Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! (49725 Views)

Former Isreali Prime Minister Invest In Ghana's Economy / Ghana Economy Is Falling Down And Lesson For Nigeria From 2014 / Usa Economy Is Falling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Tonylyte(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
V0lv0: Lol what does my profile pic have to do with this? Besides I have had my profile pic up before. It's not about being ashamed but one needs to be careful with the way a lot of ppl use other people's pics as their own.
If u re not guilty of it u wouldnt suspect people of doing that. Put ya pix up and advice your gaynaian kind to do the same...they shouldnt be shy, we already knw and understand the charcoalistic nature of their skin colour.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by HandOfChukwu: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

U couldnt annex boko haram u retardeddddddd prickkkkk n child of a stray dog. U couldnt annex bakassi u son a slutttttttt cheesy grin
We could annex Ghana in less than a week and Bakassi even sooner, Ghanaian armed forces are a joke.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Psylas(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1: Petrodollar... grin

Dinner is being prepared o.. . grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/_3axsxivyJCw/TUQ30HtveTI/AAAAAAAAAQc/6dAbdamL1_w/s1600/Ghana+21.01.11+Teshie+%252828%2529+Und+so+sieht+Kenkey+aus.JPG[/img]

Sorry... No fish avaliable. Blame it on the value of the Cedis. grin
have mercy, you don finishe Ghanaians
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lol

quote author=IloveGH]This is how a Nigerian prays when he wakes up in the morning

Prayer #1: Lord please let me hear good news about Nigeria today, because we have not had one in a very long time

Prayer #2: Lord please let me hear bad news about Ghana today, because they have not had one in a very long time

Prayer #3: Lord please let me hear bad news about South Africa today, because they have not had one in a very long time

Nigerians, you see una life? SMH!!! grin grin grin grin

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Tonylyte(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
V0lv0: you are a fktard. It's because of people like you that's why I don't have my pics up. Please don't mention me again with rubbish
U sure going through all the posts. U would go on hearth attack then, cos this okijajuju1 of a dude is in destruction mode. Never seen him lik dis b4. Am impressed. Now i can hav my rest and watch ma hommies do the needful. Iconize u aint left out dude, respect! To all the nigerian e-soldiers, respect too....i love u to the extent that even my soul envy's.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by 1ord: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Typical nigerian, retardeddddd, shallow minded, dumb n irrational. All da pigeon shittttt u hv written, how is dat going to help find ur missing girls, boko haram, get constant light ................ u son a baboon n gorilla
i just state facts i have no problem with Ghanaian's but they seem to have with me. Such inferiority comlex.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Psylas(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Who is more stupiddddd than Gudluck Jonathan hahaaaaaaaa. The fool wit a PHD in zoology n not a fuckinggggggg surprise dat he is ruling nigeria like a zoo. I dont blame him cuz nigeria is full of over 100 mill species of animals. Lemme ask u which animal are you. Hahaa
how old are you? Children everywhere
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by OXYGENO1: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
HandOfChukwu: We could annex Ghana in less than a week and Bakassi even sooner, Ghanaian armed forces are a joke.
Do u pple even have army? or u mean those cowards with dead brains.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Psylas: how old are you? Children everywhere
hahahaha as old as your mama poooooosieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ediot another useless MUMU in foolstown Federal Republic of Fooooooooooooooooooooooools grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
hahahaha don't mind the fooool. boko haram in the verge of attacking maiduguria and soldiers are fleeing and the modafaka is talking nonsense.
OXYGENO1: Do u pple even have army? or u mean those cowards with dead brains.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by GHKWAME1: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Man ties his 7 children to wheel-barrow, solicits for buyers grin
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/man-ties-7-children-wheel-barrow-solicits-buyers/

BY CHIDI NKWOPARA
OWERRI — Palpable confusion reigned in Owerri, yesterday, as a father tied his seven children, including his triplet, to a wheel-barrow and was heading to an unknown destination before officials of Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development intervened.
Vanguard investigations revealed that the 44-year-old man, Israel Dike, is a native of Odenkume, Obowo Local Government Area of Imo State, but resides in Ugwu Ekwema, Egbu Road, Owerri.
The children’s hands were securely tied to a wheelbarrow while the man was soliciting for buyers for the children, saying he was fed up with his dwindling economic fortunes.
A staff of the ministry told Vanguard: “Following a tip off, a high powered team led by the Commissioner for Women Affairs, Mrs. Nma Onyechere, quickly went and rescued the children.”
Apart from disclosing that he planned selling some of them with a view to enabling him take proper care of others, Dike equally lamented that Governor Rochas Okorocha put him in the mess he has found himself today.
“Owelle Okorocha is the cause of what I am passing through today. He made me a promise in the past and has failed to redeem it till today,” Dike said.
Speaking to newsmen at the scene, the commissioner described Dike as a “depressed man, who is mentally deranged.”
While urging Dike’s wife to go for family planning, the commissioner equally promised that government would carefully ascertain the level of the man’s mental problem.
Answering a question, Mrs. Onyechere said the ministry would find a way of giving out the children to foster parents with a view to ensuring adequate care and their educatio

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Antell95(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
I missed the show!

