Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged (1923 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Love is indeed a mistery and I'm just waking up to the fact that it is blind.

I dated a girl for good 12 years and I did all I could to love, cherish, cater for her and was faithful to her through out the course of our relationship.

On the other hand, she cheated on me severally of which I forgave her until the last one that broke the camel's back.

She asked that we suspend our marriage plans with the excuse that she wants to get a good job after her NYSC so that we can have a "Big" wedding but I discovered she stayed back where she served just because of a guy she fell in love with and was living with him.

I called off the relationship and she did all she can for us to reconcile but I refused. Now its been 2 years since we broke up, I recently got to know she's engaged to someone else and I found myself very jealous of her to the extent that I begin to fall in love with her again.

At this point she is also confused as whether to get married to her new guy whom she is already engaged to or come back to me.

What's so special with an ex that seems one cannot do without them.

Friends, I'm in a trap, what do I do to hate this girl and let go off her.
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
...You dont need to hate her...You need to comot your eyes from her body or for her matter..

...Shey you no get girlfriend ni??

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by DonaldGenes(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
iKnow the feeling but search deep within you perhaps you want her back b/c the $3x was good Or you just want her back b/c she's probably happy dating another Niqqah.,
However, I'd ask you do away with her past thoughts that's making you desire her back...Albeit, Don't you have a new girl?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Crocz(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Confused man trying to put an already confused girl in an absurd confused conundrum, who is in a confused relationship with a man who may also be confused about the feelings of the confused girl...
In the voice of my almost dwarf black bald teacher "confusion theory" states that:

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by MindYours: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
12 years is a great part of your life and friend, i'll say you took the best decision to let her be. Going back to her now would mean you "want to kill yourself by yourself". Since you have noticed she isn't the faithful type, then leave her and move on. Focus on success in finance and career and I bet better girls will flock all around you. Going back to her confirms only one thing - Your loser status. Just let her be, her unfaithfulness will be her albatross wherever she may end up.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by raziboi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
nigga
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by mymissingrib(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
ogbeni if i be ur broda i for tie u for one palm tree come take broom beat all those spirit of mumu love comot ur body angry

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
MindYours: 12 years is a great part of your life and friend, i'll say you took the best decision to let her be. Going back to her now would mean you "want to kill yourself by yourself". Since you have noticed she isn't the faithful type, then leave her and move on. Focus on success in finance and career and I bet better girls will flock all around you. Going back to her confirms only one thing - Your loser status. Just let her be, her unfaithfulness will be her albatross wherever she may end up.
Honestly, I'm doing my very best to let go but just got really really stuck along the line
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Holuwahphemy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
In case...
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by xtervaganza(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dated for 12 years?

Lol

make I laugh again
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by LaurelP(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls when nxt you're writing, learn to leave some space inbetween sentences, it makes for easier and better comprehension.

U see d way I gave space above? Are u not enjoying my writeup? Dats d way it shud be ok. See I will give anoda space now...

U see am? And also make sure dat one point leads to anoda, so dat d reader will not have to stress his or her brain to read it. It doesn't take much. Tnx for understanding!

Ohh ok, u observed d first rule, but u didn't observe d 2nd tho
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by joe17: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
I think am in a similar situation only dat we never dated for dat long, I always find mysef thinkin of her even after hitin my head-maybe to distract mysef(funny, ryt?). I av tried datin again in 1 or 2 occasions buh it just dnt wrk(as helping me get ma mind off her). D thought of going back to woo her again after breakin up scares me like hell. Yeah, she is now in a r/ship, tho i dnt knw how serious dey are. Pls mod, FP if u can, we need help.
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Raiders: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
OP, don't you think 12 years is a long time to date a girl? it seems like you are not ready for marriage. Anyway, you should not be jealous over one girl because there are many beautiful girls around. she is not the only girl in the world so you will find love again
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by GoodFaith: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
sunwa:

I dated a girl for good 12 years and I did all I could to love, cherish, cater for her and was faithful to her through out the course of our relationship.

