Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 (41594 Views)

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 / Reps Want Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date Changed / Ebola: Doctors Reject Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by dam007(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
abdulahi001: Henhen, so it is closed by allowing media house like punch and channels to report it?

example of yoruba english

Btw, I just feel like being criticized because I'm very happy for a reason, and guess d reason;

Nepa abi IBEDC or wetin dem dey call dem,just brought light, no be front page things as u thought, u failed with ur thought.

Again, thank you for criticizing/stroke attacking me back, 'cos I need it to make me more happy.
*in a strong yoruba accent* "OPONU"!!!
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by komodapson(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
coolest0: That's good news, our last born would be sad to hear this...

So funny! Those duds
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by leksgcfr(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Infact, i am loving this. Atleast these kids that have been deposited here will go to their parents' houses and allow the house to be quiet pending christmas break.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by san316(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
[\quote]Are you a teacher? Don't let them cheat you o, we parents will still pay for Sept-Dec. even though the kids won't be in school.[/quote] do you think the school owners give a damn about that? By the way, the fees are not paid on a monthly accrual basis. Even if the session holds for just a week, you must pay. But for the staff, the payment is monthly o, no work no pay. I taught in a school and since i left, i've not being paid. But i must collect my money o. Even if i become a millionaire. Those schl owners are capitalists.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Atmmachine(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan's plan is send those children back to school so that his boys ( Boko Haram ) will strike again & kidnap another 400 innocent children.

GEJ till 2045

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by SmartProf(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
bad news for holiday lesson teachers
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Sunsamthy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ last
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Pearlyakin(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Whao....what a good news.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by abworld6deep(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
To me I see this as a rash decision n suicidal attempt. Very myopic.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by assana: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Huh i hear,biko make dem resume my bby is becoming boring @ home.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Smooyis(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=dam007][/quote]Naija govt and their unstable pronouncements. Small time now you go hear say they don extend the new date by one or two weeks giving other reasons.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by ratiken(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
jauntty: I beg to differ from your view. Does that mean Banks, markets, churches/mosques and every point of interaction should also be closed till Ebola is fully Eradicated

Banks, markets, churches etc are operated by adults. You do not expect kids to maintain the same hygiene level required of adults

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by ihedioramma: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mubby4luv: I just pray my salary comes before then because e get as things take be.. Yes I don't ve kids Yet but I pay tuition fee etc for my kid bro.
Try and get yours if you are not mrrd, my is my. our is there there own.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by mathefaro(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
magictouch:

ehnn thank you Oga, if they like, let them resume now. I keep telling my colleagues that my kids will never resume school until the vaccine for Ebola is found. infact I have discontinued the services of the lesson teacher i employed cos of this. one infected child can wipe out a whole family. 1 year loss in their academics will not kill them but Ebola will.
What if the vaccine is never found, does that mean your children will continue to remain at home? That's very interesting.... Anyway, you're the owner of your kids.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by RebelLeader15(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shile oooooo! Shile.....

Dis one wey you chop don reach....

Oya go dust your bag, we dey carry you go school on 22nd
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chai,how i love this news. Atleast the noise in my house would stop.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
jauntty: I beg to differ from your view. Does that mean Banks, markets, churches/mosques and every point of interaction should also be closed till Ebola is fully Eradicated
do children go to banks and markets on their own?, children can be controlled in church if with their parents but can't be controlled in sch.

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by EbirichBen(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please do, the noise at HomE is ................................ you know
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by EbirichBen(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote
author=Wsfirstlady]do children go to banks and markets on their own?,
children can be controlled in church if with their parents but can't be
controlled in sch. [/quote]

So the teachers are there to Look at them? not teaching and controlling?

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Missuuu(f): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Omero: Does it change anytin?
Wao! smiling @ur signature, are you a scoanite or a fan of ETV? Anyways, its gud to have stumbled on your post!
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by celinababy: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
No I'm not happy abt dis @ all,I've used d inteded fees for some other tin since resumption was postponed.Iya mmi oooooo
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by qadeerkug(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
kennygee: Where is my sister?

Oya, start packing your load.

grin
hahahahaha
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by okwele1(f): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
i will not allow my children to go back to school, govt dont care about our children & d schools dont care, they are only interested in money.

What is the rush in changing the resumption date? I smell a rat here.

Parents be wise, protect your wards from EBOLA

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
IYANGBALI: if possible, yeeeeeeees

fear fear shior
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
EbirichBen:

So the teachers are there to Look at them? not teaching and controlling?
think of it this way bro, how many teachers r in the class?, when an infected child goes to a class, there's the probability of he/she playing wit another child, thereby spreading the virus to other kids. But when at home, they can easily be controlled by their parents. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
okwele1: i will not allow my children to go back to school, govt dont care about our children & d schools dont care, they are only interested in money.

What is the rush in changing the resumption date? I smell a rat here.

Parents be wise, protect your wards from EBOLA

do ur children stay indoor all day?. If no Do u follow dem to everywhere dey go?. Even if u follow dem will u stop dem from playing and touching?. Let the sku open.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wsfirstlady: think of it this way bro, how many teachers r in the class?, when an infected child goes to a class, there's the probability of he/she playing wit another child, thereby spreading the virus to other kids. But when at home, they can easily be controlled by their parents. Peace!

u mean dey won't play with oda children at home??

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by iamdominus(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thank God i no get kids, na only kid-bro i get grin grin grin grin grin Oya..........make ah go buy him new notes #promotiontinx grin grin grin grin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
san316: [\quote]Are you a teacher? Don't let them cheat you o, we parents will still pay for Sept-Dec. even though the kids won't be in school. do you think the school owners give a damn about that? By the way, the fees are not paid on a monthly accrual basis. Even if the session holds for just a week, you must pay. But for the staff, the payment is monthly o, no work no pay. I taught in a school and since i left, i've not being paid. But i must collect my money o. Even if i become a millionaire. Those schl owners are capitalists.

try teaching in a government sku na u go dey pray say make holiday long because no mata wot ur bank alert go dey come on monthly basis... No hassles
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by presley64(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yeppppp, i can't wait to back.. I miss skol
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by richyfunky(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
ratiken: This is not good.
What is the rush about? When we cannot manage the few ebola patients we have in isolated instances.
We can easily have an uncontrollable outbreak in our hands if we don't think through this action appropriately.

Until we have a cure to the ebola virus, (local or foreign), kids should stay home. One infected kid oin a school can easily transmit to a class of 30 in less than 4 days especially in the public schools where hygiene is poor and teachers care less about the health status of the poor kids. 30 infected kids could easily mean 30 infected families and the multiplier continues. This could easily result in over 100K infected cases in just a month.

Until we get our hands around ebola, Kids should stay home ...... Kapish

U can as well say dt people should not go to d market, Church or mosque because of Ebola, The FG has managed d Ebola crisis very well, I see no reason y they extend d holiday in d first place
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by thwarrior72: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
kelvinnn: Better b4 they go dull undecided
Them dey sharp before? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment / Osun Public Schools Where Trees Portent Danger For Students And Teachers / Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.