dirty gay apes angry
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
hahahaha soo much weeping and gnashing of teeth in the modafaking sh1thole grin Up Boko Haram hahahahaha show these infidels pepper jare! grin maiduguri is the next target, then abuja. in shalla boko haram will raise its flag on top of aso villa before the end of this year. grin the shitnigerian army boys scouts are no match for the rag-tag bokos. grin grin grin

hahaha shitnigerians are constantly in panic mode- with bombs going off every second. see this group of apes in the sh1thole running for their lives. see the hausa girl had fallen. OMG how do you deal with living in perpetual fear in your country? I want to hear from shitnigerian dogs grin grin grin fuckeduppedness grin

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by V0lv0(f): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tonylyte:
If u re not guilty of it u wouldnt suspect people of doing that. Put ya pix up and advice your gaynaian kind to do the same...they shouldnt be shy, we already knw and understand the charcoalistic nature of their skin colour.
Do you even understand what you are saying? Smdh. Please stop quoting me and leave me out of your sh1t.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by V0lv0(f): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tonylyte:
U sure going through all the posts. U would go on hearth attack then, cos this okijajuju1 of a dude is in destruction mode. Never seen him lik dis b4. Am impressed. Now i can hav my rest and watch ma hommies do the needful. Iconize u aint left out dude, respect! To all the nigerian e-soldiers, respect too....i love u to the extent that even my soul envy's.
Okijajuju is madcow. He is only doing what he does best. If that's someone you look up to then....
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
V0lv0: Okijajuju is madcow. He is only doing what he does best. If that's someone you look up to then....

What is it. I do best darling?
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by JiggamanGh: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
1ord: i just state facts i have no problem with Ghanaian's but they seem to have with me. Such inferiority comlex.

Why would a Ghanaian have a problem with you? Eba eaters and their foolish thoughts.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by JiggamanGh: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:

What is it. I do best darling?

Get on your knees and take a load. That's what u do best

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by OXYGENO1: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Koma is a relatively primitive hill-dwelling
ethnic group in northern Adamawa, in the
Atlantika Mountains, which shares a border
with southern Cameroun. Hill-dwellers are
spread through the south and southwest of
these mountains, including many on the
Cameroun side. There are 21 Koma villages in
the Cameroonian side of the Alantika
Mountains and 17 villages on the Nigerian side.
History
The Koma people became recognized as
Nigerians in 1961, a year after independence,
along with the old provinces of northern
Cameroun. Today Koma is part of the seven
districts of Ganye local government in
Adamawa State.
The hill was discovered in 1986 by a corps
member.
The Koma have their own language, known as
Koma, with an estimated 61,000 speakers. It is
a member of the Niger–Congo language group.
The Koma people are divided into three main
groups: the hill-dwelling Beya and Ndamti, and
the Vomni lowlanders.
They are committed to their traditional
culture. The men wear loincloths by men and
women wear fresh leaves. Koma men are much
more receptive to wearing of contemporary
clothes than the women. Customarily children
in Koma inherit their maternal lineage. As a
mark of acceptance and friendship, a Koma
man may share his wife with friends, especially
visitors. They have an average population of
about 400 people per village, and many engage
in rearing of animals.
The late Colonel Yohanna Madaki visited the
mountains in 1989, at the insistence of the
first set of corps members posted to the
lowlands.
Culture
Among the Komas, a twin birth is regarded as
evil, and twins are considered abominable so
much so that until recently babies of multiple
births used to be buried alive with the women
who had the 'misfortune' of being their
mothers. This obnoxious practice of twins
killing is out of vogue among Komas who dwell
on the plains, but in the out-of-the-way
settlements on the hills, the ancient practice
still thrives untainted.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koma_in_
Adamawa
( Quote) (Report ) 1 Share (Share ) 6 Likes ( Like)
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa St

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014

Blame it on the economy.. grin
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by V0lv0(f): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:

shito is good stuff. Even some of your fellow country men luv that ish. No need to hate. I bet deep down you luv it too

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by HandOfChukwu: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
OXYGENO1: Do u pple even have army? or u mean those cowards with dead brains.
.....You are a funny guy o

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by JiggamanGh: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
HandOfChukwu: .....You are a funny guy o

Toy soldiers. All hail the republic of mumudom.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by HandOfChukwu: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
EASY TINGZ o..We can annex you in less than one week

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2014

I made my first million in Ghana with 1000 Naira.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Get on your knees and take a load. That's what u do best

Charley Jiggaman, I see you Che....

I figure say the economy don reduce you to Wackye and kelewele.. grin

I for say make you come Nigeria make I feed you, but Nigeria government say Ghana must go... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by JiggamanGh: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
A sound of gun shot will have them running for cover. All those things u call army are for display they lack training and discipline. The plight of being born a nigerian. As for me I blame it on that sh?t call Eba. U all have the Eba syndrome.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by HandOfChukwu: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Toy soldiers. All hail the republic of mumudom.
okay

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:

grin grin grin too much weeping and gnashing of teeth in that cursed God-forsaken sh1thole.

no wonder the animals are scrambling for Ghanaian passports. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by OXYGENO1: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
HandOfChukwu: .....You are a funny guy o
Togo even have more than this.Stay in that zoo n continue to be dumb.Wasn't it nigerian army men that went to Cameroon to seek. refuge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.