Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26736 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Chinonso Dike, you have denied your own picture and now you deny your Identity?! grin
none of you can ever get my picture and identity on nairaland, not even the world greatest internet guru, I will knock your miserable fvcktard head today.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
I have claim it fast fast. Who no like better thing for this life.. grin grin grin grin grin

Babymama1:

You must o
Beatrice Osisi has spoken
Bwahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
If I see that picture of a man in female clothing again eh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Now compare the pictures with your pictures..

Remember you are HIV+ grin grin grin grin grin
That guy needs to be blown into life, he's shrinking away, nawa oooo cheesy
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: none of you can ever get my picture and identity on nairaland, not even the world greatest internet guru, I will knock your miserable fvcktard head today.

I can o
Are you not Osita ekperem

Bwahahahaha

The way babyosisi became Beatrice Osisi

Oneeast1 is Chukwudi east

Ekwynwa is scholastica Nwa

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Twistaray(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abeg,make i enjoy this show.
hehehe hehehehe

Patiently waiting.....
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
This stvpid ofe people are really selling your profile chino. Boy ine ri ju afo, look at all these hungry leeches posting pictures of well fed igbo boys. Igbo kwezuo nu ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
They went to select correct Igbo pix..though 100% of Igbos are good looking.. grin grin grin grin grin

chinazaekperem1: This stvpid ofe people are really selling your profile chino. Boy ine ri ju afo, look at all these hungry leeches posting pictures of well fed igbo boys. Igbo kwezuo nu ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Chino, stop deceiving yourself!!

grin
HIV positive man, look at your bleaching wife.

She has bleached her destiny away!
is this chino's wife? Wow!!! Then he must be a made man, I doubt if you have a family you are responsible for. Chino idi ok nwanne. E don pain am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am only interested in the girl being my wife.. grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
ChinonyeDike: I am Chinonye Dike, Chinonso's wife. Yes we both have HIV, he infected in October 2009, next month will be our 5th year HIV anniversary.

Chinonso, I am ready to say the truth to Nlanders. You are not a man

Chinonso Dike gave me Chinonso Dike HIV in 2009. Next month is our HIV anniversary. Come and celebrate with us
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by ekwynwa1: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

I can o
Are you not Osita ekperem

Bwahahahaha

The way babyosisi became Beatrice Osisi

Oneeast1 is Chukwudi east

Ekwynwa is scholastica Nwa

Am too high up for all of them, but I can always walk into no 4, Hinderer Road, Apapa to see their 52 year old oga patapata.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Chyke has been migrating from chinonsodike to chinonyedike to what next..

I will destroy the remnants of odinma dynasty.. grin grin grin

See yourself below

See the dirt on that shirt In fact that one na dorty
I hope he doesn't wash it in a river
All the fishes will die

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
It's been nice teasing these knuckleheads
[size=28pt]
Dr Beatrice Osisi signing out wink[/size]
Time to milk my cows

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Ode! That's a picture of Goodluck Jonathan! Chino, are you implying that you want to marry GEJ?! grin
keep deceiving yourself onye ara, call me chino very well, one slap I will give to you, you will stop calling me chino. Chino is good looking, better than your truckpusher papa. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32)

Christmas In Badagry / Confession Of A Nigerian Pilot -“White People Should Manage Airlines In Nigeria” / This Is A Desert… But Once A Year It Turns Into Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.