Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil (6530 Views)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
New York[RR]Abuja–New York[RR] New York–Former Lagos State Governor Ahmed Tinubu and Mohammadu Buhari are currently fighting over Oil Minister Portfolio, sadly slowing down All Progressive Congress, APC, led administration from fully appointing ministers to various positions International Human Rights Monitors, IHRM, Policy Examiners have said. According to investigations, tension has increased in APC ranks and file, as fight over oil Minister position has heightened tension between APC South West lead by Tinubu, who has been implicated in syndicated drug racketeering in the United States, and Arewa Hawks and their songs of conquest, centered on Fuluani mentality, not known for power-sharing, in the North.
Our investigations show that Tinubu disclosed to political confidants that he wants Oil-Minister Position to compensate for all he invested in Buhari and APC.
His words: “I must drink from Niger-Delta Oil”, he was quoted to have told his inner-circle, IHRM, Policy Examiners investigations revealed.
IHRM, Policy Examiners, said, “It is curious to state that while Buhari said he is/was emotionally attached to the oil industry because he allegedly built some of the collapsing or collapsed refineries in the country. Record shows that whopping $2.8Billion disappeared under him, when he was Oil-Minister. However, the question is why must every Dick and Harry that comes to office focus on Oil, that is. What happened to Cocoa industry, what happened to respected groundnuts pyramids, coal industry, agriculture industry, and other minerals in the country that could rightfully be tapped into to better position Nigeria’s economy to meet converging global trajectory of multifaceted economic power-houses as found in advanced countries, beats us.

Continuing IHRM, said, “Our research now shows that APC, and Buhari weren’t preparing to form any constitutionally-based government, backed by peoples legitimacy derived from country’s constituencies,citizenry. Political indicators show that Buhari and his APC, were preparing to form a “Parallel government” to make it impossible for Jonathan and his team to govern,at a high speed, in Jonathan’s dreamed second phase of transformation Agenda/vision 20/20.
Other sources say, “..Emerging indicators that the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is at a critical stage of bargaining and tradeoffs towards the post-election sharing of “political profits.”

A reliable source from the top hierarchy of the opposition APC revealed to this reporter that a National Leader of the party and former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is purportedly negotiating with the APC Presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, for allocation of oil wells in the Niger Delta as compensation for his support and huge financial commitment into the party from the stage of negotiations for merger and registration as a political party to the electioneering campaigns into the general elections.
“The party source, who sought anonymity but disclosed that he is a close political associate of the APC Presidential candidate, alleged that the two national leaders of the leading opposition party have been involved in secret meetings on the issues of allocation of oil wells and sharing of political offices, expressing optimism that the opposition party will win the February 14 Presidential election. The party source emphasized that the former Lagos State Governor may have been using the enormous wealth at his disposal, his political influence in the Southwest, to force the negotiation on Buhari and compel him to seal a deal as pre-condition for his total support for the former Head of State in the presidential election coming up in three weeks’ time.

www.republicreporters.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na da oil go kill am Oloshi Use less man Idiat Make he drink oil for lagos weh he dhe claim as him land Soon dat fu la ni go show dem pepper Shabi he sold southwest votes to pdp in 2011 Buhari never forget am He go pay am wella

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Reliable source, emerging indicators, feelers, party source.. @op is a certified dufus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by softmind24: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
The two poster above me need check up for their brain

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by midolian(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Na da oil go kill am
Oloshi
Use less man
Idiat
Make he drink oil for lagos weh he dhe claim as him land
Soon dat fu la ni go show dem pepper
Shabi he sold southwest votes to pdp in 2011
Buhari never forget am
He go pay am wella
lool..Abeg wetin tibubu do u sef, wey u hate am like this?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is one of the reason why Buhari has not set up his govt.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by eazisky(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
says the op

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by viczing(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:

Same thing gej did that u hate him

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:

D guy is a criminal
He sold Buhari out in 2011
Buhari is a fu la ni
And he must pay for his sinz

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Duru1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Only a distinguished ninny would doubt the fact that crude oil was the main reason Nigeria/Britain precipitated war of attrition against Biafra. The crude oil will also become their downfall.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Firefire(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
... Interesting ...

