Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? (3833 Views)

Is ISIS Sharing Of War Booty Islamic? ? / ISIL Is Not Islamic / French Report: ISIL Leader Is Mossad Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
maclatunji:

Out of over a billion Muslims, how many are killers or criminals based on Islam?

Tell us the entire population of Muslims and we can come to some conclusion on how many are radicals or have an interpretation problem
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by arsenalwenger: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
maclatunji:

Out of over a billion Muslims, how many are killers or criminals based on Islam?

If an estimated 5% of 1billion muslims are considered radicals, that amount to 50 million muslim radicals world wide. 50 million dangerous human beings are unnacceptably high, capable of unleashing terror world wide.

2 Likes

Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
arsenalwenger: If an estimated 5% of 1billion muslims are considered radicals, that amount to 50 million muslim radicals world wide. 50 million dangerous human beings are unnacceptably high, capable of unleashing terror world wide.

The worse part is that those radicals were once moderates. They were normal people until they heeded the call for jihad. Imagine 50 million people want to kill you because you believe something different than they do.

3 Likes

Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by Unbias: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Empiree: U bore me. Talking like this makes me feel like you opened ths thread to make jest. Well, I am not going to engage you on this subject. This is ur homework. I have been studying eschatology for 8yrs now. A brief answer to ur question makes nosense. Rather, you need to study it. Thats how it work. So onus on you. I am not going to enage you on this until you get serious.

After 8 yrs of studying islamic eschatology, u couldn't still answer the simple question, instead u said he should go n study eschatology. This implies he has to study for 8yrs + to get the answer. I don't just get this!
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by Empiree: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Unbias:

After 8 yrs of studying islamic eschatology, u couldn't still answer the simple question, instead u said he should go n study eschatology. This implies he has to study for 8yrs + to get the answer. I don't just get this!
Not at all. He wants to get me to talk but I wont. He doesnt need to spend 8yrs to get the picture of this world order. As matter of fact, he needs less than a month of study to get a clue. But i will not answer his question.
You guys want to get me to talk. I basically want to ignore him for now. Maybe i will contribute later. There are lots of ahadith (plural of hadith) now in effect coupled with current world events but many of them need to be interpreted though. Someone are as plain as daylight.
Quran however, talks about those things but in "pregnant form". So we look into hadith for clarification. Let me just help you a little. The whole thing has to be with Holy Land, Jerusalem.
I dont understand what exactly you guys learn in your various churches. Looks like you are behind on eschatology. This subject need deep insight.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by maclatunji: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
arsenalwenger: If an estimated 5% of 1billion muslims are considered radicals, that amount to 50 million muslim radicals world wide. 50 million dangerous human beings are unnacceptably high, capable of unleashing terror world wide.

"If" wishes were horses, beggars might ride.

They keyword there is "If", totally conditional, based on your biases, not on facts. To this extent, you have no valid point.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Empiree: Not at all. He wants to get me to talk but I wont. He doesnt need to spend 8yrs to get the picture of this world order. As matter of fact, he needs less than a month of study to get a clue. But i will not answer his question.
You guys want to get me to talk. I basically want to ignore him for now. Maybe i will contribute later. There are lots of ahadith (plural of hadith) now in effect coupled with current world events but many of them need to be interpreted though. Someone are as plain as daylight.
Quran however, talks about those things but in "pregnant form". So we look into hadith for clarification. Let me just help you a little. The whole thing has to be with Holy Land, Jerusalem.
I dont understand what exactly you guys learn in your various churches. Looks like you are behind on eschatology. This subject need deep insight.

Omo, it's your prerogative to talk or not. I asked for insight on the group and why they do what they do. Others Muslims have given their opinion, no one has supported it from the Quran or on any authoritative Hadiths. The subject doesn't need deep insight - ISIS clearly tells us why they are doing what they are doing - you are the one trying to play smart.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
maclatunji:

They keyword there is "If", totally conditional, based on your biases, not on facts. To this extent, you have no valid point.

