Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! (50441 Views)

Former Isreali Prime Minister Invest In Ghana's Economy / Ghana Economy Is Falling Down And Lesson For Nigeria From 2014 / Usa Economy Is Falling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by JiggamanGh: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Charley Jiggaman, I see you Che....

I figure say the economy don reduce you to Wackye and kelewele.. grin

I for say make you come Nigeria make I feed you, but Nigeria government say Ghana must go... grin

I value my life. U think I will step a foot in that hellhole so you and your bois adamscuty, iconize go prepare for your green egusi soup.

How come y'all call stew soup and why is it always green. How come y'all chop human for pounded yam and egusi soup.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by HandOfChukwu: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
I think I have proven my point with a few pictures for you Ghanaian mumu clowns, you said we have no army so I disproved that theory for u guys.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by JiggamanGh: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
HandOfChukwu: okay

They all look malnourished. I suggest U contact the goat herder adamscuty to give u one of his goat wife because chopping malnourished nigerian will keep u malnourish.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by OXYGENO1: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
HandOfChukwu: EASY TINGZ o..We can annex you in less than one week
With this? Don't be a fool.Even 10 Ghanaian civilians can destroy the whole of ur country within 24 hrs.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by OXYGENO1: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
HandOfChukwu: I think I have proven my point with a few pictures for you Ghanaian mumu clowns, you said we have no army so I disproved that theory for u guys.
so was those things the army u were talking about? Are u normal atall?
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by JiggamanGh: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
HandOfChukwu: I think I have proven my point with a few pictures for you Ghanaian mumu clowns, you said we have no army so I disproved that theory for u guys.

Putting a army uniform on a monkey doesn't make the monkey an soldier. It remains a monkey in army clothes. This is the plight of the nigerian army. They are no different from a monkey in army suite, because they lack discipline and monkey. They will fling their poop at you any chance they get.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
hahahaha what is it with these fooools and food? they are either fighting over food or threatening to commit suicide over food. heard they fight over food a lot at public events grin even among top officials. kidnapping for coke and fanta grin

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. grin

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by adamskutty(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
OXYGENO1: nigerians are the mo
this deranged flap mouthed burnt skin coxcomb ranting like someone under the influene of alomo bitters grin

Who gives a sh1t about a jungle were 21 million out of 23million got no toilets grin grin

A Tiny irrelevant jungle were 5 out of every 10 of their ugly looking kind commit suicide everyday,making it world suicide capital grin

A filthy irrelevant zoo which currency the sheeedis is tissue paper compared to the naira (oh mama 1 naira is equivalent to 20,000 cedis) miserable jungle grin grin

66 percent of ur kind are poor,they live on less than 1 dollar a day compared to nigeria 33 percent with 10x more population

We only look at ur country with pity,no good history and the future doesnt look promising a single bit,u ugly deranged charcant with gigantic lips are u aware that we export close to 80 percent of foriegn goods in ur village,we are even exporting automobiles to ur village right now grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by HandOfChukwu: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
OXYGENO1: With this? Don't be a fool.Even 10 Ghanaian civilians can destroy the whole of ur country within 24 hrs.
DESTROY WHO? WITH WHAT, SPEARS? I DEY LAFF IN IGBO.

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin brave shitnigerian soldier grin on the front line against boko haram

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fUvNRrJo7yM/TiMbNV0-2_I/AAAAAAAAB2k/MWq1eF05HUQ/s1600/Don%25E2%2580%2599t%2BEver%2BGives%2Ba%2BLoaded%2BGun%2Bto%2BMonkey.jpg[/img] grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by JiggamanGh: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
PetroDolla3: grin brave shitnigerian soldier grin on the front line against boko haram

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fUvNRrJo7yM/TiMbNV0-2_I/AAAAAAAAB2k/MWq1eF05HUQ/s1600/Don%25E2%2580%2599t%2BEver%2BGives%2Ba%2BLoaded%2BGun%2Bto%2BMonkey.jpg[/img] grin

