Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. (854 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Why Are Women So Emotional? / Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by ujuvals: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
I have a guy am dating who is based abroad.we hooked up through my mum and am yet to see him but we communicate alwaz.Gradually we started getting emotionaly attached.I found out he was married and has a daughter here in nijaa.when I asked him he said we talk abt it when he comes back.,moreova not evry baby mama is your wife.well,I recently became friends with a friend of his and d guy told me my dude is married.I called my mum and she confirmed it but told me their is more to it which my guy and myself should talk abt.I have been restless and dnt knw if am wasting my time with a married man and if so why will he get my mum involved?I dnt knw if I shud call off the rshp or go ahead to continue hopin when he comes back he will explain.mind you,I don't do married men and equally don't want destroy sones home but from his lil words his tryin say jus maybe its not legal.Am confused.pls wat do I do?
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by vizkiz: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
ujuvals: I have a guy am dating who is based abroad.we hooked up through my mum and am yet to see him but we communicate alwaz.Gradually we started getting emotionaly attached.I found out he was married and has a daughter here in nijaa.when I asked him he said we talk abt it when he comes back.,moreova not evry baby mama is your wife.well,I recently became friends with a friend of his and d guy told me my dude is married.I called my mum and she confirmed it but told me their is more to it which my guy and myself should talk abt.I have been restless and dnt knw if am wasting my time with a married man and if so why will he get my mum involved?I dnt knw if I shud call off the rshp or go ahead to continue hopin when he comes back he will explain.mind you,I don't do married men and equally don't want destroy sones home but from his lil words his tryin say jus maybe its not legal.Am confused.pls wat do I do?

ask your mum...since she's the one who dumped you in the sh*t hole undecided(no offence)

1 Like

Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by LaurelP(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls when nxt you're typing, try and give in between ur points so dat we can get what you're saying. It will make more sense dat way and we will enjoy ur writeup.

See how I gave space above? Its for a reason. Shey u re enjoying my writeup? Dats d way it ahud be ok.

Anoda space. U see dat my writing is neat and readable. Pls implement dis

3 Likes

Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by UnknownT: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ur mom seriously wants an obodo oyibo son in law. She wants to go to America for Omugwo so she will intimidate other woman during August Meeting

3 Likes

Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by evanscheck(m): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2014
The woman u call ur mum is she ur mum, am just asking sha, its none of my business
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by iceberylin(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2014
na u get your life!!!
its ya choice.
i wonder y ur mum would do such
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by stanconnect(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Dear it's quite unfortunate, but if I should say the truth..i must tell u that your mum is not actually playing her roles as a good mother no matter what the Explanation might be, let's put it this way..if you where to be the other lady and the guy happens to have put u in the family way, even if not legally married..would you advise him to let u b and go for another maiden?

My own opinion is that u let the guy be and rather than break his home try and help him to fix his home..there are many single guys out there..and I believe u can get yourself one @ your own appointed time..dnt force it!
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by 100Cents: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
My dear, your mother is very wicked to treat her daughter this way.

Who knows the kind of gifts the guy sent her ?

Please break up with him. Enter another relationship...
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by 100Cents: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
UnknownT: Ur mom seriously wants an obodo oyibo son in law. She wants to go to America for Omugwo so she will intimidate other woman during August Meeting

Crazy old woman..
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by fflamingo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Your mum definitely want the best for you; but you alone recognise what suit you. Beside, I don't think you should be here seeking advise that only require common sense, so he is married? what is the assurance that you would be the last?you find out hez married yet you wanna have a relationship with a married guy, then what is wrong with all the young guys since you said you don't do married men.
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by MisterLongman(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
I don't see any reason for your mum to involve with a married man..... Trust me its bad business
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by valmunich(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
LaurelP: Pls when nxt you're typing, try and give in between ur points so dat we can get what you're saying. It will make more sense dat way and we will enjoy ur writeup.

See how I gave space above? Its for a reason. Shey u re enjoying my writeup? Dats d way it ahud be ok.

No it's starting to be boring bruh kiss
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by tidymaster(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
I think any body in a messy relationship/marriage should first deal with that....end it properly and in the right way, wait for some time... before moving on to another. If not for any other thing...at least for the life of the new partner. Bitter people do harmful things, especially when they think you are the cause of their breakup (even when you are not)
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wow with a mom like that, I doubt you need enemies. We can't advise you, you should be matured enough to know dealing with a married man is a no-no. And if you need advice on whether to continue or not. Then I guess Humanity is doomed.
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please leave this confused man how hard is it to tell you what is what on phone. Tell your mom not to do this to you again.
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
guy wey u neva see, u dey term am relationship,hahahaha, u know wat to do, but funny enuf u wont do it, u will let him sweet tongue u undecided
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by mrkay101(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
LaurelP: Pls when nxt you're typing, try and give in between ur points so dat we can get what you're saying. It will make more sense dat way and we will enjoy ur writeup.

Oshey English professor, ur don with ur correction any advise for the girl?
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
You don't have to wait for him to come back, you both can discuss it now so you know where you stand.

Since you don't do married folks start moving on now, the earlier the better for you.
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
ednut1: guy wey u neva see, u dey term am relationship,hahahaha, u know wat to do, but funny enuf u wont do it, u will let him sweet tongue u undecided
You never fall in luf before
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
chidyhels:
You never fall in luf before
i have grin, and some use my head, am wiser now
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
ednut1:
i have grin, and some use my head, am wiser now
She's not being used here, she only fell inlove. She's trying to be wise too, that's why she is asking questions.
so many gals wont even ask questions.
Re: Help!i Am Emotional Confused.. by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
chidyhels:
She's not being used here, she only fell inlove. She's trying to be wise too, that's why she is asking questions.
so many gals wont even ask questions.
she knows wat to do, her mum may try and convince her other wise sha, he dey gand mentality grin

(1) (Reply)

List The Types Of Men and women You Will Never Date Or Marry / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? / She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.