So, how many Muslim radicals are there and what is the world's population of Muslims?
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by Empiree: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
cloudstar:

Omo, it's your prerogative to talk or not. I asked for insight on the group and why they do what they do. Others Muslims have given their opinion, no one has supported it from the Quran or on any authoritative Hadiths. The subject doesn't need deep insight - ISIS clearly tells us why they are doing what they are doing - you are the one trying to play smart.
Again, I will not succumb to your pressure. I know exactly what I am talking about. But let me make something abundantly clear. The group is terrorist. There are in fact individual muslims who in their hearts sincerely believe they on the right cause. That's their problem.
However, from the way you talk, I feel sorry for Christians. It's not your fault. There is nothing left in Christianity except protestant version. I dont even see any Nigerian pastors speak of eschatology at all. So instead of bothering me, why not take a quick flight to iraq and find out yourself?.
If you speak Yoruba, there is a video on YouTube titled Dajjal. It's written in CAPS. It's written like like "DAJ JAL" this is to differentiate it from other countless of similar videos. Speaker is Yoruba. Watch it see if you can learn one or two things. I have the video but i wont post it here. Thats just the beginning. Looks like you speak Yoruba cus you keep saying "Omo"whatever that means. I'd thought you advertize for OMO soap.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by arsenalwenger: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
maclatunji:

Bros u need to take a course on demographic distribution from a larger population, and note that 5% is the world standard for hypothesis testing to determine whether a test is null or not. The sample of 5% is always used in determining the general characteristic of a population.

You can never get an accurate population from any cluster group (like radical muslims among moderate muslims). I based the estimate of 5% as the smallest mininum average radicals we can get from a 100% muslims community (the % might or will be higher).

Note that this analysis was based on the fact that most 'moderate' muslims have always write to condemn ISIS as 'non muslims, extremist or radical muslims'. It is not we christians that did the categorization, but the moslem world, in order to tell us that islam is a 'religion of peace' being hijacked or given bad names because of the activities of the radical muslims.

So, to solve this extremist problems, there is need to hav a rough estimate of how many muslims have been radicalized in order to make proper provisions for their de-radicalization for them to live a peaceful life.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Empiree: Again, I will not succumb to your pressure. I know exactly what I am talking about. But let me make something abundantly clear. The group is terrorist. There are in fact individual muslims who in their hearts sincerely believe they on the right cause. That's their problem.
However, from the way you talk, I feel sorry for Christians. It's not your fault. There is nothing left in Christianity except protestant version. I dont even see any Nigerian pastors speak of eschatology at all. So instead of bothering me, why not take a quick flight to iraq and find out yourself?.
If you speak Yoruba, there is a video on YouTube titled Dajjal. It's written in CAPS. It's written like like "DAJ JAL" this is to differentiate it from other countless of similar videos. Speaker is Yoruba. Watch it see if you can learn one or two things. I have the video but i wont post it here. Thats just the beginning. Looks like you speak Yoruba cus you keep saying "Omo"whatever that means. I'd thought you advertize for OMO soap.

You don't have to feel sorry for Christians, Christians are not the ones beheading others and posting it online. If ISIS leader was a Pastor or a Buddist Monk - we wouldn't have the problem we have today. Their likes are in 9ja - they are called Boko Haram. I will give you a proper response shortly and then you can go on your fantasy land wishful thinking
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by Empiree: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
cloudstar:

[s]You don't have to feel sorry for Christians, Christians are not the ones beheading others and posting it online. If ISIS leader was a Pastor or a Buddist Monk - we wouldn't have the problem we have today. Their likes are in 9ja - they are called Boko Haram. I will give you a proper response shortly and then you can go on your fantasy land wishful thinking
[/s]You dont get it. Bye
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by usermane(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
arsenalwenger:

Look at sharia laws in Saudi Arabia and tell me I’m wrong, it is in line with IS religio-political ideology which SA is not implementing but IS is doing exactly that.