[size=15pt]
“I Must drink from Niger-Delta Oil”–Fight over Oil Minister position intensifies: “I Must drink from Niger-Delta Oil"
[/size] –Ahmed Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
softmind24:
The two poster above me need check up for their brain
Will do dat after ur fada
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is one of the reason why Buhari has not set up his govt.

Fact!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
did you see ? i told you niger delta ,i told you .

if you keep quiet your children will blame you for not supporting biafra .

Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria grin" one Nijilya grin bayelas oil is jigawas grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Chubhie: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
If the leopard breaks a leg, the antelope comes to take repayment of his debt. Jagaban has landed to collect his Niger Delta debt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by midolian(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
viczing:

Same gej did that u hate him
hmmmm..

Do I hate GEJ? NO! GEJ failed every 1 of us. You don't expect me to celebrate him after running Nigeria like a beer parlour

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Young03(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmm, make I shut up till tings begin de happen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by neolboy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na the oil go kill u

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by acunon: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by VickJames(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
angry
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:
... Interesting ...

[size=15pt]
“I Must drink from Niger-Delta Oil”–Fight over Oil Minister position intensifies: “I Must drink from Niger-Delta Oil"
[/size] –Ahmed Tinubu
thanks bro, you are a PATRIOT

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by fastguy10: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oil d unity of personal republic of Nigeria
I book u hii,ds oil is a curse 2 Nig I wish there is no oil in Nig

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
There is oil in Ondo, nobody in SW gives a hoot about SS oil.

Try harder with your lies. All these are flimsy and you still have 3years and less than 12months to play your opposition role.

All these are still child's play. You need to up your game to issues based level and not this mundane kindergarten opposition of saTANoids.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

Try harder with your lies. All these are flimsy and you still have 3years and less than 12months to play your opposition role.

All these are still child's play. You need to up your game to issues based level and not this mundane kindergarten opposition of saTANoids.
APC was after the national cake kowai

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by importexport: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Until we do away with this cursed oil, we can Neva move forward.... Oga Tinubu, I believe you were high on horse sh.it when u yarn does words....Nigeria should find alternative to this cursed oil... Industrialization and agriculture is the way forward...

cheap kids educational tablet for sale @ reduced price of N13k only, it is for educational purposes for kids to learn and for fun with well installed educational apps such as kids maths, kids world, kids animal world, kids alphabets, kids colors, and lot of games.. Etc

we deliver to Lagos, Abuja, ilorin only
Call:08099792618
Whatapps: 07034952229 (watapps only)
BBm: 52D60F31

https://www.nairaland.com/2330114/cheap-kids-educational-tablet-reduced

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by importexport: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
fastguy10:
Oil d unity of personal republic of Nigeria
I book u hii,ds oil is a curse 2 Nig I wish there is no oil in Nig

You no knw before, oil is a curse, our government is just greed that only few people benefits from this resource... Look at other countries, they knw how to channel there oil wealth into mean full development for their countries.... I pity my country Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by richidinho(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
G
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by jerryunit48: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Am from Delta State am weeping already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by freshvine(f): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

Ijaws in Ondo owns the oil be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by SOUNDKING: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
It is better to be a dead man, than be alive and watch rats fight violently over the food you kept for your children. But i believe Dokubo and his men are watching them in 3D. Who can define parasitism more than this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
I have always known it,that APC(Hausa-Fulani + Yoruba gang up),is all about the oil in our region.Its all about the oil in my land.But hey,we are wiser.
We will rather die,than allow them take over our inheritance.
For those of you who are one Nigeria apologists,your one nigeria,is all about the oil in my land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
freshvine:

Ijaws in Ondo owns the oil be careful.

Lol. Another joker.

Tell the Ilajes in Igbokoda they are Ijaws and you shall see whether you will come back alive.

The Arogbo Ijaws are migrants on our soil and they know it. Read up.

There is no relationship whatsoever between Amanyanbo and Oduduwa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2020 Peace Achievers Awards Honour Gov. AA Sule, Ganduje, Malami, Manir, Others / FG Seeks National Assembly’s Support On Economic Crisis, Others / FG To Publish List Of Terrorists And Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.