Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) (6548 Views)

I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by otipoju(m): 1:17am On Sep 05, 2014
The frightening thing about the video was that those guys were putting on desert military fatigues.. not the one you sometimes see civilians put on, but the extremely rare desert fatigues.

Thus i infer that these guys are seizing military uniforms and ammunition from the real owners. Scary to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by abdulaz: 2:16am On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: english right? and most claimed he is an illitrate. this is the first time that i have heard him speak, and he is tactical, he is subliminal and clever. he has mixed part of the truth with his agenda, and that will get a lot of people to his cause. the truth is very powerful, it doesn't matter how you use it, it strikes hard. for defence, learn or seek the truth and the truth shall set you free. One truth is ALLAH is one, HE is all independent! ALLAH needs nobody's help, HE is more than capable, and HE does what he pleases, so anything you do, you do for yourself!
well said, may Allah broaden our knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by cjrane: 3:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Wetin concern me if Shekau does not want western education in the north?
He should go ahead and implement Islamic madrassas all over the north.I'm sure some terror kingpins as Kwankwaso posing as governors in the north will even prefer madrassas to modern schools. Afterall it is freedom of speech and education that we practice.
Kaji kwo?

2 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by ednut1(m): 4:16am On Sep 05, 2014
them say d guy no hear English. but see him speaking english. have got 5 of boko videos of him speaking English. tho i hate the fool his antics are comedic. . ' secular education zsport and musik hahahah bastard'. the video he released wen dey declared islamic caliphate. they video dem selves taking over a barrack. u need to see d tanks trucks and ammunition dey stole. what pained me most in d video was dat some were army guys were being chased to a mountain. the guys cud barely run. dey must have been shot. gory. i wonder why d west is giving dis fool publicity. makes one wonder is dis tinz was planned by the west

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by tit(f): 4:49am On Sep 05, 2014
this video is about one year old.
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2014
enomakos: shekau how far where u de?
am very close to u, closer than u think
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Dibiachukwu: 5:38am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Dibiachukwu: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Who are these guys fooling?
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Dibiachukwu: 6:01am On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: english right? and most claimed he is an illitrate. this is the first time that i have heard him speak, and he is tactical, he is subliminal and clever. he has mixed part of the truth with his agenda, and that will get a lot of people to his cause. the truth is very powerful, it doesn't matter how you use it, it strikes hard. for defence, learn or seek the truth and the truth shall set you free. One truth is ALLAH is one, HE is all independent! ALLAH needs nobody's help, HE is more than capable, and HE does what he pleases, so anything you do, you do for yourself!
LOL
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Haywhymido: i think u need medical attention bro.So dia is different between how kanuri xtians n muslims speak rite?? Ode. Ur question shd be how do kanuri speak? Numskull

Did you check the question I was responding to?
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by dustydee: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2014
He speaks better English than a lot of people on nairaland judging by what they post here.
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Haywhymido(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2014
mikeansy:

Did you check the question I was responding to?
yep, i did.
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by egbaguy: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2014
I am Abubakar Shekau
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by egbaguy: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
dustydee: He speaks better English that a lot of people on nairaland judging by what they post here.
gbagaun detected
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
lekkie073: aboki engrish grin

Lmao! And roll to bama unknowingly
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2014
arresa: While displaying and forming with the armored tank our military general surrendered to them free of charge..

Am telling you, the thing dey pain me ohh seeing 'em with those Armoured Tank
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2014
I tell you, This people never still forgive Sara and Abraham for wetin them do Ishmael and him mama. Can you imagine the reason this fool gave for the atrocities he and his cohorts have been wrecking? Gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by thwarrior72: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2014
abes: Did anyone notice he pronounced "P" properly, an average Hausa or Fulani man pronounce "P" as "F".
I wonder if this guy is a Muslim let alone a Northerner.
Are u indirectly insulting the hausas & fulanis? grin
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2014
He faked the accent,from the way he speaks,he speaks fluent flawless spoken english,he knew what he was saying,he faked the accent,he speaks very well.
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2014
The guy is being paid handsomely for doing what he does. May thunder fire everyone that fills his pocket with bloodstained money. Haba! Whoever the f he is, fluent engish or not, this pig needs to be turned into ham and feed to hungry wolves. Religion doesn't make you act out your evilness. Enough hiding behind 'its Cos westernization' bullcrap they spewing.

And people thinking weaving 'sambisa' or 'bring back our girls' joke is funny, need to be whooped too. I never get the joke, cos it ain't funny! angry
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Denn(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2014

You have said nothing. So are you trying to justify shekau with Allah?
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Denn(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2014
XketchDesigns: Actually, he is right. He just went overboard trying to force people to live their life. True, you should try to do something if you see something wrong, or talk, or feel bad about it (which is weakest of faith) but it didn't say force!