On the other hand, she cheated on me severally of which I forgave her until the last one that broke the camel's back.

She asked that we suspend our marriage plans with the excuse that she wants to get a good job after her NYSC so that we can have a "Big" wedding but I discovered she stayed back where she served just because of a guy she fell in love with and was living with him.

I called off the relationship and she did all she can for us to reconcile but I refused. Now its been 2 years since we broke up, I recently got to know she's engaged to someone else and I found myself very jealous of her to the extent that I begin to fall in love with her again.

At this point she is also confused as whether to get married to her new guy whom she is already engaged to or come back to me.

What's so special with an ex that seems one cannot do without them.

Friends, I'm in a trap, what do I do to hate this girl and let go off her.
She treated like a piece of shit
Please have some respect for yourself
Go marry her
So that you will find her with other man in your bed
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Agybabe(f): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Another time-waster of women. 12years no be beans. I'm sure she has solid reasons.

If na me, I go do the same thing. *long hiss*
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
see lies. which girl would let you date her for 12 yrs.
na 12yrs a slave una dey act?

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by obi4eze(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
mymissingrib: ogbeni if i be ur broda i for tie u for one palm tree come take broom beat all those spirit of mumu love comot ur body angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by samtol4(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=sunwa]
I dated a girl for good 12 years and I did all I could to love, cherish, cater for her and was faithful to ....Please collect your certificate of longest years of dating. Please face your future allow that lady to marry ,seems you are confused don't confused her with your indecision! 12years of dating !HABA
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Not sure if this is a real post or one of the fake ones posted by juvenile NLers.

But, Man, leave the poor girl alone. Don't call her or reach out to her.

Find yourself a new girl and use the life lessons that you learned from the previous girl to make sure you are doing this one alright.

You can't marry every girl that you love.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Shaakasi(f): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
krall: see lies. which girl would let you date her for 12 yrs.
na 12yrs a slave una dey act?

Buhahahahahaha lawdy lawd dis nl tho
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by babyBB: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2014
how can u be dating for 12 years, dats even confusion number 1, if u had married after 1st year of your relationship u would have had a child of 11 years, may be your woman cheated because she saw your unseriousness of wanting to settle down with her
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
babyBB: how can u be dating for 12 years, dats even confusion number 1, if u had married after 1st year of your relationship u would have had a child of 11 years, may be your woman cheated because she saw your unseriousness of wanting to settle down with her

Its a pretty long story. I was already engaged to her n have done introduction, we were already preparing for our traditional marriage when all this happened.

If you have the time you can check out my other thread where I carefully detailed what transpired between us before you hit the last nail on the coffin.
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by jennylove7575(f): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith:
She treated like a piece of shit
Please have some respect for yourself
Go marry her
So that you will find her with other man in your bed
blessed my yansh. it takes an ashawo patroniser to know ashawo. ur mother is a ashawo...all you sisters are ashawo and you are a patroniser of one....you are a giggolo and bisexual..you sleep around with old women for money....ah?? so you marry no wonder you kept denying that poor girls pregnancy...you are a wicked child....i dont bloody care if you do cefa or naira or zimbabwe money.. you are a bad person. na blindy marry you...false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home
Re: I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged by GoodFaith: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: blessed my yansh. it takes an ashawo patroniser to know ashawo. ur mother is a ashawo...all you sisters are ashawo and you are a patroniser of one....you are a giggolo and bisexual..you sleep around with old women for money....ah?? so you marry no wonder you kept denying that poor girls pregnancy...you are a wicked child....i dont bloody care if you do cefa or naira or zimbabwe money.. you are a bad person. na blindy marry you...false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home
Rotten toto
Stop repeating the same thing over and over
Ur dumb ass don't know my name
nasty, smelling B stop it

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Wowoh Gal: The Benefits / Romantic Trees / Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.