Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,777 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! (1149 Views)

Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday / I'm 39yrs Old. But I Keep Meeting Men Far Younger Than Me(35 Below)..i'm Fed UP. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Christian Guys As Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 04, 2014
I'm actually a young dude that works in a new generation bank, drives a toyota spyder and stays alone. Most girls I like and meet for a relationship never take me serious. They feel I have a girl somewhere.

All effort to convince dem always prove futile.
In my past relationships, my exs all suspect me everytym! They want to check my BBM and Watsapp and eavsdrops any phonecall I have.
Very Insecure folks and it's driving me nuts!

Also anytime I tell a babe point-blank I'm broke. They feel I'm a terrible liar and become depressed! Agh Agh!! Like one I told I just paid my rent so i'm not so bouyant at the moment. She became agitated. Asking me how come I had money to buy a muscle? Nawa o

Can't a brother find a pretty, young,intelligent and a non greedy babe in this part of the world (Naija, Lagos especially)and fall in luv without difficulty? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 04, 2014
1. You just paid your rent.

2. You are driving a toyota muscle.

3. You work in a bank.

4.You are young,and lives alone.

So what's new again?

Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 04, 2014
sad angry
And here we go again. When I say the truth now, someone would say am rude and wicked.
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2014
magnets only attract materials with metallic properties...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by MisterLongman(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Go and marry a girl from your village if you are tired of lagos girls
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by echobee(f): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2014
angry angry. U need serious check up angry.
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2014
Yomieluv: 1. You just paid your rent.

2. You are driving a toyota muscle.

3. You work in a bank.

4.You are young,and lives alone.

So what's new again?

Mtcheww.

Why can't one paint a true picture of a real life scenario without unnecessary beefs and hateful words here?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by hushmail: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2014
congrats
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by goalburner(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Y goin for money-hunger-babes in d first place
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by 100Cents: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2014
obitee69:

Why can't one paint a true picture of a real life scenario without unnecessary beefs and hateful words here?

Don't mind them...

See fine boy.

I dey feel you.

They reason that Toyota spyder equals achievement.

Myself while on the job dated a lot of insecure ladies. Ladies crave status and at the same time are scared of it. This explains the curiosity in women. You know banging like 2 new customers every week.

But guy repent before you perish.. undecided
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by 100Cents: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Pretty ladies are naturally spoilt before you meet them. Their parents and older brothers spoilt them, at a tender age, admirers spoilt them and boyfriends spoilt them before getting to you..
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2014
obitee69: I'm actually a young dude that works in a new generation bank, drives a toyota spyder and stays alone. Most girls I like and meet for a relationship never take me serious. They feel I have a girl somewhere.
All effort to convince dem always prove futile.
In my past relationships, my exs all suspect me everytym! They want to check my BBM and Watsapp and eavsdrops any phonecall I have.
Very Insecure folks and it's driving me nuts!

Also anytime I tell a babe point-blank I'm broke. They feel I'm a terrible liar and become depressed! Agh Agh!! Like one I told I just paid my rent so i'm not so bouyant at the moment. She became agitated. Asking me how come I had money to buy a muscle? Nawa o

Can't a brother find a pretty, young,intelligent and a non greedy babe in this part of the world (Naija, Lagos especially)and fall in luv without difficulty? undecided

You are the common denominator in all your relationships so it figures you should look inwards. Remove the log in your eyes before you try to remove the speck in another person's eye.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2014
hehehehehehehe
Leave lagos babes alone
Stop meeting greedy fowls
Relocate to ur villa go find wife
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Xixixixixixixixixixixixi*laffs in chinese*
u work in new generation bank
u dey drive toyota
u jst paid ur rent
u dey use BB

how dat 1 take concern us??
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by teewai3(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2014
i tire for dis op ooo..abi bose,help im na!!!
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Lumpyy(f): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Na wa for people o,the real reason hes posting is what shld be d issue here,i doubt u guys knw dt all ur comments rubs off as beefing.Hes only painting d picture so u help c wat is wrong and WE all know ds is wt happens to guys in his shoes,cut him some slacks abeg sad
Bros o jere,mayb u are attracted to bigz geys?i meant saucy/socialites/blackberry babes grin,are they in for ur personality abi na ur muscle de catch dia eyes? grin,am sure u av answers to all these!
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2014
100Cents:

Don't mind them...

