Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,732 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi (2187 Views)

SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by simplylekan45(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2014
Have you people ask yourself who Mahmoud K. Umar is in the CBN.
Have you looked at his present position in the cbn. His signature has shown on the naira note as director of currency operations. I tried checking his profile on LinkedIn but it was bouncing back.
Let's not let religion, politics, tribalism and sentiment derail our thinking.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
simplylekan45: Have you people ask yourself who Mahmoud K. Umar is in the CBN.
Have you looked at his present position in the cbn. His signature has shown on the naira note as director of currency operations. I tried checking his profile on LinkedIn but it was bouncing back.
Let's not let religion, politics, tribalism and sentiment derail our thinking.

did he school in sudan?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by obailala(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
tit:

1) Sanusi recently left the CBN
2) Sanusi is a superior to director of currency ops
3) Sanusi is a dan duri. A world renowned womanizer.
4) Sanusi is a landlord in Sudan
5).. i have other damning info i shall release at the right time
I have pictures of him backing one American lady. Another picture of him drinking champagne with a Cameroonian lady. We all were shocked when the stories of another married woman he was carrying at the central bank.

If not for your infamous bigotry, you should be demanding accountability like me!
HA!
How does picture evidence of womanising become an evidence of Sanusi sponsoring bokoharam?

Report says Ogwuches wife visited the senior CBN official at his office at the headquarters before the Nyanya blast, if I can remember, Sanusi was sacked in february and the blast was in April.. So how could there have been a visit to an already 'sacked' sanusi at the HQ just before the blast?

The only reason why Nigerian intelligence may not be able to stop BH is because we already all have someone in mind who we wish would be the culprit even before we start investigations... When you go into an investigation without an open mind, the real culprits would walk past your nose while you keep looking for non-existent links to trap the other man which you hate as the culprit.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
obailala: How does picture evidence of womanising become an evidence of Sanusi sponsoring bokoharam?
Report says Ogwuches wife visited the senior CBN official at his office at the headquarters before the Nyanya blast, if I can remember, Sanusi was sacked in february and the blast was in April.. So how could there have been a visit to an already 'sacked' sanusi at the HQ just before the blast?
The only reason why Nigerian intelligence may not be able to stop BH is because we already all have someone in mind who we wish would be the culprit even before we start investigations... When you go into an investigation without an open mind, the real culprits would walk past your nose while you keep looking for non-existent links to trap the other man which you hate as the culprit.

Do you have comprehension problem?

Also, a senior
official of CBN, who recently left the bank, was very close to Sodiq Aminu
Ogwuche, the mastermind of the Nyanya bombings who also schooled in Sudan.
Ogwuche’s wife used to visit this official in his office at the
headquarters in Abuja before the bombings

Sanusi is a royal terrorist suspect period.How many current and ex-CBN officials schooled in sudan?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
illugun: Because Dr Davis did mention Ihejirika! Hmm!

Because he also mentioned his royal terrorist suspect Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the emir of kano

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by obailala(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

Do you have comprehension problem?

Sanusi is a royal terrorist suspect period.How many current and ex-CBN officials schooled in sudan?
I would have said you had a comprehension problem but I wouldn't cos I know you don't. I simply explained your issue in my previous post. You hate Sanusi and your emotions have overtaken your logical abilities... You so believe wish that SLS is the culprit that you have refused to logically consider the possibility of existence of other senior CBN officials who also studied in Sudan.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
obailala:
I would have said you had a comprehension problem but I wouldn't cos I know you don't. I simply explained your issue in my previous post. You hate Sanusi and your emotions have overtaken your logical abilities... You so believe wish that SLS is the culprit that you have refused to logically consider the possibility of existence of other senior CBN officials who also studied in Sudan.

There is no other senior CBN official who schooled in sudan and who recently left the CBN other than Sanusi

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by obailala(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

There is no other senior CBN official who schooled in sudan and who recently left the CBN other than Sanusi
lol

I can see you are soooo sure of what you are saying because you work in the HR dept of CBN to have the record of everyone who studied in Sudan and left the bank within the last 8 months.

Thinking and analysing stories with heavy emotions doesn't help your comprehension abilities
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
obailala: lol

I can see you are soooo sure of what you are saying because you work in the HR dept of CBN to have the record of everyone who studied in Sudan and left the bank within the last 8 months.

Thinking and analysing stories with heavy emotions doesn't help your comprehension abilities

Bros Sanusi is a royal terrorist suspect!! He would soon be taken to the hague

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by naijaking1: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why is the government afraid of Sanusi, because he is emir?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
naijaking1: Why is the government afraid of Sanusi, because he is emir?

Not because he is an amir.

Yes, because he is an amir (war leader) of boko haram.

I bet he is in Sudan right now.
It looks to me that is his ancestral roots.
We all know he is an invader who usurped the Hausa throne of kano.
Is it not funny that the governor of Borno state was doing, allahu knows what, in Sudan, from where it took a lot of arm-twisting to repartriate the Nyanya bomber Ogwuche, while the NA was preparing to clear-out infidels from Gworza and keep them out from Bama?
Was shettima buying new equipment for boko haram?
cant he seat his arse down in his house?
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by tit(f): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Amir Sanusi is the grand commander.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by TylerDurden: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi by gaddafe(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
desgiezd:
Na wah oo, I never read this aspect of the man who recently left the CBN. Now, my concern is why is the government keeping so quiet about the whole thing? By now, I felt the SSS and other agencies should have been busy digging out info from the people mentioned and probably others that may come from such interrogations.

The truth is that very top men in this administration are involved in boko haram. GEJ was actually dealing with these issues with wisdom otherwise he himself would have been killed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekau Is Not Dead - Cramjones / OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" / Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.