Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition – Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition – Ribadu (645 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition – Ribadu by oludashmi(f): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Nuhu Ribadu, former Presidential Candidate in the APC who dropped the ambition to run for a governorship election in PDP, said his desire to serve at any level propelled him to drop his initial ambition.

Ribadu said, “Everything in my life has been about public service. I’m prepared to serve in any capacity.

“If you ask me to come and be a sweeper of any street in any part of the country, I’m ready to do that. I don’t even have power of my own in any part.”

Asked whether he was worried that the PDP was yet to grant him and other defected aspirants waivers needed to contest the primary, he said no.

”I am not worried about the waiver. I have followed the rules. I am a law and order person. I have done my own bit and I will wait for the party to do their own. That part is not my responsibility.”

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/dropped-presidential-ambition-ribadu/

Re: Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition – Ribadu by Novice1(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2014
“Everything in my life has been about public service"

Pocket service dai Malam Nuhu
Re: Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition – Ribadu by nanospy007: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Lmao! Dumbassman! I will never hire someone whose desire is to work in any position! Hungry man Ribadu! Hunger don hammer him sense comot! Ibori must be laughing himself silly right now! Why didn't this tool just collect the $ 15 M bribe because there is no longer any sense in not collecting it. Imagine Ribadu, Bode George, Ibori, Alamaseigha, PEJ, etc in the same party meeting??
Re: Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition – Ribadu by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
May God continue to bless u sir.
Re: Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition – Ribadu by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2014
“If you ask me to come and be a sweeper of any street in any part of the country, I’m ready to do that. I don’t even have power of my own in any part.”
There are vacancies for educated sweepers in Ilorin Metropolis. You're qualified, please apply now! Mumu! grin
Re: Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition – Ribadu by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2014
nanospy007: Imagine Ribadu, Bode George, Ibori, Alamaseigha, PEJ, etc in the same party meeting??
He lost it my brother! He's power hungry. People can do the unimaginable in their quest to get to power

(1) (Reply)

Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram / Ekiti Crisis: Arrest, Prosecute Fayose Now – APC / VIDEO: Attempted Suicide At Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.