Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife (2603 Views)

Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by naijacrave(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
[b]Marriage is one of the most important journeys that a
person can embark on.
It is life- changing and can be destructive if it is embarked
on with the wrong person. You have to be absolutely sure
that the woman in your life is someone you’ll be happy
spending time with every day of your life, forever.
Here are 10 signs that the woman in your life will make a
good wife.

1.She’s Nurturing
A woman who will make a good wife has to be caring and
nurturing. She’s going to be majorly responsible for the
well-being of you and your children. She should be kind
and compassionate, willing to take care of others without
grumbling.

2. She’s Dependable
A great wife should be someone you can trust and rely on.
She should be someone who will support her man no
matter what, someone you know you can count on, come
rain, come shine.

3. She’s Respectful Disrespect is one of the major causes
of marital dysfunction. The woman you decide to marry
should respect you no matter what. She should respect
your family and your friends, even if she doesn’t like
them. She should be a respectful person all round.

4. She’s Humble
A proud woman will encourage grudges and nothing
destroys relationships faster than malice. The ideal wife
should be able to apologize even when she isn’t in the
wrong.

5. She’s emotionally stable
The woman you decide to marry should be stable
emotionally and otherwise. An emotionally unstable
woman can’t handle the pressures of marriage. She should
be mature and know how to handle situations without
constantly losing her cool. You don’t want to marry a
woman who will break down in tears over every little
challenge.

6. She loves children
The ideal wife should love children. She should like to
have them around her and willing to play with them
always. This is a sign that she’ll be capable of taking care
of the family you build together.

7. She can cook
She doesn’t have to be a chef but a great wife should be
able to feed her family.

8. You have a lot in common
It can be the same kind of music or the same hobbies or
even just a love of books. If there are things you both like
to do, that’s a good sign you are entering a marriage of
happiness and longevity.

Continue reading here http://.com/thread/688/10-signs-your-girlfriend-will-make-a-good-wife.html[/b]

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Raiders: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Also her relationship with her family especially her parents matters a lot. A girl that is respectfull to her parents usually make good wife. On the hand, I girl that don't listen to her parents or is disrepectful to her parents will make a bad wife.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Noted!
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Emmy9ite(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
#Read.. Thanks for the post
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by ammyluv2002(f): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Interesting
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by priscaoge(f): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Guys take note!!
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by feedthenation(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Easy to understand.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Mutuwa(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Well...dont b conclusive..some wild girl can turn tame n humble just for u to put her in a matrimonial way,and then explode.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by ruthobaz(f): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Some girls could portray all these characters and turn the opposite when they get married. PS: Some guys are guilty of this too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by marveangel(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nyc post.......
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
ruthobaz: Some girls could portray all these characters and turn the opposite when they get married. PS: Some guys are guilty of this too.
so u will change all dz qualities wen we marry
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Olsoo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
9) She (a lady with all these characters combined)doesn't exist. undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by litetias(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Raiders: Also her relationship with her family especially her parents matters a lot. A girl that is respectfull to her parents usually make good wife. On the hand, I girl that don't listen to her parents or is disrepectful to her parents will make a bad wife.
The relationship you have with your family can become strained because of many reasons. It does not mean you're a bad person.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Haywhymido(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dia is different between she being able to feed her family n cooking a nice meal for her family. If she is not a chef dat nt bad den she must av average cooking skills
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Adaeze003(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Your post is meaningful tho I think it's silly to apologise 2 the offender(male or female). I mean, wth r u sorry about? Makes no sense.

My opinion...
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'll definitely make a good wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Sammyblaq(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
we share same thought Op..No.6 moves me much. I have taken note already.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Sammyblaq(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I'll definitely make a good wife cheesy
hmmmmm. Sure u do¿.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by MisterLongman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
OP what about number9-18
ITbomb: 9. Read More

When they have nothing to say and they are afraid people might not be interested in getting more after reading one piece of trash from him, they create a link to their useless blog
ITbomb no vex say I import your quote ooo gringrin
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by ritzytbabs(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mutuwa: Well...dont b conclusive..some wild girl can turn tame n humble just for u to put her in a matrimonial way,and then explode.
. Yeah..truetalk
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by simdam500(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
acceptable but lastly she must be good on the pitch of playy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
During dating/Courtship, a wolf can put on the appearance of a sheep.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Hollyb(f): 4:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? / 5 Most Annoying Habits Of Men - These Chics No Go Kill Person O / Ladies Can You Eat This Puff Puff ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.