Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again (3202 Views)

"Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Breaking News: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's RMP 23, 24 Oil Wells / Niger Delta Avengers: RMP 24 And RMP 23 Are Chevron Swamp Highest Producing Wells. #boom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by deadkiss: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Chevron Is Hit Again

Between the hours of 10:50pm to 11:10pm our (Niger Delta Avengers) strike team blew up Chevron Manifolds. the manifolds are RMP 22, 23 and 24.
Happy Eid Mubarak to our Muslim Brothers.

Brig. Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokessperson.
http://www./

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by SeverusSnape(m): 5:29am On Jul 07, 2016
So Niger Delta avengers blew up chevron?... So heartless of them.

Where are my environmental activists... Please talk to them.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by Vendoor(f): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmmm,.... How can will ever progress like this embarassed
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin

apc propaganda just cant hide these dudes

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by Dejohnbull: 5:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Zero economy? i love this game

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2016
NDA have never sited the moon, that's the reason.. tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by Emancipation: 5:48am On Jul 07, 2016
So after shutting down their Twitter they continue bombing. Chai

Buhari it is time to shut down their second website. Maybe it will work this time.

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by modath(f): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2016
2 Things; since their "clappers" have claimed they are "freedom fighters" and not after settlement like ot creek rats...

1. Since it takes a few days to fix any damage and less supply in the market keeps crude @ around $50 P.B which means the $38 budget bench mark somehow works out with a little differentials?

2. Buhari has reiterated the plan to keep Nigeria "as one" (whatever that means?) which forecloses any negotiation with them..

This isn't even trolling or deriding them for "messing up further" a messed ecology, it's cliche, so no point.

The question is, how do they hope to achieve their objective? Do they really believe they can get anything without a full scale war?

Genuinely want to know...

On the other hand.
@ LRNZH

That conspiracy theory is looking more and more believable, keeping the production down without severely affecting the economy.. The start and stop firecracker exercise looks suspect..

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by pacino26(m): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
NDA have never sited the moon, that's the reason.. tongue tongue

We must take the moon to court; Yes for failing to appear, it's kwaruption

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by ejilife: 5:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Dejohnbull:
Zero economy? i love this game
..Same here! In IPOB voice......"We are loving the excellent Job well done of our Kiths and Kins"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:02am On Jul 07, 2016
pacino26:

We must take the moon to court; Yes for failing to appear, it's kwaruption
In El-dullardeen's voice, “NDA's Should Return Their Bomb(s) or We Will Probe Them..

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by Almajiri1: 6:05am On Jul 07, 2016
The people in charge of pipelines repair in this administration are in good business.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by mesoprogress(m): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2016
These guys are serious. The only solution is a sincere talk with agitated groups . Buhari must change his stance on Nigeria unity is not negotiable . Only solution is negotiated existence. He must change his position as he changed in Monetary policy, fuel subsidy, etc. He's not seen anything yet, this is not military.

He must learn to listen. SS and SE want self rule. Can we at least try UK model as a start. ND can be like Scotland. Let them have their government, police, economic model etc. After a few years, we can decide if we want to pull out fully or remain. We will have our national football team grin. Nigeria name will disappear from FIFA cheesy On a serious note, we need to frankly talk about our relationship with each other and way forward.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by StepTwo: 6:10am On Jul 07, 2016
@ Modath, dont you think PYO's handling of the situation in the absence of his boss was better off?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 07, 2016
R.I.P Nigeria
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by emerged01(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2016
#yawn

Nigeria unity is non-negotiable. We are in it together. #voilencenopay #settlementpays
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by BlackSeptember: 6:16am On Jul 07, 2016
modath:

2 Things; since their "clappers" have claimed they are "freedom fighters" and not after settlement like ot creek rats...

1. Since it takes a few days to fix any damage and less supply in the market keeps crude @ around $50 P.B which means the $38 budget bench mark somehow works out with a little differentials?

2. Buhari has reiterated the plan to keep Nigeria "as one" (whatever that means?) which forecloses any negotiation with them..

This isn't even trolling or deriding them for "messing up further" a messed ecology, it's cliche, so no point.

The question is, how do they hope to achieve their objective? Do they really believe they can get anything without a full scale war?

