Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi (2149 Views)

SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
The emir of kano was also indicted by Mr Davies but some APC mofos seem to have ignored that portion of his interview to focus on only Ihejirika.

I hereby reproduce that portion of the interview where Mr Lamido Sanusi lamido was indicted

TheCable: In all your discussions, did they name their sponsors?

Davis: They named the man who lives in Cairo. He is of the Kanuri tribe.
He passes arms, ammunition and uniforms to them. The CBN official who
handles the funding (name withheld by TheCable for legal reasons) is an
uncle to three of those arrested in connection with the Nyanya bombings.
The three boys lived with him. They were arrested by the SSS (Department
of State Security) after the bombings but they are yet to be interrogated
about their uncle. The official still works with the CBN. He is still
there. He works in currency operations. He knows how to handle the
transaction in a way that it can never be traced. Western countries are
frustrated that they cannot trace the funding. How can they when it is
passed on legally, through the gatekeeper, through the CBN? Also, a senior
official of CBN, who recently left the bank, was very close to Sodiq Aminu
Ogwuche, the mastermind of the Nyanya bombings who also schooled in Sudan.
Ogwuche’s wife used to visit this official in his office at the
headquarters in Abuja before the bombings. They were very close. Don’t
forget that the CBN official who handles the transactions also used to
report to his superior, the official who recently left the bank.

So how come APC e-warriors are not calling for his head?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by desgiezd(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Na wah oo, I never read this aspect of the man who recently left the CBN. Now, my concern is why is the government keeping so quiet about the whole thing? By now, I felt the SSS and other agencies should have been busy digging out info from the people mentioned and probably others that may come from such interrogations.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by gentleoyink: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
OP, it is the same reason they are not talking about the opposition party mentioned in the same revelation.

They think that if they accuse the other side in a voracious way, it will turn the light away from them. That is why you hear and see them saying APC has been vindicated..... Ihejerika this and that........PDP this and that......

One begins to wonder if it is the same interview they listened to.

By the way, I have my reservations about this revelation from Davis.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Why cant the cankerworm paid hacks research all present and past CBN directors of currency operations?
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Web References

Alhaji Nda is the Chairman ...
www.fmdqotc.com, 4 Dec 2013 [cached]
Alhaji Nda is the Chairman of Midland Advisors Limited.
He is also a former Director, Foreign Operations (including FX Markets & Reserves Management) of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and a former Director of Currency Operations at the CBN.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
I don't care about any bloody director,I am more concerned with his royal terrorist!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
chukwudi44: I don't care about any bloody director,I am more concerned with his royal terrorist!!

I am not into politics.
I am ready to pull Ihejirika's 42 teeth as soon as Mr. Davies gives me proof.
If there is proof against Amir Sanusi and mr. director of currency operations, i shall, humbly, extend my dental services to them.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dr. Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu, Alhaji Suleiman Barau and Adebayo Adelabu, have been redeployed.

They are to Oando gets consent to acquire $1.65bn ConocoPhillips’ assets report to their new duty posts from next Monday.

Moghalu, the deputy Governor in charge of the Operations Directorate, has been moved to Financial System Stability (FSS). Directorate.

Prior to the assumption of the Operations Directorate portfolio on January 20, 2014, he was in charge of the FSS Directorate from November 9, 2009, where he led the implementation of farreaching reforms to enhance the quality and stability of banks and other financial institutions, the management of systemic risk to Nigeria’s banking system and supervised the following Departments of the CBN: Financial Policy and Regulation Department, Banking Supervision Department, Other Financial Institutions Supervision Department, Development Finance Department, and the Consumer Protection Department.

Barau, who was in charge of Corporate Services Directorate since 2007, will now supervise the Banking Operations Directorate. He would be supervising the following departments – Banking and Payments Systems, Currency Operations, Branch Operations, Reserve Management and Information Technology.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/emefiele-shuffles-cbn-deputies-directors/
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Surprising, the news about Conocophillips, which Ikimi is accusing Tinubu about was inseted in this New Telegraph report.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Genius100: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
chukwudi44: I don't care about any bloody director,I am more concerned with his royal terrorist!!
You should be more concerned about your idiocy. Obviously, if you were sane, you will realize Davis was not talking about Sanusi...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Genius100: You should be more concerned about your idiocy. Obviously, if you were sane, you will realize Davis was not talking about Sanusi...

You are the retard.
Davies spoke about Sanusi.
Sanusi and the director of currency operations ran a money laundering operation for boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by arresa: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
The CBN official who
there.
He works in currency operations.

I wonder what you have to say about the highlights...

I don't even know how you arrived at Sanusi, maybe it's the usual bigotry...

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by focus7: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
arresa:

Genius100: You should be more concerned about your idiocy. Obviously, if you were sane, you will realize Davis was not talking about Sanusi...

Bros make una dey read through before commenting or did you deliberately leave this part out?

Also, a senior

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
chukwudi44: Also, a senior

arresa:

1) Sanusi recently left the CBN
2) Sanusi is a superior to director of currency ops
3) Sanusi is a dan duri. A world renowned womanizer.
4) Sanusi is a landlord in Sudan
5).. i have other damning info i shall release at the right time
I have pictures of him backing one American lady. Another picture of him drinking champagne with a Cameroonian lady. We all were shocked when the stories of another married woman he was carrying at the central bank.

If not for your infamous bigotry, you should be demanding accountability like me!
HA!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
arresa:

This is how I arrived at sanusi!!except you were blind you ought to have seen this

" Also, a senior
headquarters in Abuja before the bombings."

