Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26734 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: That nose has been keeping those 200 chibok girls..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The lips sef
You can cut $100 meat and sell in soka from it

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Can you zoom that beauty queen for us to see wella.. grin grin

You actually want me to stop beating you? You will need to call police tonight.. grin grin grin

[s]
ChinonyeDike: Chinonso it is past 6:30

It is time to take our HIV meds tonite. Get offline and take your meds.

My dirty panties are waiting for you. No food for you tonight. Not even Indomie.lazy man

I CHINONYE DIKE AND MY HUSBAND CHINONSO DIKE FROM ANAMBRA STATE ARE HIV POSTIVE SINCE OCT 2009. NEXT MONTH IS OUR 5TH YEAR HIV ANNIVERSARY. COME AND JOIN IN OUR CELEBRATION OF HIV LOVE
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2: Chino can only afford Indomie! HIV positive man that wants to kiss Goodluck Jonathan. Lord Gaylord. grin

Chino, Oya kiss GEJ!

Shatap that kitchen is a million times better than the dirty zinc outhouse you cook and shait in
See how organized and clean
Show us the potopoto filled space you cook that thing you call food

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chyke87: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2014

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Those guys are so nice, they gave a queen as wife and gave a well packaged kitchen. I will bring his mud kitchen soon.. grin grin grin grin

Babymama1:

Sha tap that kitchen is a million times better than the zinc outhouse you cook and shait in
She how organized and clean

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chyke87: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chyke87: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014

painment and consolation all over grin grin grin

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
To the kwashiorkor patient we have seen a million times
Here
See food eat

It's for the last born who hates stew and veggies but I am willing to give it up for you

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chyke87: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014

chino why??

why did u infect your wife with HIV?

HIV is now your friend for life---why?

Chinonye take heart

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where is that hungry female jacket wearing person
Here
Pepper soup

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chyke87: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2: Some people are crying!! grin

I'm a heartbreaker, LOL!!

it is shameful grin grin grin

chinonso dike of anambra state is HIV positive

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Twistaray(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Chino!

Listen to your wife, go and take your meds!

why nah
Yo! Eeeeeewooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chyke87: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1: Where is that hungry person
Here
Pepper soup

go and give it to azubuike so he can eat while young boys decimate ur dirty abuna

hoesisi, u are a disgrace at 50
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Now I really need to vamoose

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87:

go and give it to azubuike so he can eat while young boys decimate my dirty mama's abuna

She is a disgrace at 50

Hey yaaa
Sorry o

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by sleekytoolz(f): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
comrChris: u r a big fool for ebonyi to ibadan,brought ekiti let's do the comparisom cos l ve been to both places and l can tell u that ebonyi is far better than ekiti,if u doubt it let's compare ado n abakaliki and th achievements of Elechi and fayemi/segun oni respectively

LMAOOO.....who do people decieve demselves like dis?Ebonyi is a dead state filled with goats and people riding bicycle up and down.Most of the indigenes of d state have moved to other states in search daily bread and there's nobody around to develop d community.Even my friends from Southeast always deny that Ebonyi is part of dem.Ebonyi isn't a state to compare with any in Nigeria.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Yes I am
[size=28pt]Certified and fully licensed in 3 states in the USA that I practiced at and proud of it
[/size]
License lapsed in the others when I moved
What else do you want to know?
Is being a doctor a new thing?
Not in my family

You think everyone here is at your agbero level?

I hate to boast but neither you or any member of your family could come close.

cool cool cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32)

Christmas In Badagry / Confession Of A Nigerian Pilot -“White People Should Manage Airlines In Nigeria” / This Is A Desert… But Once A Year It Turns Into Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.