How is he right
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Denn(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2014
arresa:

And insulting him alters the fact that he's taking your country away from you and you can't or just wont do anything about it?

A freeking rag tag rebel group defeated your army and carved out a whole state and talking about insult? Is insult going to return all the people he killed or give you back your state?

Sometimes I wonder about you people...

Now run along
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Denn(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Idrismusty97: Hey! They will call you a boko haram sympathizer grin. They want everbody to gather in this thread hurling insults on shekau like market women, As if that will make our lives any better. The whole thing is becoming more and more childish. Since Shekau first emerge all what we have been saying is "God punish him", "He shall meet is end" and all sort of blahblah. While he is getting more ruthless and dangerous by the day to the extents our army are fleeing. Its about time we drop emotions and reason with logic.

So what logic do you suggest?
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by enomakos(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2014
eskober: am very close to u, closer than u think
i have 500 million dollar for you to buy more weapon and feed ur men drop your location and phone number
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Denn(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2014
ghananotnaija: Nigerians, this is the man who will be your leader in a couple of years. I suggest you get used to listening to his speeches. Haha.
You think it's a joke?
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by gatiano(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
exactly what i was saying, i wasn't justifying him, i said he has mixed the truth with his agenda, like it or not, that message is going to attract a few if not more. muslims are not permitted by any means to bear arms or fight except confronted violently. ALLAH doesn't need nobody's help. when he is ready to wipe out the wicked, it won't take more than 10 hrs of a day to do so across the planet. so i believe in GOD's commandment. brace yourselves with the truth, so you won't be deceived.
Denn:

You have said nothing. So are you trying to justify shekau with Allah?
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Denn(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: exactly what i was saying, i wasn't justifying him, i said he has mixed the truth with his agenda, like it or not, that message is going to attract a few if not more. muslims are not permitted by any means to bear arms or fight except confronted violently. ALLAH doesn't need nobody's help. when he is ready to wipe out the wicked, it won't take more than 10 hrs of a day to do so across the planet. so i believe in GOD's commandment. brace yourselves with the truth, so you won't be deceived.

You keep mentioning 'truth'

What is thr truth in shekau's mission?

A concoction of one truth and nine lies is still a lie.

Don't sympathise with him based on religion...

Be logical in your thoughts.

The buffon even kills Muslims...

He won't spare you even if your beard is longer than a metre.

Even imams are on the run.

Shekau has no truth
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by gatiano(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
what makes people believe all ten lie is the one truth in it. the truth is what people are not ready for, or simply can not bear.
"all black people are by nature muslims" it wasn't of Muhammad creation but of GOD personally. sooner or later , this truth will strike. it all will depend from whom we hear them.
Denn:

You keep mentioning 'truth'

What is thr truth in shekau's mission?

A concoction of one truth and nine lies is still a lie.

Don't sympathise with him based on religion...

Be logical in your thoughts.

The buffon even kills Muslims...

He won't spare you even if your beard is longer than a metre.

Even imams are on the run.

Shekau has no truth
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Denn(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: what makes people believe all ten lie is the one truth in it. the truth is what people are not ready for, or simply can not bear.
"all black people are by nature muslims" it wasn't of Muhammad creation but of GOD personally. sooner or later , this truth will strike. it all will depend from whom we hear them.

Now I understand your position.

You are also a fanatic who believes all black people are muslims

Are you for real?

You need serious help.

You are part of the problem of this continent.

Half education is worse than no education.

You can respond with a barrage of abuses, I don't care.

Only a fanatic will say all blacks are of any religion by nature.

It is the likes of you that turn out to be terrorists... Just like Hitler.

Justifying shekau. Smh

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by gatiano(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
well, talk it as you wish, i'm not a fanatic, i won't force nobody into righteousness like shekau, because it will only cause pretence and a whole lot of hypocrites to be what they don't want to. on the most part, it is the leaders' fault. all these won't have happened if they had had everybody educated on the basis of truth and righteousness. braze youself tightly with truth, the devil is going about seeking whom he may devour. your only weapon is the truth. aare fanatic ke? you can't tell the sun not to shine o.
Denn:

Now I understand your position.

You are also a fanatic who believes all black people are muslims

Are you for real?

You need serious help.

You are part of the problem of this continent.

Half education is worse than no education.

You can respond with a barrage of abuses, I don't care.

Only a fanatic will say all blacks are of any religion by nature.

It is the likes of you that turn out to be terrorists... Just like Hitler.

Justifying shekau. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MOPOL Makes A Daring Entry Into Mubi. / Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil / Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.