Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. (42888 Views)

Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by 9jatatafo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
That animal is like a 3D animation character
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Can't be more scary than the Titanoboa

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yomieluv: Science and their make believe.
What is the difference with religion?

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by semmysh(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi,

Those of us from naijaland dot com dot ng enjoyed this post.

We will like you to share some of the info at naijaland dot com dot ng too

Thanks
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
9jatatafo: That animal is like a 3D animation character
It is not "like", It is a 3D animation character.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Ograke(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
bbpreye:

And how does this affected the price of GARRI on the market?
Who is your English teacher?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by henryobinna(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
ednut1: how come dem no dey ever find dinosaur fossil for Nigeria , abi oyinbo dey go plant dis tins for ground ni
seriously brother!
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Dreyl(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
I don't believe
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by gatiano(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
see as oyibo fotoshop python and elephant for us, they just think and conclude say we all be fools, they show us the make up of an animal without its bones and where they were dug from immidiately. not that they won't makeup a place for show oo. they dey use bones of wetin no exist dey chop millions of currencies and respect. yahoo yahoo, or yahoo plus, you got nothing on this people.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
ednut1: how come dem no dey ever find dinosaur fossil for Nigeria , abi oyinbo dey go plant dis tins for ground ni
Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by gatiano(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
abeg take am easy with those pics, that fotoshopped anaconda open garage himself, come crawl in gently like a devil.
UchihaMadara: Can't be more scary than the Titanoboa

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Testerfuze(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ceasar1: You know the saying...
Correct Pictures or I don't believe this s**t.
Picture of you in childbirth or idonbelieve you ever existed!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
It's all assumptions tho
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Akalia(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
The Jurassic Era might have existed but sometimes I wonder if this acheologists are accurate in their depiction of this creatures in 3D. Maybe there's some level of exageration. My opinion though.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by henryobinna(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ograke:
Who is your English teacher?
i guess his/her english teacher was sacked when he/she was in primary2, as a result lacks a good foundation in english language
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by RFella(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Wrong!!!
We would have led to their extinction.
Look at what is happening to Elephants, Giraffes, Lions, and all the other big animals. Gradual Extinction.
We have one thing over all the animals, OUR BRAIN, and that is why we have survived and continued to evolve.

I agree with u oh, but u knw that those pre historic creatures would have wreaked more havoc than the aforementioned ones u just listed
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by eruchboy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
nice and i have one as a pet
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by kingsleyMbang(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
I dont ths animal is bigger than elephant- From my vantage point.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
soon we go find out say zuma rock na fossil of sango...
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
The reason why dinosaurs are extinct is because they drowned in the great flood during noah's time. That's y most of them are buried under the ground. U all should know that flood carries sand along its path which got the dinosaurs buried. Science won't tell you that, they'll say one big asteriod hit earth and caused an explosion which killed the dinosaurs. All lies.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
ok bye
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by historic: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Wrong!!!
Look at what is happening to Elephants, Giraffes, Lions, and all the other big animals. Gradual Extinction.
We have one thing over all the animals, OUR BRAIN, and that is why we have survived and continued to evolve.

well said
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Ola2njee: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Really?... You should meet me
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
GOD IS GREAT ALL THE TIME
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by tutaboi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dis tin no big pass matured elephant jor
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by nickz(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
angry angry
Elkewwty: undecided where is it?
angry angry my backyard

its my pet
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Chubhie: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Reminds me of the Game Dinocrisis.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: abeg take am easy with those pics, that fotoshopped anaconda open garage himself, come crawl in gently like a devil.
guy d snake really exist (millions of yrs ago) but went into extinction

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by mahleeq(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bros I hail o!grin

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Wrong!!!

Wrong!! cheesy cheesy
Without the asteroid impact that wiped out dinoasurs, we would not have stood a chance of evolving in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
With the massive bones i saw on bbc,this animal is really something else

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Maizaki Gets Scholarship In Gombe For Constructing NNPC Fuel Tanker Model / Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) / See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.