Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? (970 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by slightlyMad(f): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2014
I don't get it, is it that we nigerians are this dumb?
Boko haram members are just gonna reveal to a white man who their sponsors are, right?
or did they just pick up the phone and yelled "Hey alhaji Modu serriff, when are you going to pay us for the next assignment"

I saw a lot of comments here and i just shake my head, no wonder we are led by someone of Jonathan's class
Now APC is coming out to say they are clean...lol

1 Like

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by kkkp: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2014
It doesn't make sense because Buhari or APC was not mentioned ryt?? Mtsswww all dis TAN ppl sef

2 Likes

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by Ayed44: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by Iykopee(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2014
slightlyMad: I don't get it, is it that we nigerians are this dumb?
Boko haram members are just gonna reveal to a white man who their sponsors are, right?
or did they just pick up the phone and yelled "Hey alhaji Modu serriff, when are you going to pay us for the next assignment"

I saw a lot of comments here and i just shake my head, no wonder we are led by someone of Jonathan's class
Now APC is coming out to say they are clean...lol

^^^^ Criminality is an illicit business & Those who choose to lead a criminal life possess criminal intelligence. Criminals hardly reveal strategic infos capable of jeopardising their mission if they are not acting under duress.

@ Topic, The Davis revelation showed that he took the words of criminals in the comfort of their sanctuary as basic truth without making additional input to understand their duplicitous mindset. Carefully, If u respond to the raging issues dispassionately, u would realise that so many things just dont add up in the overall statements/confessions of bokoharam to Davis. They are unempirical, totally lacking in essence and logic.
Let me summise that, the bokoharam guys used diversionary tactics through Davis to create a psychological warfare among Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by koboko67: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2014
It is logical to conclude that BokoHaram only mentioned the names of those who are actually not useful to its campaign again. Baring in mind that the two major parties causing controversies are no longer in power and have limited access to funds. It is a theory that, Ihejirika and Sheriff were mentioned because they do not have the kind of access they had to funds whilst still in power, hence cannot sponsor terrorism again as alleged .

https://www.nairaland.com/1886659/why-ihejirika-sheriff-mentioned-sponsors
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by koboko67: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Iykopee:

^^^^ Criminality is an illicit business & Those who choose to lead a criminal life possess criminal intelligence. Criminals hardly reveal strategic infos capable of jeopardising their mission if they are not acting under duress.

@ Topic, The Davis revelation showed that he took the words of criminals in the comfort of their sanctuary as basic truth without making additional input to understand their duplicitous mindset. Carefully, If u respond to the raging issues dispassionately, u would realise that so many things just dont add up in the overall statements/confessions of bokoharam to Davis. They are unempirical, totally lacking in essence and logic.
Let me summise that, the bokoharam guys used diversionary tactics through Davis to create a psychological warfare among Nigerians.

Keeo wallowing in denial, deceiving your own very self. If Buhari or Tinubu were mentioned.... It would have been a different story

2 Likes

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by slightlyMad(f): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2014
kkkp: It doesn't make sense because Buhari or APC was not mentioned ryt?? Mtsswww all dis TAN ppl sef

check my previous posts before jumping to conclusions

Iykopee:

I will believe his view if he boko haram claim they are against Modu.
I believe they will want to make anyone think that their sponsor is their greatest enemy.
on another note, what if they know this will be our reasoning pattern and decide to even name him as their sponsor so we can think inversely?
hmmm.
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by Iykopee(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2014
koboko67:

Keeo wallowing in denial, deceiving your own very self. If Buhari or Tinubu were mentioned.... It would have been a different story

^^^ It would have been a different story to ur ilks not someone like me.
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by Mekateka: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2014
koboko67:

God why you give this guy low quality brain? God why?
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by meforyou1(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2014
The janjawedeans are the true sponsors of boko haram. Short and simple. That's why they daily create senseless threads eulogising the terrorists