Told u they were no different from monkeys. All hail the republic of mumudom.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by erico2k2(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
OXYGENO1: With this? Don't be a fool.Even 10 Ghanaian civilians can destroy the whole of ur country within 24 hrs.
Mum .charlie boys? Or aint them the fools that clean Lo don?U r stuck in ur lil camp call home immuned toncivilization lol#GhanamustGo grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
hahahaha shitnigerian soldier scout, doing what they know best-- harassing a civilian. they are evacuating their barracks in maiduguri right now because the bokos are coming. hahahahaha their sick country is a joke and their security forces a bigger joke grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1521785_chai_jpgf4d3ff2ca86be029141fbd124f3e31c1
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
OMG see their fvcked up boys scouts fleeing from a ................................................ zebra grin grin grin grin any wonder the bokos are dealing with the foooools? don't tell me this rubbish army can even stop an asthma attack grin grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1592351_donkey-chasing-soldiers_jpg3af53e4b2f405f26a576ea58ad4e92c6[/img]

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by 1ord: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Why would a Ghanaian have a problem with you? Eba eaters and their foolish thoughts.
i stated facts and i was slandered with insults. Its a show of inferiority complex same as you did here.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by HandOfChukwu: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
PetroDolla3: grin brave shitnigerian soldier grin on the front line against boko haram

You guys are mentally ill, first you stupidly say we have no military now that I have made you look stupid you are posting pics of rubbish. Ghana is inferior in every way to the mighty King of Africa, Nigeria and everyone in Ghana knows, go and cry in wan corner o.

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by adamskutty(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
JiggamanGh:

They all look malnourished. I suggest U contact the goat herder o give u one of his goat wife because chopping malnourished nigerian will keep u malnourish.
what are u blabbling about u slug slimed sack of rat guts in cats vomit grin grin grin

I have been told on numerous occasion about how u were caught red handed exploring the anus of innocent fowls in the bush were u prepare concoction for ur patients u gaynian herbalist. grin
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by GHKWAME1: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
HandOfChukwu: You guys are mentally ill, first you stupidly say we have no military now that I have made you look stupid you are posting pics of rubbish. Ghana is inferior in every way to the mighty King of Africa, Nigeria and everyone in Ghana knows, go and cry in wan corner o.
Lol! keep posting more second hand ships, all it takes is for Niger delta boys to use an RPG to sink this crap, meanwhile your boys are dying like flies in the north.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by GHKWAME1: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2014
HandOfChukwu: DESTROY WHO? WITH WHAT, SPEARS? I DEY LAFF IN IGBO.
Are these the same b*astards that found their way in Cameroon after performing a "tactical redrawal"? haha I dey laff oo! una no get shame! You guys had to offer amnesty to a bunch of hooligans(Niger delta) to save your country, you can't defeat am insurgency in your sh1thole yet you dream of invading other countries, good thing Cameroon disarmed your monkey soldiers when they fled from a firefight from the book boys.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:42am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: I am just kidding, seriously, nigerians and ghanians should stop bashing themselves on public forum like this, they should hit the street and protest against their bad leaders...Btw, i am not white rather fair/chocolate in complexion and i love n wish to be dark in complexion...black is beautiful.

#ProudlyAfrican.

But dude, u r dark init... But ts none of my business. undecided
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2014
All this hate/competition between black brothers is the reason the African continent is the shithole it is today, and the laughing stock of the international community undecided. Tell me how these insults would help save Ghana's sinking economy, or solve the numerous problems Naija has ? You guys have even derailed from the issue at hand and turned this into personal beef and battle for superiority. Africa as a whole is a shithole because of this barbaric uncooperative attitude.

I'm particularly mad at the Ghanaians. What's with this hate towards Nigeria. Nigeria has its problems, but its buoyant economy is one thing it can boast of, making it a potential source of help! Face it, your economy is sinking, you the people are the ones who are going to suffer it! Its just like a drowning man refusing a life jacket from his neighbour because he doesn't want him to take credit for saving his life. Would you rather get help with lots of ridiculous conditions from the west than from your own ECOWAS brother? What's the point of ECOWAS then? Is your ego more important to you than the future of your country? And a thread with this type of topic "Ghana economy is a mess" which depicts mockery of a brother nation in distress shouldn't make front page! Naira land should promote peace, unity n progress amongst west African nations not encourage feud and banter! This thread should have been created to rub minds and offer solutions, sadly that's not the message the topic sends across.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2014
NellyGhenghen: All this hate/competition between black brothers is the reason the African continent is the shithole it is today, and the laughing stock of the international community undecided. Tell me how these insults would help save Ghana's sinking economy, or solve the numerous problems Naija has ? You guys have even derailed from the issue at hand and turned this into personal beef and battle for superiority. Africa as a whole is a shithole because of this barbaric uncooperative attitude.