Genuinely want to know...

On the other hand.
@ LRNZH

That conspiracy theory is looking more and more believable, keeping the production down without severely affecting the economy.. The start and stop firecracker exercise looks suspect..

Madam its their Oyel and their Land so focus on the factories in Ogun state. They are wearing the shoe and knows where it pinch them more

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by Godfullsam(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2016
As far as it is their land they are polluting... I reserve my comment.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by MrEverest(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2016
ejilife:
..Same here! In IPOB voice......"We are loving the excellent Job well done of our Kiths and Kins"
The funny thing is that dullard keeps taking everything to the north while expecting to use other peoples resources!!!

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by TI1919(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Watching in HD

grin cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by TI1919(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mesoprogress:
These guys are serious. The only solution is a sincere talk with agitated groups . Buhari must change his stance on Nigeria unity is not negotiable . Only solution is negotiated existence. He must change his position as he changed in Monetary policy, fuel subsidy, etc. He's not seen anything yet, this is not military.

He must learn to listen. SS and SE want self rule. Can we at least try UK model as a start. ND can be like Scotland. Let them have their government, police, economic model etc. After a few years, we can decide if we want to pull out fully or remain. We will have our national football team grin. Nigeria name will disappear from FIFA cheesy On a serious note, we need to frankly talk about our relationship with each other and way forward.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by furezra(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm not in support of the bombings.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by JonSnow(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2016
If I talk wetin dey my mind, these yeye mods go ban me. cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by modath(f): 6:36am On Jul 07, 2016
StepTwo:
@ Mo, dont you think PYO's handling of the situation in the absence of his boss was better off?

Did PYO get anything done? was it not Kachikwu that got a 2wk ceasefire? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought the talk he had with the govs broke down when the governors asked for a stay on corruption cases??

Blackseptember (why such a long & ominous moniker? angry)

You don ever me claim otherwise? You really think this thing favours my beloved south west? We have evidence of what the region achieved on its own, prior to the mental laziness and over dependence on the black liquid curse.

I, fortunately & unfortunately am a realist, who will never practise self deceit.

Oil is the glue that holds this nation together, have you ever tried seperating glued tight item, it's not only difficult, if it manages to, it either shatters or breaks unevenly... You won't get a clean break.

No, there won't be peaceful resolution... Deep down, ALL sane and pragmatic folks know that!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by kaeycea(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2016
When there is a damage to the environment, it is their land. But when it comes to proceeds of the activities of the oil companies, it's our money and one nigeria.
This forced marriage needs re-negotiation. Those benefiting from bad structure of nigeria are at the corridor of power and would resist every attempt at restructuring it. Peace will continue to be elusive until the right thing is done.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by ejilife: 6:42am On Jul 07, 2016
MrEverest:
The funny thing is that dullard keeps taking everything to the north while expecting to use other peoples resources!!!
You dey mind that President Buhari of Daura? Greatest failure of all times...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by mrvitalis(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2016
It's good to be a pipeline welder at this time... Woo enough job. ..

If u really think all this affects our daily output u must be dreaming. . . Just keep observing the oil revenue grow
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by jesi800: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Nawa ooooo
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Madam its their Oyel and their Land so focus on the factories in Ogun state. They are wearing the shoe and knows where it pinch them more

He or she would never 'EVER'listen to you as long as Aisha's rice has been embedded into his/her system..

The only problem he/she has are from SS/SE..

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by StepTwo: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2016
modath:

Did PYO get anything done? was it not Kachikwu that got a 2wk ceasefire? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought the talk he had with the govs broke down when the governors asked for a stay on corruption cases??

!
well, Kachukwu led a federal delegation, so i read. could he haved acted without the topman's approval?

about the governors and corruption thing, i dont even know if i believe the story.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again by Pavarottii(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2016
That's how they want to use propaganda 4 dis one, like they r doing for bokoharam. U only see bokoharam been killed. By military with PICTURES. To deceive us that they r defeating BH. Wen we know the real truth that they still control some LG. Now they av blocked their twitter and facebook, to deceive us that they killing NDA and no pipeline is been bombed.

Wat do the FG stand to gain with this lies?

It's nauseating.
I spit on d FG! Tufia..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss / The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) / Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.