Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. (42889 Views)

Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by 1stklazz(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
bbpreye:

And how does this affected the price of GARRI on the market?
and i guess ur nxt post would be 'who get pin mouth charger here'.no offence
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Proffdada: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
ednut1: how come dem no dey ever find dinosaur fossil for Nigeria , abi oyinbo dey go plant dis tins for ground ni
if u dey chop meat u dey gree leave bone?

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Deiok(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
All this scientist with their different theories everyday, its now looking more like a fantasy.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by gatiano(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
later you go begin blame eve say na she cause all the suffering. if that thing give you apple make you chop am fast, you no go swallow?
b1327: guy d snake really exist (millions of yrs ago) but went into extinction
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by PointB: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gargantuan
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by femi4: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
semmysh: Hi,

Those of us from naijaland dot com dot ng enjoyed this post.

We will like you to share some of the info at naijaland dot com dot ng too

Thanks
It will cost you a token. Send me a pm
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by groovie(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
prettyboi1989: The reason why dinosaurs are extinct is because they drowned in the great flood during noah's time. That's y most of them are buried under the ground. U all should know that flood carries sand along its path which got the dinosaurs buried. Science won't tell you that, they'll say one big asteriod hit earth and caused an explosion which killed the dinosaurs. All lies.
dinosaurs were extinct before the time of noah
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by BodyKiss(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: see as oyibo fotoshop python and elephant for us, they just think and conclude say we all be fools, they show us the make up of an animal without its bones and where they were dug from immidiately. not that they won't makeup a place for show oo. they dey use bones of wetin no exist dey chop millions of currencies and respect. yahoo yahoo, or yahoo plus, you got nothing on this people.

Very ignorant comment.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: later you go begin blame eve say na she cause all the suffering. if that thing give you apple make you chop am fast, you no go swallow?
lol bruh if no b eve cause am na con u
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by BodyKiss(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
kingsleyMbang: I dont ths animal is bigger than elephant- From my vantage point.

It always pays to read the original post before commenting.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by tempel(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is big but ehm where una see am
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by groovie(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
ednut1: how come dem no dey ever find dinosaur fossil for Nigeria , abi oyinbo dey go plant dis tins for ground ni

Dem don pump everything out for crude oil
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Lailerh(f): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
bandisandi: There is still a chance to see them in real life again. #paradise cool
oh yesssss grin
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by BodyKiss(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
prettyboi1989: The reason why dinosaurs are extinct is because they drowned in the great flood during noah's time. That's y most of them are buried under the ground. U all should know that flood carries sand along its path which got the dinosaurs buried. Science won't tell you that, they'll say one big asteriod hit earth and caused an explosion which killed the dinosaurs. All lies.

Says the son of Noah.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by gatiano(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
with that thing wey long reach the next street, wey look like say him get brain come fit talk, eve get mind just take one bite, person for just harvest the tree begin distribute am. bruh that thing looks mad scary, if that thing exist, i feel for the people wey exist during the time
b1327: lol bruh if no b eve cause am na con u
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Psylas(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
That's why i love science and scientists, they always gat evidience!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by buoye1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Idonbilivdis
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by EbolaParasite: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Horayce:
Wrong!! cheesy cheesy
Without the asteroid impact that wiped out dinoasurs, we would not have stood a chance of evolving in the first place.

So basically all animals that existed during the time of the dinosaurs didn't stand a chance. Don't we still have species that outlived the dinosaurs available?
Strength is not by size and Nature has told us that. The ability to use your brain and evolve determines who survives. If the dinosaurs were that "dangerous" abeg tell me why dem no survive the asteroid na.

