Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? (995 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2014
Even if I have slept with thousands of them,I can still not marry a 'left over' alias 'second hand.' An adage says:It's only a person with a bad head that does not desire a good thing.
As for me,I don't freaking care about my past,All I fucking care about is getting a virgin as the mother of my kids. grin
If you were in my shoes,can you marry one?Be sincere. tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2014
Op,i feel lyk giving u a dirty slap!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by Nsonaso(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2014
If she repent both in truth and in spirit, she will make a good wife and I will marry her
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by marieolae(f): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by pussygotlips: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Very silly question

Why would I marry toto Wey don slack undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by teewai3(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2014
really kiss undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by pussygotlips: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Yes becos he will be gd in bed wink

Baby,walahi you too fyn
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by marieolae(f): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2014
pussygotlips:

Baby,walahi you too fyn
thnks
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2014
pussygotlips: Very silly question

Why would I marry toto Wey don slack undecided
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by willydadon(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2014
If it was her past life yes you know wat the bible says na "old things are past away" and mind you there's no saint without a past neither a sinner without a future think about it.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by MisterLongman(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Mbanu!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by MisterLongman(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Yes becos he will be gd in bed wink

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by jsunex(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Misogynist2014: Even if I have slept with thousands of them,I can still not marry a 'left over' alias 'second hand.' An adage says:It's only a person with a bad head that does not desire a good thing.
As for me,I don't freaking care about my past,All I fucking care about is getting a virgin as the mother of my kids. grin

U are a fool
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by goalburner(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Guy wise up, with lots of past exeperiences you've gat.
Virgin for where? Na headache she go dey give me on bed
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by hotwax: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Yes...why not? Are they not humans?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
jsunex:

U are a fool
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner:
Guy wise up, with lots of past exeperiences you've gat.
Virgin for where? Na headache she go dey give me on bed
A virgin wife is desirable,no matter the disadvantages at least you know you are not marrying a "left over."With a virgin,you get to coordinate the moves consequently earning you a lot of MAN points. tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ??? by BeastOfNoNation(f): 2:35am On May 10, 2016
Misogynist2014:
A virgin wife is desirable,no matter the disadvantages at least you know you are not marrying a "left over."With a virgin,you get to coordinate the moves consequently earning you a lot of MAN points. tongue

Men like you scare me. no lie :/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Deepest Secret In A Guy's Wallet? / Ladies Heres The 5 Type Of Men You Need As Husbands / 6 Signs That Shows U Are Nt A Good Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.