See fine boy.

I dey feel you.

They reason that Toyota spyder equals achievement.

Myself while on the job dated a lot of insecure ladies. Ladies crave status and at the same time are scared of it. This explains the curiosity in women. You know banging like 2 new customers every week.

But guy repent before you perish.. undecided

Omo bro I tire. Too many fakes around. I need a true lady to love me for me not the little comfort she sees around me. I'm not even there yet financially. My spyder is 2007 model sef undecided
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Lumpyy: Na wa for people o,the real reason hes posting is what shld be d issue here,i doubt u guys knw dt all ur comments rubs off as beefing.Hes only painting d picture so u help c wat is wrong and WE all know ds is wt happens to guys in his shoes,cut him some slacks abeg sad
Bros o jere,mayb u are attracted to bigz geys?i meant saucy/socialites/blackberry babes grin,are they in for ur personality abi na ur muscle de catch dia eyes? grin,am sure u av answers to all these!

Very sensible individual. People here feel I'm showing off? Am just painting a predicament. Bro I like pretty girls. majority are in school or serving. The working class babes I knw with good jobs are either my age mate or older and not soo pretty which I don't like.
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
folly65: hehehehehehehe
Leave lagos babes alone
Stop meeting greedy fowls
Relocate to ur villa go find wife

Village ke? I need civilized babes.
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2014
obitee69:

Village ke? I need civilized babes.
Ok.
U only complained of eko babes o
try oda states den tongue
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2014
folly65:
Ok.
U only complained of eko babes o
try oda states den tongue

Not literally tired common! sad so u want me to leave lagos and work to find babe in other states? Also I hate long distance rels. Are u in lagos? grin
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by gazmann(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2014
obitee69:

Not literally tired common! sad so u want me to leave lagos and work to find babe in other states? Also I hate long distance rels. Are u in lagos? grin

Obitee, you are not suppose to take your self out in the public any hw oo. Bank no be work like that
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2014
obitee69:

Dont worry that babe will locate u soon tongue
Just focus on ur career and being a better bigs boy grin tongue
And nope i'm not in lagos tongue
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
folly65:
Dont worry that babe will locate u soon tongue
Just focus on ur career and being a better bigs boy grin tongue
And nope i'm not in lagos tongue

Thanks. Nice pic tho
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by chelseabmw(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
obitee69:

Thanks. Nice pic tho

Guy, what they r saying is that, it's better you use the word 'Car' instead of 'toyota spyder' ... it's like u wanna let us know u r driving a toyota spyder grin
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by okooloyun1(m): 2:50am On Sep 12, 2014
chelseabmw:

Guy, what they r saying is that, it's better you use the word 'Car' instead of 'toyota spyder' ... it's like u wanna let us know u r driving a toyota spyder grin
I wonder oooo, who knows may be that is d reason girls are running from him.
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by chelseabmw(m): 2:54am On Sep 12, 2014
okooloyun1: I wonder oooo, who knows may be that is d reason girls are running from him.

exactly........ cos na d camry dem k dey do taxi for lagos airport now cheesy
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Caseless2: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2014
obitee69:

evn me sef taya. How much b muscle wey to buy na war?
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmmm, what a struggle undecided We actually attract who we are. OP, step in front of a mirror cool
Re: Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! by ITbomb(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2014
You are your problem, you go for easy picks.

Have you ever woo a girl without mentioning your spyder or bank job? I guess you have never and even if you want you can't. You only attract your kind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Its NLSC Baby!!! / I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl / First Date Tips For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.