Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday (31961 Views)

See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Scientists Belief Is That The Earth Evolved, And Human Being Also Evolved. Now, With This Development What Is Going To Be The New Things To Expect?
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by eruchboy(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2014
well with GOD nothing fit happen & as long as we are aware,see as another injured 1500 russians which they could not even detect.its even small compared to some "near earth" bodies with range of 500metres-50km & some in main "asteroid belt" reach nearly 1000 km
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Atesunate15(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Prophecies about escatology is continuing manifesting
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2014
I wish the asteroid could sonic boom the Boko Haram camp.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by jobsat34(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2014
the last one landed in Russia, how i wish the next one will be in that dreaded "you know" forest #like_putin_like_shekau
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by happykidArotiba(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2014
Quickly detected asteriods, are less dangerous!!!..
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by akorson5(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2014
nairaland is best place to be if no go work or market i love u guys,

no fear he who created the earth is above asteroid
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by iJAY1: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Oh.....but its not my business.
nonsense
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2014
iJAY1:
nonsense
nonhead.....outta here buddy!!!
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Deiok(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Psylas: what about the one that hit Russia and injured hundreds of peope?
I wasnt there.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by IYANGBALI: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2014
guttentag: Will that bring an end to ebola virus?
no,but it will bring eba and okro soup with stock fish
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by alberto2k(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Neroanna: Its none of my business.

ehmm.. Not if it lands on ur house
*sips coffee*, *picks fone again* *continues scrolling down again*
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Ifewilshere(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2014
grin
Darejyde: E go pass agege side?
No ooooo, na Ikeja hin bus-stop dey, u fit just join bus for 30bucks come.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Cleffwizzy(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2014
So wat xcertly do u want us to do nw....shey make we dae run up n down ni??
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks for d info..
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by dollyptosh(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2014
guttentag: Will that bring an end to ebola virus?
lmaoo
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by danashlaw(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2014
Since its not in Nigeria but New Zealand, is not a news we need to know
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by gratiaeo(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2014
Abegi make them push am inside Sambisa forest Jare
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by ChinDike: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Oh.....but its not my business.

Don't you live on earth? Dimwit.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by ndiuwa: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2014
It should waka 2ru sambisa
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by kwhiz(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
ChinDike:

Don't you live on earth? Dimwit.
narrhh......sorry!
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Vikthor(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2014
slap1: Where's it going to?
Good question...
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2014
tmx21: The asteroid won’t be visible the naked eye, but amateur astronomers should be able to see it with telescopes

Lol, Nairaland sha, @Unclad eye
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Vikthor(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Destination....please
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by greatestman(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Afghanistan:
No babe its not gonna hit earth. Even if it does, I'll keep you safe. You'll be safe in my arms.

I recommend this thread for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1887855/list-things-makes-woman-wrapper#up
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Icekeeng(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Neroanna: Its none of my business.
Well, technically it shouldnt be and i must say u look very adorable miss but why that sort of personal text? Quite scary u know?
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by obiscolly(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2014
Since we can't see it with our bare eyes why are they telling us
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2014
greatestman:

I recommend this thread for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1887855/list-things-makes-woman-wrapper#up
Baba mind your own business o. Don't lemme para for u there.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2014
tejpot: Although I love space stuffs, but if the Asteroid is not going to hit the Earth, if its not going to be visible to the naked eye and if it's not going to pass over Nigeria even West Africa, why is it a news? Apart from that the mesosphere is a layer of the atmosphere that is designed to shield us from all of these asteroids mishap
The way seun dey replace words on nairaland is annoying. How the guy go replace nakéd eye with unclad eye. The guy funny sha.

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Naijapikin1: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2014
talk about nosy neighbours ah?.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo / First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts / 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.