Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Can You Date A Lady With One Child - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady With One Child (3586 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by tosyne2much(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Dubby6:

Mehn!! if ure d one in ur dp then u are massively endowed...
Choi! See breathing bo*bi and large Ikebi na
Dats the sh.t were talking about angry
I sense woman wrapper-ing here
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Dubby6(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
tosyne2much: I sense woman wrapper-ing here

U re right man...
But this one na O-level own
E still dey learn...but my brother check her dp and u go know say no be my fault... grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dubby6:

U re right man...
But this one na O-level own
E still dey learn...but my brother check her dp and u go know say no be my fault... grin
hahahahahaha lwkmd na tru sha... No be rili ur fault oooo
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Slimmos(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2014
jennylove7575:
goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all in the ladies in da house needs to know..you come her posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home.
dis girl are u okay ......... Y do u like blackmailing pple online::::::i think u need to see a doctor becos u are a frustrated woman
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Slimmos(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2014
jennylove7575:
false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home.
sorry to say madam u are hopeless;;; u need Jesus
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Slimmos(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2014
jennylove7575:
are you running? stay and and batter words with me...mummu. olodo, no sense for brain...anytime u return i shall be here waiting for u..small pikin weh wan suck breasst weh big pass am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mummy are u dat jobless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Things Every Woman Should Realize About Men / Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? / Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.