Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

They Are Still Good Areas In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Still Good Areas In Abia (2456 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Still Good Areas In Abia by ruggedboy01: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2014
IGBOSON1: Orji builds the most cheap looking and ugliest roads ever! sad
u don't need to tell us,
We already knw
U have been noticed
Re: They Are Still Good Areas In Abia by jdilight(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2014
donmix: Abagworo u have done well, I didn't open this thread to praise orji..... We all know how bad aba is rite now, am only trying show some nairalanders that they are still good places in abia state! Meanwhile come 2015, there will be a tremendous change... As my fellow abains have waken up

Guy you dey mind all these computer politicians in Nigeria. Abia State can hold its own among the 10 best developing states in Nigeria. Do you know we have stinking places in Lagos, Abuja, Akwa Ibom etc. That one decided to post pictures of beautiful does not mean there are no ugly places and vise versa. This the problem with Nigeria. We love promoting our ugliness rather than our beauty. We love what America say of us than what we say of ourselves.

Taking about BH, we love all the bad news than any good news we can hear. This kind of lifestyle is retrogressive rather than progressive.

The Op did not even post enough pictures. If I was still in the east, even the Aba they are making noise about have beautiful places. That you live in a slum in Aba does not mean everyone lives in a slum.

We must try to support the government in moving the Nation forward rather than backward. I have come to discover that our ignorance is largely due to lack of understanding in the area the government is heading. When T. A. Orji wanted to move the Umuahia market we fought against it with all we had, but now are we not enjoying it.

Talking of Aba, to clean up Aba means a well planned drainage system. Which when Orji Uzo Kalu saw what it will take to achieve such he abandoned the project. Those making noise Aba, Aba, do you know how many people in Aba that are blocking the Aba drainage system because of what they will lose in term of infrastructure.
Re: They Are Still Good Areas In Abia by onyfrank: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2014
@abagworo. Pls can u name the places that have those pix u uploaded abt aba.
Re: They Are Still Good Areas In Abia by Bluemetal: 5:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Brother , On Igbo modern development. We need it urgently and would like you to join our group. Be a part, Contact me by text for further details 09033130321

jdilight:

Guy you dey mind all these computer politicians in Nigeria. Abia State can hold its own among the 10 best developing states in Nigeria. Do you know we have stinking places in Lagos, Abuja, Akwa Ibom etc. That one decided to post pictures of beautiful does not mean there are no ugly places and vise versa. This the problem with Nigeria. We love promoting our ugliness rather than our beauty. We love what America say of us than what we say of ourselves.

Taking about BH, we love all the bad news than any good news we can hear. This kind of lifestyle is retrogressive rather than progressive.

The Op did not even post enough pictures. If I was still in the east, even the Aba they are making noise about have beautiful places. That you live in a slum in Aba does not mean everyone lives in a slum.

We must try to support the government in moving the Nation forward rather than backward. I have come to discover that our ignorance is largely due to lack of understanding in the area the government is heading. When T. A. Orji wanted to move the Umuahia market we fought against it with all we had, but now are we not enjoying it.

Talking of Aba, to clean up Aba means a well planned drainage system. Which when Orji Uzo Kalu saw what it will take to achieve such he abandoned the project. Those making noise Aba, Aba, do you know how many people in Aba that are blocking the Aba drainage system because of what they will lose in term of infrastructure.
Re: They Are Still Good Areas In Abia by Bluemetal: 5:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Brother , On Igbo modern development. Your insights, opinions and contributions needed urgently and would like you to join our group. Be a part, Contact me by text for further details 09033130321 cool[b][/b]

ruggedboy01: u don't need to tell us,
We already knw
U have been noticed
Re: They Are Still Good Areas In Abia by Bluemetal: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Awaiting your reply then. undecided
Re: They Are Still Good Areas In Abia by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Bluemetal: Awaiting your reply then. undecided
can u enlighten us here, what this association is all about! Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya / Why 2000 Killed In Nigeria N'east Baga Is Not World Headlines / Arrival Of The Chibok Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.