Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26735 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dancing skelewu.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by ChinonyeDike: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chinonso Chinonso Chninonso how many times did I call you?

oya come wash pant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
That lady is my concern please. Is she supposed to be my wifey? Please I claim this model as a wife. You guys are so nice to make this choice for me.. shocked shocked

[s]
ChinonyeDike: Many of you dont know my husband Chinonso Dike. He brags online everyday but in real life am his boss. No day is complete in our household without Samuel washing my dirty panties. it is a must.

he has nver kept a job in his life and i am the breadwinner. I am looking for a new husband already.

anyway I invite you to our 5th HIV anniversary next month, come and rejoice with me
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oneeast2, don't reply anybody again, flood this thread with pictures of slums in Southwest, it pains them a lot, show us pics from Southwest, don't reply anybody again. I dare all of them to get my picture.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

Keep denying Hoesisi. Your wide mouth is larger than chino's wife pussy. Shame on you Beatrice
After seeing this. I lost interest on this thread. Y'all taking this Nairaland too serious.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
ekwynwa1:

Am too high up for all of them, but I can always walk into no 4, Hinderer Road, Apapa to see their 52 year old oga patapata.

Biko tell me more
I was about leaving and no e ji go m break by suddenly
Gbu o m gist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chino, show us the Southwest pictures you have, let's see it. I have a problem with my device, I will rectify it tomorrow, don't reply anybody again

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Twistaray(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
heheheh hehehe
Cheiii NL cracking my ribs since the beginning of 20000000H lol

I just hope somebody doesn't commit suicide.
Kekekek kekeke walai cheiii Yo!
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
saxywale:
After seeing this. I lost interest on this thread. Y'all taking this Nairaland too serious.

Don't you know there are apprentice applicants in our midst
They have to occupy themselves na
The one dressed in okirika wake up and signing papers at the border to republic of Chad is here talking and taking out his life's frustrations
He is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Twistaray: heheheh hehehe
Cheiii NL cracking my ribs since the beginning of 20000000H lol

I just hope somebody doesn't commit suicide.
Kekekek kekeke walai cheiii Yo!

Bwahahahaha
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyno123: What are u telling me

CHINONSO DIKE IS HIV POSITIVE? FOR REAL?

He looks a million times better than any member of your clan
How can people pick on men better than they?
I don't gerrit

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
That plaid shirt by the dirty fan looks like what they wore before the war

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
This nose has been winning award on NL.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: After all assessment I realized that odinma aka chyno aka chinonsodike needs our help. He HIV+ and jobless at 48.. grin grin grin

Pictures speaks more than anything.. grin grin grin grin

The breeze entering that nose eh
The nose is shaped like mama bisi's butt

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32)

Christmas In Badagry / Confession Of A Nigerian Pilot -“White People Should Manage Airlines In Nigeria” / This Is A Desert… But Once A Year It Turns Into Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.