Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India (2745 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) / Tears! Pretty Teenage Girl Forced To Marry An Old Man Who Already Has A Wife! :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Bishiie(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
A young Indian girl,young Mangli Munda is marrying a stray dog to fight off evil spirits that her family believes she has. The dog was found by the woman's father. The big wedding was taken care of by the 18-year-old's parents, to the dismay of the wife-to-be. Munda wasn't pleased with her parents' selection of a groom, saying, "I am not happy with this marriage."

According to Yahoo news,Munda’s mother was adamant about the need for her daughter to get hitched to the hound named Sheru. The pooch even arrived stylin' and profilin' as most grooms often do — chauffeured in a car. Munda's mother mentioned, "We have to spend money on this wedding. That is the only way we can get rid of her bad luck and ensure the benevolence of the village."
But luckily,the relationship isn’t legally binding,It’s just a tradition meant to ensure the longevity of a couple's marriage when Munda is eventually married to a human groom.

The pooch even arrived stylin' and profilin' as most grooms often do —chauffeured in a car. Munda's mother mentioned, "We have to spend money on this wedding. That is the only way we can get rid of her bad luck and ensure the benevolence of the village."

Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Bishiie(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Alafin of Oyo in London with 4 wives

1 Like

Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Bishiie(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Who has a female Agricultural graduate that needs to work need one urgently........ Lagos state
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by marieolae(f): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2014
This life ehnn
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Dreyl(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: This life ehnn
angry
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by marieolae(f): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Dreyl: angry
u can't resist me lol
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Dreyl(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: u can't resist me lol
i'm 100% sure i can marie...smiley
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by marieolae(f): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dreyl: i'm 100% sure i can marie...smiley
that's sad to knw
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Dreyl(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: that's sad to knw
why are you Nervous? smiley
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Bishiie(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dude walks into GTB, jumped over the counter and starts stuffing a bag with cash. He says he wore an "invisible" ring.....And he was promptly arrested by "invisible police grin

Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by whitelondon: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
hahahaha so funny!! shiiit
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Trut(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2014
India with their yeye tradition
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Caseless2: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2014
I've always seen every indian person to b that character called chalichali in their movies. So, i'm not surprised at this story.
Nonsense!
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Bishiie(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2014
One day a young lady was driving with her father. They came upon a storm, & the young lady asked her father "What should I do?"

He said "keep driving".

Cars began to pull over to the side, the storm was getting worse. "What should I do." The young lady asked?

"Keep driving," her father replied.

On up a few feet, she noticed that even big trucks were also pulling over. She told her dad, "I must pull over, I can barely see ahead. It is terrible, and everyone is pulling over!"

Her father told her, "Don't give up, just keep driving!"

Now the storm was terrible, but she never stopped driving, and later she could see a little more clearly.

After a couple of miles, she was again on dry land, and the sun came out.

Her father then said, "Now you can pull over and get out."

She said "But why now?"

He said "When you get out, look back at all the people that gave up and are still in the storm.. because you never gave up.., your storm is now over.

This is for anyone who is going through "hard times especially widowed pipo" Just because everyone else, even the strongest, gives up. You don't have to. Pulling over means delaying your destiny. If you keep going, soon your storm will be over and the sun will shine upon your face again.

Keep moving don't pull over
says Alagba Bishiie
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thought it was a real marriage it would have been crazy.
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Bishiie(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
In 2014, some of you believed in me so much, that you consulted me for your Research work always! Thank you all because I believe you'll do greater things with me in 2015!

In 2014, some you just made mouth and promises but didn't fulfil anything! This is another chance ooo, pls redeem your images for greater blessings in 2015!

In 2014, some of you did bad belle tire, sotey u dey call my name from dream! Pls dnt stop oo, I'll need you to still push me to succeed in 2015!

In 2014, some of you underrated me for my talents and abilities! Well, this year is ur chance to allow me prove you wrong and show you I've really grown in 2015!

In 2014, some of you did know about 7Five Consultations, and can be consulted for your Proposals- Feasibility Studies- Business Planning- Profiles- Presentations- Sound Engineering- Research Assistance(Undergraduate and Post-graduate thesis)- Agro-Consult ! On 08072146698, 07066440658.
BB Pin: 33161CD3
Twitter: @consult7five
Now you do oo, so let's start consultation now in 2015

7Five Consultations
Dream.......Vision.......Reality.....

Pls kindly like and share by supporting the ministry, I wan move from permanent site to Camp ooo!! grin

Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Bishiie(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hire me as your livestock farm administrator/ manager / consultant ....... Sure you will be glad its a wise idea
Re: Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India by Bishiie(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Are you looking for:
Farm attendant's, Farm manager's, Administrator's, Security personnel's, Driver's or FARM CONSULTANT?
Whatsapp: +234-907-855-3475
Call/SMS: +234-083-096-9675.
@ 7Five Consultations.... We are committed to your success.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. / I Have A Very Huge Insecurity About My Looks / 2015 Is Valentine Free Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.