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
no offense but your baby is not cute
she got all your features

4 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
My nigga. Welcome back

See as una fresh smiley

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Bbbwings: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm beginning to think having a baby mama is the best.
This marriage thingy is not for me.

As much as I hate to say this, I missed this guy

12 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Aanemoo(f): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Airforce01:
Ok I got so many call outs from nairaland asking where I've been..

I'm here now grin

Nd wat value has dat added to some reasonable ppl including me

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
There is no such thing as bad publicity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Should Never Do This During Sex!!! / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote / Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.