You hit close to home, many curse ISIS forgetting that Islamist insurgencies did not start today. The Saudi state was built on aggression, violence and bloodshed as ISIS. But ignorantly, many glorify this state as exempleray while cursing ISIS.

Saudi state was first established by the Muhammad Ibn Abd-al Wahhab and Muhammad bin Saud 's religio-political alliance. These two puritans lead a revolt to purge out "heretical" practices and deviations from orthodox Islam as they understood.

Like ISIS, Abd-al Wahab and his followers(Salafists/wahabists) stopped at nothing, persecuting, looting, killing and desecration in their revolt against muslims who simply held a different Islamic view. Thus, the Saudi state was established and although like ISIS, the Salafists were initially rejected as khawarij by most muslims then, today they are adored and respected by most orthodox muslims despite have the same ideology with ISIS.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Empiree: [/s]You dont get it. Bye

I get it Bro and here is my official response to you FROM THE QURAN ITSELF ON THIS MATTER. I will summarize the entire ISIS ideology in a few verses from the Quran

1. Surah 3:32 = Say; Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love unbelievers

Here is the Quran stating that only obedient Muslims are to be loved by Allah. Any wonder why ISIS/ISIL doesn't love non-muslims and other Muslims i.e. Shia/Shittes they consider heretics?

2. Surah 48:29 = Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against unbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Any wonder why ISIS is so severe against non-muslims? Stupid Politicians come out and complain when they have no idea about Islamic teachings. Our muslim brothers on NL want us to believe that it's an interpretation problem - unfortunately for your likes, we know how to read and it's clear that this is a teaching from the Quran. Let us see ways true Muslims can be severe and how Mohammad taught Muslims

3. Surah 4:24 = Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hand possess.

This Surah wouldn't make sense until we put it in it's historic context. Read the context in Abu Dawud 2150. When Mohammad won the battle of Altas, Allah had already revealed that Muslims were free to rape their female captives i.e. Surah 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:22-30. In Altas, the Muslim army captured certain women along with their husbands. Some of the Muslims wondered if it was adultery to rape these women since their husbands where there and they were married. So they approached Mohammad and asked him. It was at this juncture that Surah 4:24 was revealed. Allah said as long as they are your captives you can rape them all you want and it's not adultery, Allah couldn't conceivably care less if they were married. Have you heard about any groups raping their female captives? Ah Ha - ISIS/ISIL grin

What about people that try to stop the Islamic state from establishing Sharia? Here is what the Quran says:

4. Surah 5:33 = The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

Notice that there are several penalties such as murder, crucifixion and disembowment. Since the crime is "vague", Muslims can choose any punishment they want. Making mischief can be a common as being of another faith and not believing in Allah. ISIL/ISIS crucify and decapitate people all the time - do we see any similarities here?

5. Surah 9:5 = When the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters where you find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful

So kill them unless they convert to Islam - sound familiar? Since idolaters have to convert or die, you might be wondering why ISIS gives Christians a 3rd option, the option to pay jizyah - tribute money. The explanation is below

6. Surah 9:29 = Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay they Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

So the benefit of been a Christian or a Jew is not necessarily that you will be slaughtered for refusing to convert, you have the option of paying tribute/protection money in acknowledgement of your inferiority. Is it just me or is ISIS following the Quran to the letter? grin

Moving forward, ISIS/ISIL also attacks "muslims" as well not only non-muslims; why is that?

7. Surah 9:73 = O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination

In arabic, "Strive Hard" if a form of Jihad. So muslims are commanded to wage jihad not only against unbelievers but also against hypocrites i.e. people who claim to be Muslims but aren't going what Allah commanded them. The punishment of hypocrisy varies but can well be considered Apostates when they deviated from core Islamic beliefs. We all know the penalty for apostasy is death in Islam. So, when ISIS kill Muslims who are not adhering to the true form of Islam, it shouldn't come as a surprise as it is a commandment of Allah

But what about all the peaceful, westernized Muslims who condemn killing in the name of Allah. Sadly, Islam is not created by westernized muslims, it is created by Allah and this is what he has to say:

8. Surah 9:111 = Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden, they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.

