Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Lamido Is Not Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria – Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Is Not Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria – Clark (601 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot / Sanusi Lamido Is A Liar. Lawmakers / Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamido Is Not Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria – Clark by afrinaija: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Elder statesman, Edwin Clark has asserted that Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa state is not qualified to be president of Nigeria. The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain who said this while reacting to the governor’s opposition of the President’s endorsement by the North West region to contest the forthcoming general election also said Lamido lacks the qualities required to succeed the incumbent president.

“Apart from the fact that Jonathan has another four years, Lamido is not qualified to be president of Nigeria. “Lamido should not speak, he’s not the fit-and-proper person to govern Nigeria. One, educationally, he is not qualified. Nigeria is made up of very qualified people; let him tell me what his qualifications are.

“Aminu Kano was the one who brought him up, tell me what his qualifications are to take over from someone who has a Ph.D., who has been a lecturer, who has been a governor, who has been a deputy governor. The arrogance must stop.” Ads by BetterMarkItAd Options Speaking on the dispute between President Goodluck Jonathan and Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state would soon be resolved.

Despite belonging to the same south-south zone and (previously) the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Amaechi and Jonathan ensured a torrid relationship, and the governor defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC). Clark is of the opinion that Amaechi is to blame, but he said said efforts were being made “to readopt the governor back into the fold because he is one of us”.

He further reiterated his earlier opposition to the waiver that was granted to Mallam Nuhu Ribadu to contest the October 11 gubernatorial election in Adamawa state on the platform of PDP. “Ribadu is not a stable man and I have said it openly at a press conference and an open letter to the national chairman that Ribadu is a political liability; I have said that Ribadu cannot win any election,” he said.

Source from www.afrinaija.com
Re: Lamido Is Not Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria – Clark by Orunto: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
IN ALL OF THESE POLITICAL TALKS, ONE FACT IS CERTAIN NOW WHICH WE HAVE ALL SEEN, AND, IS THAT ONLY THOSE WHO BROUGHT IN BOKOHARAM, ARE AWARE OF BOKO HARAM AND SUPPORT BOKO HARAM TO DISTABILISE THIS NATION ARE AGAINST GOODLUCK EBELE NNAMDI JONATHAN SECOND BID FOR REELECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Is Not Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria – Clark by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
I need somebody to share 2 rooms with bathroom and toilet with in Lagos mainland but it should be with a lady. Anybody that's interested should email me: charminfloxie@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Didn't Know About Boko Haram / Seun, The Politics Section Has Gone To The Dogs! / Chukwu: Nigeria Will Help Ebola-hit Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.