Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26660 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chyke87: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

cool cool cool

shatttaaap die Beatrice Osisi

Beatrice O Ohiri

Spouse: Walter V Ii Bradix

Marriage Date: November 22, 1996

Born (approx.): 1964
Beatrice O Ohiri

Spouse: Walter V Bradix

Divorce Date: May 15, 2003
Marriage Date: November 22, 1996

Born (approx.): 1965
Beatrice O Ohiri

Spouse: Azubuike G Osisi

Marriage Date: June 13, 2003

Born (approx.): 1964

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87:

shatttaaap die Beatrice Osisi

Bwahahahahaha

The way of the decimated

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by ChinonyeDike: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
HELP HELP HELP

MY HUSBAND IS TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE. HELP HELP. Yoruba BOYZZ HAVE KILLED HIM ON NAIRALAND cry cry cry

I thought it is only Yeriba people that commit suicide

Chino biko HIV is not the end of the world. stay till we celebrate our 5th year HIV anniversary

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyno123:

keep making mouth.

dozzybaba, customized13 said the same for months grin grin grin grin
read my lips, I dare y'all, then you will regret ever posting my pics. Am not bragging, try it and see.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by ChinonyeDike: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: read my lips, I dare y'all, then you will regret ever posting my pics. Am not bragging, try it and see.

yada yada yada

If i get hold of it thru the commission team in china. all ur pics will flood NL sharpish

meanwhile where is chino? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Twistaray(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
My Gosh....my Gosh....My gosh....this is wicked ooooo

Lord of mercy,O my Gosh

Suicide mission
You this Yoloooba bois are wicked.
Yo!
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

My mama is a Texas ashawo grin grin How market ma?

Who asked you

She dey here?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

My mama mouth wide like gutter. Lmaoooooooo

CHiNeke mee
And it is a laughing matter?
You never carry am go ospita

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87:

abek commot for road expired old witch. ur reputation is damaged here. go and wask ur dirty abuna b4 talking

old mama youngie. 50 forming 25. agbaya

Because you pulled a name off the internet
You actually do take yourself seriously don't you?
Hahahahaha
A least you have something to occupy you before you get into ritual business
Please don't go stay here and damage me

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87:

no mind mama beatrice. she don start menopause since 10 years ago. this is the effect of old age.

she wets the bed too. Azubuike asked for help online, i have stored the conversation grin grin

Hahahahahaha
If that makes you feel better and make you feel human despite the picture
Be my guest
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87:

why are u trying so hard to debunk it if it is not you?

u have been on this thread for hours trying to insist it is not u. if it isnt then walk away abi?

na guilty conscience dey worry u old woman. go and wear your pad so u dont wet urself

Guilty ke?

Didn't I state this some weeks ago that if I were Beatrice Osisi or divorced or went to amantu or whatever school or born in 1964 or know a Walter bradix and deny that I am / do that my days will be rough and terrible and no good thing come my way and if I am not any of those and you insist I am your days will be terrible and what ever you lay hands on will fail and badluck follow you the rest of your days

[size=28pt]
I already affixed an Amen to it
If you are a man say amen to the same thing[/size]
We have already settle that matter Tay Tay
The curses on you are already in effect

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by comrChris(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
sleekytoolz:

LMAOOO.....who do people decieve demselves like dis?Ebonyi is a dead state filled with goats and people riding bicycle up and down.Most of the indigenes of d state have moved to other states in search daily bread and there's nobody around to develop d community.Even my friends from Southeast always deny that Ebonyi is part of dem.Ebonyi isn't a state to compare with any in Nigeria.

Thank you.
my question remains is ekiti better than ebonyi? Mind you before you showcase your ignorant make sure you have visited both states like l have done and then ur points too. Waiting for you
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Get lost, with your Frankenstein feet. The smell can bring the dead in the grave back to life. grin

Can you say an Amen to my post above?
Be a man and agree to it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32)

Warri-Itakpe Bound Light Train Derails (Photos) / FG Procures Two High Speed Coaches For Lagos-Ibadan Railway Line / Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.