Sanusi just left the CBN and he schooled in sudan.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by size38: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
The Australian negotiator only mentioned Modu sheriff and Azubuike Ihejirika as the sponsors of Boko haram. He never mentioned Sanusi's name. What he said was a former CBN governor which could be Sanusi, Prof. Charles. Soludo or any other past CBN governor. So Sanusi's name is only being mentioned here on nairaland by nairalanders and not by Davis, the Australian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
size38: The Australian negotiator only mentioned Modu sheriff and Azubuike Ihejirika as the sponsors of Boko haram. He never mentioned Sanusi's name. What he said was a former CBN governor which could be Sanusi, Prof. Charles. Soludo or any other past CBN governor. So Sanusi's name is only being mentioned here on nairaland by nairalanders and not by Davis, the Australian.

Have you never done fill-in-the-blank for exam before?
Anyway i no sure say na for naija you go school.
you go be sudanese-brought-up.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by arresa: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Bros make una dey read through before commenting or did you deliberately leave this part out?

The CBN official who
there.
He works in currency operations.

Keep quiet if you can not read and comprehend.

What I highlighted said STILL WORKS WITH CBN. Still mean anything to you?

Why are you jokers crying about who left and not who is still there and probably still funding BH?

So, who left automatically means Sanusi?

The mam gave us 2 names and they are Modu sheriff and Azubuike Ihejirika so you jokers can perform acrobatic display till eternity, it makes no differences...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Rawani: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
tit:

Have you never done fill-in-the-blank for exam before?
Anyway i no sure say na for naija you go school.
you go be sudanese-brought-up.

This girl your mouth eh...
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by arresa: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is how I arrived at sanusi!!except you were blind you ought to have seen this

" Also, a senior
headquarters in Abuja before the bombings."

Sanusi just left the CBN and he schooled in sudan.

There's a difference between SENIOR bank officials and CBN governor/Boss... There are tons of senior bank officials so stop spewing rubbish..

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2014
apc thought we are kids!.
they think that shouting ihejirika's name that our attention will be distracted from sanusi.
Apc we are not kids nah!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 05, 2014
arresa:

There's a difference between SENIOR bank officials and CBN governor/Boss... There are tons of senior bank officials so stop spewing rubbish..

CBN Governor is a senior senior CBN official!!! And they also provided another clue "He schooled in sudan" so this is where they finally nailed your royal suspect
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by M0GIDI: 1:27am On Sep 05, 2014
@chukwudi44

You should not be surprised that APC's calculated attempt to beffudle its supporters is actually gaining currency, it was expected, their average IQ is 5.
The rest of Nigeria know the Kaduna mafia committee of jihadist headed by Buhari is out to destroy this country. We should leave them to believe what they want to believe, I mean its only APC supporters who actually believed this narrative after-all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by arresa: 2:01am On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

CBN Governor is a senior senior CBN official!!! [s]And they also provided another clue "He schooled in sudan" so this is where they finally nailed your royal suspect[/s]

And they have just one senior bank official right? And you think the man don't know how to use the term Former CBN governor instead of senior official knowing they have hundreds of them?

Pick up your brain from under your slippers..

The official still works with the CBN. He is still
there. He works in currency operations

^^^^^ What about the the highlighted? Is he senior or junior and why is he still there...?
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by M0GIDI: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2014
arresa:

And they have just one senior bank official right? [size=13pt]And you think the man don't know how to use the term Former CBN governor instead of senior official knowing they have hundreds of them[/size]?

Pick up your brain from under your slippers..

^^^^^ What about the the highlighted? Is he senior or junior and why is he still there...?

You're a shmuck if you opine you didn't see where the Davis man refused to name the official, go read it again. He categorically stated he wasn't going to reveal the name.

I can confirm the man to be Sanusi though, boko haram banker to me and you.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2014
arresa:

Keep quiet if you can not read and comprehend.

What I highlighted said STILL WORKS WITH CBN. Still mean anything to you?

Why are you jokers crying about who left and not who is still there and probably still funding BH?

So, who left automatically means Sanusi?

The mam gave us 2 names and they are Modu sheriff and Azubuike Ihejirika so you jokers can perform acrobatic display till eternity, it makes no differences...

Bros is it that you have a problem with comprehension or you are simply bring mischievous?

And besides if I go by your logic, then he wasn't referring to Ihejirika as he did not mention Ihrjirika's name. And besides, why are you worried about Ihejirika that has for almost 1 year now?
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by lonelydora: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2014
APC has exchanged money.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2014
Maybe he was talking about Soludo.

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2014
And they have just one senior bank official right? And you think the man don't know how to use the term Former CBN governor instead of senior official knowing they have hundreds of them?

Pick up your brain from under your slippers
is the post of a CBN Governor a junior position in CBN? How man Nigerians even school in Sudan let alone CBN officials.You are the one who should pick up your brain from a poo.

2 CBN Officials were mentoned by the report.Sanusi was identified because he left the bank recently and also schooled in sudan.Sanusi is a royal terrorist suspect and there nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2014
M0GIDI:

You're a shmuck if you opine you didn't see where the Davis man refused to name the official, go read it again. He categorically stated he wasn't going to reveal the name.

I can confirm the man to be Sanusi though, boko haram banker to me and you.

Just ignore the mofo!!! if you must beleve this useless report then you kust beleive everything that man wrote

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2014
mmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent / Breaking!! Magnus Abe And Dakuku To Go For Rivers Guber Primaries / APC Mocks PDP Over Low Turnout Of Supporters In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.