Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts (16845 Views)

DMO Releases States External Debts As At Dec 31st 2015 / Pomo’ Consumption Hurting Nigeria’s $3bn Hides/skin Industry / Work Begins On $3bn Lagos Light Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts by bconcept2(m): 4:24am On Sep 10, 2014
[color=][/color][/color]
Amanwulu1: big big debt and big big debtor. All na progressive debt.
.but we were decleared debt free,how comes dis debt keep on multiplying itself?[color=#000099]
.but we were decleared debt free,how comes dis debt keep on multiplying itself?
.but we were decleared debt free,how comes dis debt keep on multiplying itself?
Re: Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts by bconcept2(m): 4:32am On Sep 10, 2014
its normal to be in debt but to nigerian debt,its not normal.
Re: Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts by rayopt(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2014
[size=25pt]dangote sef dey owe. . .is aint a new thing jhur! [/size]
Re: Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts by najoke: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
komekn:

One of the more understated outcomes of city regions and even supposed world class cities is they all are underpinned by huge amounts of deprivation.

Even Dubai there are slum dwellings, Hurricane Katrina exposed the levels of poverty in New Orleans, its not unique to Nigeria or Lagos, ive been to really down trodden parts of England as well.
^
you are wasting your time educating these fishbrains........to them, Slums ONLY exist in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts by EkoIle1: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
bconcept2: its normal to be in debt but to nigerian debt,its not normal.

1. Borrow money to develop your infrastructure and grow your economy

2. Don't borrow and remain with zero infrastructure and lousy economy..

Pick one.

This is why you have folks leaving these backward and zero infrastructure states to other states with infrastructure spending improved economy...

Some Nigerians have a pathetic penny wise, pound foolish syndrome.
Re: Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts by businessdata: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
If someone is interested and is IN business with e-mail marketing lists and databases i sell some stuff you can see on picture bellow list of products what i have. Also i give examples from Data that i have, just add me on yahoo business.data@yahoo.com. Support and replacement 24/7

Re: Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts by DrGoodman: 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) / Massive Queue At NNPC Tanke Area In Ilorin / 1989 Recession Was Worse, But Nigeria Survived – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.