Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani (1053 Views)

Why We Can’t Disclose Asset Form Of Saraki, Others – CCB / Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu / Boko Haram Can’t Stand Cameroon But Operate In Nigeria Without Fear – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by theoctopus: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
President of Civil Right Congress, Comrade Shehu Sani, on Monday ruled out the possibility of Boko Haram sect disclosing its source of funding and sponsorship to the Australian hostage negotiator, Dr. Stephen Davis.
Davis in an interview with the media had alleged the involvement of some prominent politicians, military officers and government officials in the Boko Haram insurgency.
Reacting to the Australian allegation on his facebook wall on Monday, Sani who also facilitated the meeting between former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the group in Maiduguri in 2011 said it was impossible for genuine Boko Haram members to disclose to any negotiator the sect’s source of funding.
Sani, who dismissed the allegation said, “I have been asked by many people to confirm whether the statement credited to the Australian negotiator about the involvement of some people in the Boko Haram insurgency is true or false.
“The truth and the little I know is that it is very impossible for genuine Boko Haram top rank members to disclose to any negotiator their source of funding.
“Any negotiator who deviates from his acclaimed role of a broker and tried to seek information about their source of funding will likely be treated as a spy.
“How logical is it for the group to be sponsored by persons they consistently despised and targeted?
“The government has denied any link with the mediator and I believe the group will make their statement on the issue,” Sani stated.

http://www.livenewsng.com/2014/09/boko-haram-cant-disclose-its-source-of.html

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by warripekin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tell them!
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by successking401(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Toad them again
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by iluvnaija: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
So you think Mr. Davis asked a direct question like "who is sponsoring you?

Park well, you are still a learner.
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by curiouses: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
“How logical is it for the group to be sponsored by
persons they consistently despised and targeted?
This is the question these propagandists ought to have considered before coming up with that trash. By the way, are those people allegedly mentioned by BH not suppose to be their benefactors? Who goes around uncovering his crime patron? Some people sure need brain transplant.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by DaWorshiper(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
iluvnaija: So you think Mr. Davis asked a direct question like "who is sponsoring you?

Learner indeed!
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by Djicemob: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
iluvnaija: So you think Mr. Davis asked a direct question like "who is sponsoring you?

Would you ever learn?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by jmaine: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2014

So How did he ask them ?

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by jmaine: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
curiouses:
This is the question these propagandists ought to have considered before coming up with that trash. By the way, are those people allegedly mentioned by BH not suppose to be their benefactors? Who goes around uncovering his crime patron? Some people sure need brain transplant.

The APC and their e-Maggots made a huge fool of themselves running to town with the imbec1lic expose . . . . It shows they lack the most elementary form of logical reasoning in present times . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by onyi4edu(f): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
I agree with you comrade. They can't be that dumb or daft to disclose their sponsors to anybody

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by curiouses: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
jmaine:

The APC and their e-Maggots made a huge fool of themselves running to town with the imbec1lic expose . . . . It shows they lack the most elementary form of logical reasoning in present times . . . .

Particularly Hell-Rufai. He jumped to twitter and fb the moment that report was released. I am sure the Mallam is not as judicious as we think he's.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by atlwireles: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
jmaine:

Actually, it shows how dangerous they truly are. I am more worried about APC than boko haram, when it comes to the security of this country.

For Oyegun to call a press conference, where all the national leaders of APC sat around a table and Davis's comments are used as THE vindication of their alleged theories, tells me, APC is the worst demon Nigeria has seen in 53 years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by jmaine: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
curiouses:

Particularly Hell-Rufai. He jumped to twitter and fb the moment that report was released. I am sure the Mallam is not as judicious as we think he's.

He is a perfect case study of one who talks without thinking. Such exhausted people shouldn't be taken seriously . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by jmaine: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Actually, it shows how dangerous they truly are. I am more worried about APC than boko haram, when it comes to the security of this country.

For Oyegun to call a press conference, where all the national leaders of APC sat around a table and Davis's comments are used as THE vindication of their alleged theories, tells me, APC is the worst demon Nigeria has seen in 53 years.

The APC party is a very big shame. It shows they will willingly sacrifice national security on the alter of their hateful and bitter brand of politics they play . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
APC will face charges for terrorising Nigerians soonest. Some of their so called leaders will soon turn to asylum seekers

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by chinazaekperem2: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
jmaine:

So How did he ask them ?
he hypnotised them and asked them 3times, that guy is a f00l.
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by karlmax2: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
jmaine:

So How did he ask them ?
please help me ask the simpleton maybe mr davies used force on them or he used juju on them.this apc followers sure reason like cows

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by shizzleStar: 12:34am On Sep 09, 2014
where are those silly, shallow, hate-filled and unintelligent janjawiid and apeeshiit e-soldiers? hope they don't give a blind eye to this statement.

I am impressed by comrade shehu sani, its shows that not all a.boki thinks and talks like a nama(cow)/hell-roofai, there is hope grin
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by IGBOSON1: 12:39am On Sep 09, 2014
jmaine:

So How did he ask them ?

^^^Could be they had a nice little game of 20 Questions over a cup of tea or refreshing bowl of fura-do-nunu, and the Davies guy had to guess the sponsors from the questions he asked! wink

That's my theory anyway, and as dumb as it sounds i'm sticking with it!
Re: Boko Haram Can’t Disclose Its Source Of Funding – Sani by shizzleStar: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2014

ONUKU!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin: The Hypocrisy Of Africans (Nigerians) / Can President, Ayo Oritsejafor Linked With Nigerian Private Jet Caught With $10m / Intimidating Crowd As Pdp Storm Benin City,edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.