Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

[poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure (3237 Views)

Real Reason Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Not Complete His Tenure. / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure / Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by korel9: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2014
God punish satan

Up 68%
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by bodmasfem(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2014
EddyNumerouno:
down 11%

down 80%
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by profosa: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2014
korel9: God punish satan
Up 68%
Up 68%
Up 68%

DOWN 68%.DUMB ASS FAILURE
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by dammytosh: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Brahms:
Down 4%

[size=20]SEUN, we need Poll and Dislike Features!! Why are these features so hard to implement??[/size]

I wonder oooo and small time, he will recieve award as most creative enterpreneur.
See au several similar platforms evolved over the years

1 Like

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by ede1(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2014
profosa:

DOWN 68%.DUMB ASS FAILURE
DIP DOWN 69%
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by shigoslim(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2014
GEJ a sleeping president who want Nigeria to die cowardice. He deserve no applaud i thought he wil learn 4rm hs predecessor (late yaradua). Yaradua did nt spend 3year in office but his agenda showing a good leadership.

But Goodluck till Odua gain independent 4rm Nigeria cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Superstar007(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2014
A poll feature should be implemented on this site. Seun please take note.
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by scorpio1(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
UP 20%.....
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Omadachi(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2014
My vote is 0%.
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Billygee2u: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Jonathan is the worse thing to have happened in Nigeria since after the Civil War.
GEJ is the best performing president Nigeria have ever had
.If you don't agree,you can find your way to Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Down 1 - I don't like jonathan
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Billygee2u:
GEJ is the best performing president Nigeria have ever had
.If you don't agree,you can find your way to Sambisa forest
My everybody that comes your treat you the way Jonathan treats Nigerians. May they be clueless like him.
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Billygee2u: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2014
ede1: DIP DOWN 69%
up 79%
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by frankky25: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2014
Down 69%
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by pendusky(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2014
whats the formula used here ? this is entirely Anti-GEJ thread..

BTW

I vote him up 89% who's gonna try me?
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Olyboy16(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2014
E tun ti de...nairalanders!! U don come again!! cry . Dey don spoil the thread's pattern............bt wat wil my day b without them.. Keep rolling..
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by LordCenturion(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
3%

1 Like

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by LordCenturion(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2014
pendusky: whats the formula used here ? this is entirely Anti-GEJ thread..

BTW

I vote him up 89% who's gonna try me?

That's your own problem, if you like,make u rate him 889%

1 Like

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by omenka(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Down #fuel subsidy (-1.8trillion naira)
Down #Maina pension scam (-700billion naira)
Down #SureP fraud (-250billion naira)
Down #second niger bridge inflation (-90billion)
Down #AlamsGate
Down #UduaGate
Down #FFKGate
Down #FaroukGate
Down #RSHAGate
Down #IhejirikaGate
Down #BokoHaram

Downer Jonathan!!
Downest PDP!!

Up Nigeria!!
Up APC!!!

1 Like

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by viczing(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Jonathan is the worse thing to have happened in Nigeria since after the Civil War.

Your the worst that ever happened to your father since 1960, he regrets not aborting you or wasting his spam in other for you existence, bleeped up asshole. Beast
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by viczing(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
omenka: Down #fuel subsidy (-1.8trillion naira)
Down #Maina pension scam (-700billion naira)
Down #SureP fraud (-250billion naira)
Down #second niger bridge inflation (-90billion)
Down #AlamsGate
Down #UduaGate
Down #FFKGate
Down #FaroukGate
Down #RSHAGate
Down #IhejirikaGate
Down #BokoHaram

Downer Jonathan!!
Downest PDP!!

Up Nigeria!!
Up APC!!!

Down your ass

Down ikpu nne gi

Down otu mma gi

1 Like

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by lordthunderbolt(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
chimoz: Up 2%
up 3%

1 Like

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by lordthunderbolt(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
My everybody that comes your treat you the way Jonathan treats Nigerians. May they be clueless like him.

children are not allowed to speak on state issues because....They see blindly and rarely understand above the data loss on their phones.....how many people have you lead before ?? do you know what it means to lead? A multi ethinic country like Nigeria? ?? where every tribe is trying to outdo the other.....oga op abeg no dey allow small children register for nairaland na abeg..... tongue
OrlandoOwoh:

children are not allowed to speak on state issues because....They see blindly and rarely understand above the data loss on their phones.....how many people have you lead before ?? do you know what it means to lead? A multi ethinic country like Nigeria? ?? where every tribe is trying to outdo the other.....oga op abeg no dey allow small children register for nairaland na abeg.....

1 Like

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
viczing:

Down your ass

Down ikpu nne gi

Down otu mma gi
lwkmd times 15.guy u just killed dat guy rotf.guy take am easy o.na me give u dat like.btw up 1% to jona
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
viczing:

Down your ass

Down ikpu nne gi

Down otu mma gi
lwkmd times 15.guy u just killed dat guy rotf.guy take am easy o.na me give u dat like.btw up 4% to jona
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
viczing:

Your the worst that ever happened to your father since 1960, he regrets not aborting you or wasting his spam in other for you existence, bleeped up asshole. Beast
You're clueless just like the Jonathan you try to defend. How can you speak of my father when you don't know him, moreso, my relationship with him?
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by OnyeEgo1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nobleval: up 1%

up 80%
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Oyedey4u(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
polls was once seen on this forum....
pls SEUN create polls here so that we show the polls given by the supporters of PDP as a very false one........
All internet users should be given the opportunity to vote in the polls while ip or cookies block double voting......

#Undecided

3 Likes

Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by scantee(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Up 1,000,000,000.00% GEJ till Abacha rule Niaja again.
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Kennyfancy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
rubbish.. Jonathan till nigeria win world cup
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by Olyboy16(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oyedey4u: polls was once seen on this forum....
pls SEUN create polls here so that we show the polls given by the supporters of PDP as a very false one........
All internet users should be given the opportunity to vote in the polls while ip or cookies block double voting......

#Undecided
Actually, wat i discovered is that nairaland has polls but its only visible to moderators.
Re: [poll] Rate Our Dear President's Performance Through His Tenure by viczing(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're clueless just like the Jonathan you try to defend. How can you speak of my father when you don't know him, moreso, my relationship with him?

The relationship is nothing to write home about I know you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks / Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again / 36 States, And No Female Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.