Allah defines believers as those who slay and get slain. They keep killing until they get killed. Doesn't sound much like our peaceful Muslim neighbors but sounds heck like a lot similar to ISIS

We all hear that Muslims are peaceful and have several Muslims posed questions to groups like ISIS "How can you call yourselves Muslims when Islam says there is no compulsion in religion"

The "peaceful" verses were revealed before Allah commanded his followers to slay or be slain, to subjugate Jews and Christians, to rape and carry away war booty, to fight hypocrites. So, to understand ISIS and Islam in general, we need to understand the laws and instructions of abrogation. Peaceful and co-existance verses were abrogated or cancelled by later verses. So, version of Islam and that goes for some of our Muslim brothers on NL that opposes the violence of the Islamic State are now OBSOLETE.

9. Surah 2:106 = We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?

Again, the action of radical Muslims is and has always been clearly defined in the Quran. I haven't even touched the Hadiths because I know Muslims are quick to claim that some Hadiths are weak. All I have asked you is to be objective and give an objective answer

1 Like

Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by arsenalwenger: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
cloudstar:

I get it Bro and here is my official response to you FROM THE QURAN ITSELF ON THIS MATTER. I will summarize the entire ISIS ideology in a few verses from the Quran

1. Surah 3:32 = Say; Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love unbelievers

Here is the Quran stating that only obedient Muslims are to be loved by Allah. Any wonder why ISIS/ISIL doesn't love non-muslims and other Muslims i.e. Shia/Shittes they consider heretics?

2. Surah 48:29 = Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against unbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Any wonder why ISIS is so severe against non-muslims? Stupid Politicians come out and complain when they have no idea about Islamic teachings. Our muslim brothers on NL want us to believe that it's an interpretation problem - unfortunately for your likes, we know how to read and it's clear that this is a teaching from the Quran. Let us see ways true Muslims can be severe and how Mohammad taught Muslims

3. Surah 4:24 = Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hand possess.

This Surah wouldn't make sense until we put it in it's historic context. Read the context in Abu Dawud 2150. When Mohammad won the battle of Altas, Allah had already revealed that Muslims were free to rape their female captives i.e. Surah 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:22-30. In Altas, the Muslim army captured certain women along with their husbands. Some of the Muslims wondered if it was adultery to rape these women since their husbands where there and they were married. So they approached Mohammad and asked him. It was at this juncture that Surah 4:24 was revealed. Allah said as long as they are your captives you can rape them all you want and it's not adultery, Allah couldn't conceivably care less if they were married. Have you heard about any groups raping their female captives? Ah Ha - ISIS/ISIL grin

What about people that try to stop the Islamic state from establishing Sharia? Here is what the Quran says:

4. Surah 5:33 = The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

Notice that there are several penalties such as murder, crucifixion and disembowment. Since the crime is "vague", Muslims can choose any punishment they want. Making mischief can be a common as being of another faith and not believing in Allah. ISIL/ISIS crucify and decapitate people all the time - do we see any similarities here?

5. Surah 9:5 = When the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters where you find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful

So kill them unless they convert to Islam - sound familiar? Since idolaters have to convert or die, you might be wondering why ISIS gives Christians a 3rd option, the option to pay jizyah - tribute money. The explanation is below

6. Surah 9:29 = Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay they Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

So the benefit of been a Christian or a Jew is not necessarily that you will be slaughtered for refusing to convert, you have the option of paying tribute/protection money in acknowledgement of your inferiority. Is it just me or is ISIS following the Quran to the letter? grin

Moving forward, ISIS/ISIL also attacks "muslims" as well not only non-muslims; why is that?

