Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

YUGUDA; I’ve No Intention To Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YUGUDA; I’ve No Intention To Join APC (488 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari / Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YUGUDA; I’ve No Intention To Join APC by PhockPhockMan: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Bauchi State Gov­ernor, Mallam Isa Yuguda, has debunked claims that he is plan­ning to defect to the All Progressives Congress (APC), accusing his po­litical opponents of being behind the rumour.

The governor, in a chat with journalists in Abuja, pointed out that he had never contemplated leaving the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the APC.

Yuguda, who described himself as a die-hard sup­porter of President Goodluck Jonathan, wondered how he could have left him half way into his presidency when he needed him most to consoli­date his position on the politi­cal turf.

The governor pointed out that since Jonathan came on board as the country’s presi­dent, he had remained one of his unrepentant supporters and would continue to work for his success.

“Let it be known to those who did not know that I re­main one of the unrepentant loyalists of President Jona­than and I will continue to work with him even after he might have left office as our president,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80186
Re: YUGUDA; I’ve No Intention To Join APC by PhockPhockMan: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2014
How can you join when those that have joined are regretting bitterly.
Okorocha, Amaechi, Nyako etc.

2 Likes

Re: YUGUDA; I’ve No Intention To Join APC by JEITO: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2014
APC! The I wish party...... tongue

1 Like

Re: YUGUDA; I’ve No Intention To Join APC by PhockPhockMan: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
JEITO: APC! The I wish party...... tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Contest Or Face Arrest – South-south Elders Council Tells Jonathan / Photos: Nyanya Bomb Blast Victim Begs FCT Minister To Redeem Pledge Made To Her / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.