Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (166073 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Pauloi123: 3:59am On Jan 09, 2020
I do boss,PFX Investment! You get 20% of your money in 2 weeks its damn legit with Proof and everything,you can inbox me for more info.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Bitly
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Sirseedorf(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
I want to start an accessories business, and I have about 150k budget. But I don't know if it will be enough though I want to start on small enterprise with the expenses of shops and dues.

Even if I can get the accessories for 100000k, then am okay.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by NCarthur(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact

ncarthur101@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Dainty09(f): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pauloi123:
I do boss,PFX Investment! You get 20% of your money in 2 weeks its damn legit with Proof and everything,you can inbox me for more info.

Please how does it work?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Yoliyoli: 2:00am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Six11 post=8
Am interested in the book,how can I get it 07039631600
uzochinenye1@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Yoliyoli: 2:02am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Six11 post=84276803]A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.[/quote
How can I get the book,07039631600
uzochinenye1@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Mimie05: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2020
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact

amarachim4@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by tundex442(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Make a minimum of 1k daily with just a few minutes task, check my signature for link

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mimie05:

amarachim4@gmail.com

ultiliberty01@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ReppingLocals(f): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Here's is new T-R-A-D-I-N-G Group for All.
We're dedicating this platform to help People who need it. It's not for everybody especially those who claim to know all in the Financial Markets.

Join us on Tele-gram via Group handle in "Attached" photo

------"----"-----
�More Info Contact Join Tele-gram via Group handle in "Attached" photo
—--''-----''-----

Check Signature for TELE-GRAM GROUP HANDLE LINK

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Ezypretty: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please I am interested in fiver.com 08068394804
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by diasporainvest: 9:58am On May 09, 2020
I am building a digital crowdfunding platform with a friend to help young Nigerians in the diaspora with little budget connect back home by investing in real estate properties. You can make up to 28% yearly. If you’re interested, check out our website https://www.fundayo.com/, leave your email address to get an invite and share with your friends.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by DESTROTECH(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2020
Sell your Bitcoin and Giftcard to me

Asap payment

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by fairchuks: 4:06pm On May 31, 2020
Have you thought of real estate business... Buying and selling of landed properties... Its easy... You can either be a buyer, a seller, a middle man... Any way you make your money... As a buyer... I can get you a good spot that will appreciate within 2 years... As a seller. I link you up with buyers... As a middle man you just introduce a buyer or a seller and you make your money... If interested... Email me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Hamster Kombat Daily Combo + Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.