7. Surah 9:73 = O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination

In arabic, "Strive Hard" if a form of Jihad. So muslims are commanded to wage jihad not only against unbelievers but also against hypocrites i.e. people who claim to be Muslims but aren't going what Allah commanded them. The punishment of hypocrisy varies but can well be considered Apostates when they deviated from core Islamic beliefs. We all know the penalty for apostasy is death in Islam. So, when ISIS kill Muslims who are not adhering to the true form of Islam, it shouldn't come as a surprise as it is a commandment of Allah

But what about all the peaceful, westernized Muslims who condemn killing in the name of Allah. Sadly, Islam is not created by westernized muslims, it is created by Allah and this is what he has to say:

8. Surah 9:111 = Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden, they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.

Allah defines believers as those who slay and get slain. They keep killing until they get killed. Doesn't sound much like our peaceful Muslim neighbors but sounds heck like a lot similar to ISIS

We all hear that Muslims are peaceful and have several Muslims posed questions to groups like ISIS "How can you call yourselves Muslims when Islam says there is no compulsion in religion"

The "peaceful" verses were revealed before Allah commanded his followers to slay or be slain, to subjugate Jews and Christians, to rape and carry away war booty, to fight hypocrites. So, to understand ISIS and Islam in general, we need to understand the laws and instructions of abrogation. Peaceful and co-existance verses were abrogated or cancelled by later verses. So, version of Islam and that goes for some of our Muslim brothers on NL that opposes the violence of the Islamic State are now OBSOLETE.

9. Surah 2:106 = We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?

Again, the action of radical Muslims is and has always been clearly defined in the Quran. I haven't even touched the Hadiths because I know Muslims are quick to claim that some Hadiths are weak. All I have asked you is to be objective and give an objective answer
Lol. This is dangeruosly funny.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by INJESUSNAME: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Islam was never and can never be peaceful; muhammed fought till he died and muslims must continue to fight as Genesis 16:12 predicted. Islam is a spirit, when it enters yu ,yu become a 'wild man' and descedant of ishmael, just like anyone dat accepts Jesus becomes the son of God and descendant of Isaac. Until Jesus comes, 'no peace for d wicked saith d Lord'. Islam is antiChrist, yet has its own fake isa, musa, daud etc. All my confusion about which book tells d truth about Jesus, moses, Abraham etc went away d moment i realised allah (satan) is a lier who always decieves men to bow to him rather than to God. Imagin a sane man bowing to a stone structure! Here yu are defending a man dat married a 9yr old child, raided caravans like highway robber etc.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by Empiree: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
usermane:

You didnt finish. Who created Saudi Arabia as we know it today?. Who brought inb AbdulWahab to power?. Answer that please
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by arsenalwenger: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2014
INJESUSNAME: Islam was never and can never be peaceful; muhammed fought till he died and muslims must continue to fight as Genesis 16:12 predicted. Islam is a spirit, when it enters yu ,yu become a 'wild man' and descedant of ishmael, just like anyone dat accepts Jesus becomes the son of God and descendant of Isaac. Until Jesus comes, 'no peace for d wicked saith d Lord'. Islam is antiChrist, yet has its own fake isa, musa, daud etc. All my confusion about which book tells d truth about Jesus, moses, Abraham etc went away d moment i realised allah (satan) is a lier who always decieves men to bow to him rather than to God. Imagin a sane man bowing to a stone structure! Here yu are defending a man dat married a 9yr old child, raided caravans like highway robber etc.
Gen 16:12, He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

This above prophesy is for the generation of Ishmael, the present-day arabs or muslims, who will be in perpetual conflict with the world wherever they find themselves. This prophesy was pronounced long before islam came to light.

Islamic hostility can never stop if the bible on tnis matter is true.

