Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,165 members, 7,818,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 (41238 Views)

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 / Reps Want Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date Changed / Ebola: Doctors Reject Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Lilimax(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
mencade5: corper go and teach ur student jor
huh
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
good

time will tell if its a good decision
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by godman01(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
I no wan start work quick. No probs sha.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Aghanel(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nice one dere.....Kudos 2 FG cos all dis Children Noise don 2 much 4 haux..
Junior...Favour oya mak una go baff ahead..skul don resume
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by lovelysandy(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
;DSooooooo happy,at least ℓ̊ will be paid Sept salary as I'm wishing to start up a teaching job soon. grin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by holluwai(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Abeg make dem dey go school, their menace self don pass Dennis own.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by iamdominus(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
while reading through this post shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Ninilowo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
When person don nearly finish August salary. I can smell rat from the Association of Private school proprietors abi wetin dem dey call demselves. Nonsense.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by tijjanioyan: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ooo!! I don plan 4 som joly joly journey against dat oct 13 na
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by profbrightuzoma: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
The best date should be 15th Sept why 22nd. Intelligent student will be happy. Dull once will be sad.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by iamdominus(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=MVLOX]I just got informarion now that primary and secondary schools in Nigeria are now to resume on September 22 as against October 13 previously announced.

while reading through this post shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by celestinho(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
eyaaa! Bad news for ma kid sis, ur litl aventure is over cm bk home asap...welcome development anyway.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
Good newz! These Noise Machines called Male Children can go and transfer their aggression to their teachers in school. Hush!

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Bagwellz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
MVLOX: I just got informarion now that primary and secondary schools in Nigeria are now to resume on September 22 as against October 13 previously announced.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-sets-sept-22-for-schools-resumption/
=D=D
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
mencade5: u dey vex say i first u?tongue
lolz..how i go vex.chop knuckle jare

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by tijjanioyan: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
coolest0: That's good news, our last born would be sad to hear this...
no be only last born matta me wey be first born sef don plan 2yuppy wel wel b4 oct

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by mencade5(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shady98:
lolz..how i go vex.chop knuckle jare
hahaha
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
chai...dey don spoil shw fr our children afta xaying it was tu b resumed in October
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by priscaoge(f): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Then I don't have to be afraid of not going to Camp on November naagringrin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by marbee(f): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Very wrong decision, so FG cannot stick to their words, they've not put anything under control yet want children to be going to school angry

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Arysexy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm na to dey wake up early be that, because traffic go begin worry as usual.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by dannyfillz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Heart breaking news for my sis....lol

grin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by HFOG(f): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pleasant news. Jesu seun

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by magictouch: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
ratiken: This is not good.
What is the rush about? When we cannot manage the few ebola patients we have in isolated instances.
We can easily have an uncontrollable outbreak in our hands if we don't think through this action appropriately.

Until we have a cure to the ebola virus, (local or foreign), kids should stay home. One infected kid oin a school can easily transmit to a class of 30 in less than 4 days especially in the public schools where hygiene is poor and teachers care less about the health status of the poor kids. 30 infected kids could easily mean 30 infected families and the multiplier continues. This could easily result in over 100K infected cases in just a month.

Until we get our hands around ebola, Kids should stay home ...... Kapish

ehnn thank you Oga, if they like, let them resume now. I keep telling my colleagues that my kids will never resume school until the vaccine for Ebola is found. infact I have discontinued the services of the lesson teacher i employed cos of this. one infected child can wipe out a whole family. 1 year loss in their academics will not kill them but Ebola will.

9 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by vodkat: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
I dont really see what the rush is about when ebola has not been contained totally. We dont even know who has it or not...WHO is estimated that at this rate 100000 will be infected with ebola based on the fact that we dont have the drug and the environment to slow it down.

Ebola plague on africa is it from God or the Devil

ANd dont say we are religious, religious on the outside but evil on the inside especially pastors and imams

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by jauntty: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
ratiken: This is not good.
What is the rush about? When we cannot manage the few ebola patients we have in isolated instances.
We can easily have an uncontrollable outbreak in our hands if we don't think through this action appropriately.

Until we have a cure to the ebola virus, (local or foreign), kids should stay home. One infected kid oin a school can easily transmit to a class of 30 in less than 4 days especially in the public schools where hygiene is poor and teachers care less about the health status of the poor kids. 30 infected kids could easily mean 30 infected families and the multiplier continues. This could easily result in over 100K infected cases in just a month.

Until we get our hands around ebola, Kids should stay home ...... Kapish
I beg to differ from your view. Does that mean Banks, markets, churches/mosques and every point of interaction should also be closed till Ebola is fully Eradicated

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by BCJAY(f): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Well this is goodnews for my 12yr old son whose birthday is on 19th sept, since he heard of govt change of mind he was fusing about. He is a border and no birthday in school, come and see jubilation as if he won a lottery. Hey i am doing my birthday at home.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by TONYE001(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Good one. Our children can now go back to school.

I hope necessary measures would be put in place to prevent the spread of Ebola at school..

Meanwhile, Nairalanders, kindly check out my special recipe here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1888187/garden-egg-cabbage-egusi-soup

Merci..
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nicepoker(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
coolest0: That's good news, our last born would be sad to hear this...
head no like school.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Wisdytech(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
I can't wait to resume school! Kai...
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
My mama Never get School fees faa chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally / "English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.