Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US (3918 Views)

Boko Haram Can’t Stop Us ‒ Shi’ite Leader / Facts: 5 Reasons Why Boko Haram Can’t Be Won On Or Before December Deadline / Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by arsetalks(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
sopoundz: Usa trying to send troops n steal our oil since 1960. Tbh I dont reali like d USA always trying to play smart. Gv us weapons? No.. cuz we dont want american soldiers in our soil. Abeg oloshi pple. They should think bou how to put d high domestic crime rate in check, worry bou hw to deal wit ISIS, AL-QAEDA ETC
You don't dislike the yanks more than I do but deny that what the yanks are saying is not true.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by Ramnon2: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
eleojo23: I think the reason why Cameroon can deal with them easily is because they have little or no sympathizers there. But in Nigeria, you can't tell who and who is sabotaging efforts against them. It's usually hard to deal with enemies from within.

100% correct. Many Fulani, Hausa and Kanuri secretly supporting Boko since 1902
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by lagdmark(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
I thought America told the world that fighting terrorism is a global responsibility of every govt. and individuals. In The fight against al-gaida, Taliban and co the whole world supported Amerlica and his allies to fight terrorist.
Now BH has turned into to a nigerian problem, they should deal with it.
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by IGBOSON1: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
CyberWolf: where were you when NEF threatened to sue former COAS for committing genocide in the name of fighting terrorism?...were you not among those supporting nyako when he accused Jonathan of committing genocide?

^^^They (NEF and Nyako) were up in arms b'cos none of those shot by the Nigerian troops were wearing military-fatigues!

Go figure! wink
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by Eziachi: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
CyberWolf: where were you when NEF threatened to sue former COAS for committing genocide in the name of fighting terrorism?...were you not among those supporting nyako when he accused Jonathan of committing genocide?
I am in different league from you, as I live in realistic world, not you fantasy world of Nigeria sectional politics, where red is called white because that's how Nigeria operates. I support Nyako all in your dreams. Me supporting a Nigerian politician? You need your head examined.
Who doesn't know that Nigerian military commits atrocities even in times of peace?
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by wesley80(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
weslee7: haba haba.. No even 1 paragragh
This your moniker sha. Hope mistaken identity no go dey?
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by CyberWolf: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Eziachi:
I am in different league from you, as I live in realistic world, not you fantasy world of Nigeria sectional politics, where red is called white because that's how Nigeria operates. I support Nyako all in your dreams. Me supporting a Nigerian politician? You need your head examined.
Who doesn't know that Nigerian military commits atrocities even in times of peace?
are your bornu NBA branch back from Hague ..tell them to do quick and prosecute Ihejirika.. angry
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by Truckpusher(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Which America again? undecided

The same America that funds and sponsor the highest terrorist organization in the world?

Is the CIA not their own version of terrorist organization? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2014
wesley80:

This your moniker sha. Hope mistaken identity no go dey?
oboi wer yu get your name from?
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by Fruitful2: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
American and there selfish desires.No amount of lies and propaganda from America will disunite. Nigeria.

Which Cameroon is America talking about?A helpless country that cannot defends itself.

We are behind our Country Nigeria and Soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by wesley80(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
weslee7:
oboi wer yu get your name from?

O'girl you go come pay dues give me o.
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
wesley80:

O'girl you go come pay dues give me o.
which kind dues?
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by enomakos(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote
author=lilprinze post=26041266]What the US are trying to say is that
the Cameroon solider are better or stronger than our soldiers I don't
blame our soldiers for their in ability to defeat BH I blame FG for not
willing to give them more sophisticated weapons.
Enemies form within are more difficult to deal with because they
know all you secret they know everything about you
The people who are sponsoring BH are people who are very powerful even
the president is scared of those people and most of the Northern leaders
are not even helping matters they are sabotaging effort to defeat
BH.
[/quote]

why will a whole president be scared of few people?
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by lilprinze: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
enomakos:

why will a whole president be scared of few people?
this are people that if you dare touch them their would be crises in Nigeria mostly especially the North they have lots of supporters.
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by enomakos(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote
author=lilprinze post=26944707] this are people that if you dare touch
them their would be crises in Nigeria mostly especially the North they
have lots of supporters. [/quote]

who cares?
jonathan need to be ruthless
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US by PedroJP(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
arsetalks:
. These people rather see people from their region rule even if there is no peace.

So we shud become ur slaves forever for peace to reign, right ? So u cause trouble when our people rule just to deter us from ruling ? Do u take us as cowards ? U want me to become ur slave for peace to reign ? Not like i shud become a slave to someone that can lead us forward rather u want me to b a slave to people who have nothing good in them. If peace will only reign when i become ur slave for u to rule, hmmmmm ! I will find solace in war then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race / No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? / See What Mrs. Osinbajo's Photographer Shared, Is This A Diss To The Buharis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.