I repeat our most potent weapon is OUR BRAIN and we would have survived.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by EbolaParasite: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2014

Take your theory and throw it into the Lagoon. Man and Dinosaurs did not exist together. There was no mention of Dinosaurs in Noahs flood so where did you get yours from. The only possible connection between man and dinosaurs would have been prehistoric monkeys.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Psylas(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
i thought god of Noah reserved male and female specie each, how come they died, abi Noah no remember to carry them or the god could not protect them.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Take your theory and throw it into the Lagoon. Man and Dinosaurs did not exist together. There was no mention of Dinosaurs in Noahs flood so where did you get yours from. The only possible connection between man and dinosaurs would have been prehistoric monkeys.
ever heard of the ancient beasts called leviathan the bible made reference too?
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Akachukwuvic(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ceasar1: The 3D image makes this even more ridiculous. I thought nobody saw any of these dinosaurs because they existed somewhat millions years ago but still yet they want me to believe this crap. No I will pass.
millions years ago? when actually was that?
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: with that thing wey long reach the next street, wey look like say him get brain come fit talk, eve get mind just take one bite, person for just harvest the tree begin distribute am. bruh that thing looks mad scary, if that thing exist, i feel for the people wey exist during the time
na reason y GOD make us b oga for all lower animal. I reason wit u people whay dey during dat time na only GOD no hw dem survive
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Elkewwty: undecided where is it?
U know say u neva answer me dear.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by MoneyGreen(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Story for thor, sango and hades
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by poiZon: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ceasar1: The 3D image makes this even more ridiculous. I thought nobody saw any of these dinosaurs because they existed somewhat millions years ago but still yet they want me to believe this crap. No I will pass.

make lecturer put am for evolution exams, if u like write say u dont believe, u go knw say F9 is real.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by gatiano(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
yeah true, when an animal feels fearlessness from a person( fear of GOD, and not fear of death), they cool down, that one no go means say i go venture into their natural habitat bearing no weapon. and bruh, oga for all animals, lower to highest.
b1327: na reason y GOD make us b oga for all lower animal. I reason wit u people whay dey during dat time na only GOD no hw dem survive
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
groovie:
dinosaurs were extinct before the time of noah
What makes u think so? If u believe in God and the bible then u shud be able to understand the following explanations. Man and animals were all created during creation. Creation didn't happen twice. U are saying dinosaurs were extinct before noah ryt, let me fill u in on some things u yet to know. Fallen angels caused the caused corruption among men and animals, meaning they mated with them and gave birth to creatures which didn't exist from the begining. The creatures include nephiim or giants which dey call hoax dese days when bigfoot is sighted, dinosaurs, pegasus, minotaur, unicorn. That is why God decided to sweep the earth wif flood. If u interested in the story u can visit
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/sherry/who-is-what.html&sa=U&ei=hQcKVK7zDcPWPOCegYAG&ved=0CBoQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHPmHk-asMafk1rxxkb_ai-VbbgPQ
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by moshoodn(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
ebolablast: Dats my dog na..snoopy snoopy come here
I actually smiled when I read this...
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Taidi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mehn..this creature can swallow 1's head frm a distance oo
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Mgpaki(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
EbolaParasite: picshure or video evidence or adonbilivit

dondy! say u blind ne thats y u no see picsure
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by groovie(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
prettyboi1989:
What makes u think so? If u believe in God and the bible then u shud be able to understand the following explanations. Man and animals were all created during creation. Creation didn't happen twice. U are saying dinosaurs were extinct before noah ryt, let me fill u in on some things u yet to know. Fallen angels caused the caused corruption among men and animals, meaning they mated with them and gave birth to creatures which didn't exist from the begining. The creatures include nephiim or giants which dey call hoax dese days when bigfoot is sighted, dinosaurs, pegasus, minotaur, unicorn. That is why God decided to sweep the earth wif flood. If u interested in the story u can visit
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/sherry/who-is-what.html&sa=U&ei=hQcKVK7zDcPWPOCegYAG&ved=0CBoQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHPmHk-asMafk1rxxkb_ai-VbbgPQ

And male and female of every specie of animals entered the ark including dinosaurs??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Maizaki Gets Scholarship In Gombe For Constructing NNPC Fuel Tanker Model / Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) / See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.