1 Like

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by focus7: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2014
U don't seem to understand how the mindset of people works in this country, a black has more confidence in a white man than he do a black like himself. Which black man would the boko haram permit to enter their coven at will the way Dr Davis did, he was with them, went in and went out, interacted with them and took pictures with them and return back Austria unhurt, with all these I cannot doubt they actually gave him the informations about their sponsors on the ground of trust. The boko haram never expected the Dr will give out the informations, remember he said the reason why he was given out the informations was because he felt boko haram menace has to be stopped before they make their eight years anniversary otherwise it may take another 20yrs before they could be eradicated, Mr Davis also said if boko haram should be conquer the sponsors has to be arrested and prosecuted. Dr Davis was sure of what he was doing, see the insight he gave to d compromise of OBJ in the murder Harry Marshal and d indictment of the US.
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Iykopee:

And the dumb moroNigerians are taking the bait. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by focus7: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Iykopee:

u seems to be into criminality. To which cartel do u belong?
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2014
OP, don't you know the Australian could have psychologically gotten those names from Boko Haram? Have you gotten intelligence officers do it?

1 Like

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by 99100(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2014
It all looked childish.

The so called Australian negotiator took our intelligence for granted.

But some still believe this prank because Ihejirika's name was mentioned.

No wonder they said Common sense isn't common.

1 Like

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by olapluto(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
It is childish to think that BH actually mentioned their sponsors verbatim. They must have given subtle hints, which only an idioot will not decode. So when I see these PDP apologists trying to discredit the Australian employed by GEJ, I can only smh.
If during the discussions, BH tell the guy that they do not bother about military cracking down on them because they trust the person in charge of Army....that is a hint
They can drop another hint the next time...something like 'We spoke to the COAS who reassured us of no cracking down on us'
And if one looks at events during Ihejerika, it is very clear that things were not right. The attacks by BH reduced, while Military also went to sleep, thus allowing the bastards to grow to monsters.

1 Like

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by Toktee(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
there is no sense in it,cos bokohallam is on the mission to punish those that used and dumped them and people that stand on their way when they wanted to introduced their brand of islamic practice in borno state,Ali modu shelif happened to be one of such people.
This giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it,,bokohallam cannot review their sponsors,they will only confused and divert people attention from reality.
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by JEITO: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2014
kkkp: It doesn't make sense because Buhari or APC was not mentioned ryt?? Mtsswww all dis TAN ppl sef
if it was you, would you have revealed your true sponsors?
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by JEITO: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2014
olapluto: It is childish to think that BH actually mentioned their sponsors verbatim. They must have given subtle hints, which only an idioot will not decode. So when I see these PDP apologists trying to discredit the Australian employed by GEJ, I can only smh.
If during the discussions, BH tell the guy that they do not bother about military cracking down on them because they trust the person in charge of Army....that is a hint
They can drop another hint the next time...something like 'We spoke to the COAS who reassured us of no cracking down on us'
And if one looks at events during Ihejerika, it is very clear that things were not right. The attacks by BH reduced, while Military also went to sleep, thus allowing the bastards to grow to monsters.
when did BH start, and when did Ihejirika become COAS?

1 Like

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by cjrane: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2014
It only makes sense to the el=rufai and the orher Jan-jaweeds in his party truly sponsoring BH.
Because they want to create a distraction. As if we are all eediots like them.

1 Like

Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by olapluto(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2014
JEITO: when did BH start, and when did Ihejirika become COAS?
A more logical question should be: What was BH Haram before Ihejirika and what was BH after Ihejirika?
Perhaps you may not have thought about it, but I feel Ihejirika might have wanted to stage a coup after arming BH and claiming to be the savior unseen.
Re: How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? by JEITO: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
olapluto:
A more logical question should be: What was BH Haram before Ihejirika and what was BH after Ihejirika?
Perhaps you may not have thought about it, but I feel Ihejirika might have wanted to stage a coup after arming BH and claiming to be the savior unseen.
come on please!!! Ihejirika doesn't have that much liver na. Besides if he wants to stage a coup, wouldn't it be logical to use the army, seeing that he is the head?
By the way, you don't want to tell me you believe all the stephen davies/boko haram interview crap? Even if they did say so, did they provide any proof to back their claims other than mere words of mouth

(1) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation / BREAKING- FG Declares Friday, January 2, 2015 As Public Holiday / Coscharis Motors Attempted To Bribe Pastor Bakare With Rolls Royce Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.