I'm particularly mad at the Ghanaians. What's with this hate towards Nigeria. Nigeria has its problems, but its buoyant economy is one thing it can boast of, making it a potential source of help! Face it, your economy is sinking, you the people are the ones who are going to suffer it! Its just like a drowning man refusing a life jacket from his neighbour because he doesn't want him to take credit for saving his life. Would you rather get help with lots of ridiculous conditions from the west than from your own ECOWAS brother? What's the point of ECOWAS then? Is your ego more important to you than the future of your country? And a thread with this type of topic "Ghana economy is a mess" which depicts mockery of a brother nation in distress shouldn't make front page! Naira land should promote peace, unity n progress amongst west African nations not encourage feud and banter! This thread should have been created to rub minds and offer solutions, sadly that's not the message the topic sends across.

The day Ghana faces half the Shiit Nigeria has to deal with, Ghana would seize to be a country.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by OXYGENO1: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Okijajuju1:

The day Ghana faces half the Shiit Nigeria has to deal with, Ghana would seize to be a country.. grin
Have u seen any civilized country experiencimg what nigerians are experiencin? Only a useless bleeped up country with foolish citizens experiences that.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2014
OXYGENO1: Have u seen any civilized country experiencimg what nigerians are experiencin? Only a useless bleeped up country with foolish citizens experiences that.

So what is your excuse for your economy? Atleast Nigeria can blame on uncivilization..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Belmot(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2014
You guys never get tired.... Enough already
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by iamord(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Okijajuju1:

I made my first million in Ghana with 1000 Naira.. grin

Lost respect for u since I read some of your post here.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by rhymz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Lol.....okija you are one sick funny dude....this got me laughing very hard.....The Ghanaian economy is getting close to Zimbabwe's.....even with the revaluation exercise, the value of the cedis has continued to be worthless... too much lies about the true state of their economy.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by rhymz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
HandOfChukwu: You guys are mentally ill, first you stupidly say we have no military now that I have made you look stupid you are posting pics of rubbish. Ghana is inferior in every way to the mighty King of Africa, Nigeria and everyone in Ghana knows, go and cry in wan corner o.
modafaka! is it my fault your magg0t-infested country is a sh1thole? grin

Damn, shitnigeria is a sh1thole. end of story grin an ape-hole they call country grin welcome to the world's certified sh1thole grin I guess you'd been smoking weed all night,huh? ugly, cowardly, mindles downright evil subhumans utterly incapable of civilisation grin hahahahaha uncivilised hell hole grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: Lol.....okija you are one sick funny dude....this got me laughing very hard.....The Ghanaian economy is getting close to Zimbabwe's.....even with the revaluation exercise, the value of the cedis has continued to be worthless... too much lies about the true state of their economy.
another shitnigerian maggot!

Hahahaha whack a con! The nigerian’s problem starts from birth. Hahahahaha nurses use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa.
https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

The zimbawean economy, despite its problems, is far better than your generator-driven nonsense you call economy. have you ever been to zimbabwe? they live a far better life than you apes do in your zoo grin The same for Ghana. Ghanaians have a far better life than those animals in your suffering and smiling sh1thole. The statistics are there for any sensible person to know. just check out the United Nations Human Development index and you will see the nigeria has become the armpit of the world grin the place is downright smelly and dirty and has to be bombed out of existence to save mankind from ebola, polio, boko haram, yahoo yahoo, militants, terrorists, pr0stitutes and all the other evils being perpetrated in your magg0t infested sh1thole grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by rhymz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
PetroDolla3: another shitnigerian maggot!

Hahahaha whack a con! The nigerian’s problem starts from birth. Hahahahaha nurses use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa.
https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

The zimbawean economy, despite its problems, is far better than your generator-driven nonsense you call economy. have you ever been to zimbabwe? they live a far better life than you apes do in your zoo grin The same for Ghana. Ghanaians have a far better life than those animals in your suffering and smiling sh1thole. The statistics are there for any sensible person to know. just check out the United Nations Human Development index and you will see the nigeria has become the armpit of the world grin the place is downright smelly and dirty and has to be bombed out of existence to save mankind from ebola, polio, boko haram, yahoo yahoo, militants, terrorists, pr0stitutes and all the other evils being perpetrated in your magg0t infested sh1thole grin grin grin

Blackie Chan don't quote me again abeg, I am not the reason for your loss. I don't give shi at if the Ghanaian economy dies off tomorrow, face the ppl you are playing childish games with.....I discuss facts and figures and not little inconsequential Ghana with an exaggerated economic prospects in paper...Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.