1 Like

Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by usermane(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Empiree: You didnt finish. Who created Saudi Arabia as we know it today?. Who brought inb AbdulWahab to power?. Answer that please
That 's non my business, it is another subject entirely. The fact here is that Saudi state was established via the same evil means as ISIS, derived from Orthodox Islamic texts.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by Empiree: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2014
usermane:
That 's non my business, it is another subject entirely. The fact here is that Saudi state was established via the same evil means as ISIS, derived from Orthodox Islamic texts.
shocked grin shocked grin Your statement speaks volume for those who are wise. I see no reason to engage with you guys over ilm Akhir zaaman. You not ready for that. Quiet obvious
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by maclatunji: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
arsenalwenger: Bros u need to take a course on demographic distribution from a larger population, and note that 5% is the world standard for hypothesis testing to determine whether a test is null or not. The sample of 5% is always used in determining the general characteristic of a population.

You can never get an accurate population from any cluster group (like radical muslims among moderate muslims). I based the estimate of 5% as the smallest mininum average radicals we can get from a 100% muslims community (the % might or will be higher).

Note that this analysis was based on the fact that most 'moderate' muslims have always write to condemn ISIS as 'non muslims, extremist or radical muslims'. It is not we christians that did the categorization, but the moslem world, in order to tell us that islam is a 'religion of peace' being hijacked or given bad names because of the activities of the radical muslims.

So, to solve this extremist problems, there is need to hav a rough estimate of how many muslims have been radicalized in order to make proper provisions for their de-radicalization for them to live a peaceful life.

This epistle over "If"? You are not making sense, try again later.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by Akindarchi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
It never gets old, keep busying yourselves ranting about highlighted portions of the translated quran...we ain't gonna change it, we don't roll like that. Knowledge and understanding is easily available for those who really seek it.
On a sidenote @injesusname, this is the 4th thread I have seen you post about the wild man, you really are gonna milk out all you can from that post right? I hope you are having fun sha
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by feedthenation(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/indian-shiite-group-puts-huge-bounty-isis-chief-105920735.html

An Indian Shi'ite group has announced a huge bounty on leaders of Sunni Islamist organisations across the world including Isis (now known as Islamic State), which is wreaking havoc in Iraq and Syria.
The All India Shia (Shi'ite) Hussaini Fund (AISHF) has said a reward of 10 million Indian Rupees (£100,000) will be given to anyone who kills one of five men; Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Al Qaeda chief Ayman Al-Zawahiri, Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed, Taliban chief Mullah Omar and Harkat-ul-Mujahideen chief Azhar Masood.
"At the meeting of our all India executive on 6 September, we discussed the matter of putting rewards on killing of these five persons heading five organisations involved in terrorism. The resolution was unanimously passed. We will give the reward to those who kill them," the secretary general of the Shi'ite group AISHF Syed Hasan Mehdi told the Press Trust of India.
The group had earlier offered to send thousands of young Shi'ites to Iraq in order to participate in the ongoing battle against the Sunni insurgents.
"We are putting posters across the country including Lucknow, Hyderabad and Jammu and Kashmir to announce the reward as we feel that these terrorists do not deserve to live. They are killers of humanity and innocent persons of all the castes," the secretary general added.
AISHF has claimed millions of Muslims across India are ready to contribute funds towards this cause.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
feedthenation: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/indian-shiite-group-puts-huge-bounty-isis-chief-105920735.html

An Indian Shi'ite group has announced a huge bounty on leaders of Sunni Islamist organisations across the world including Isis (now known as Islamic State), which is wreaking havoc in Iraq and Syria.
The All India Shia (Shi'ite) Hussaini Fund (AISHF) has said a reward of 10 million Indian Rupees (£100,000) will be given to anyone who kills one of five men; Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Al Qaeda chief Ayman Al-Zawahiri, Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed, Taliban chief Mullah Omar and Harkat-ul-Mujahideen chief Azhar Masood.
"At the meeting of our all India executive on 6 September, we discussed the matter of putting rewards on killing of these five persons heading five organisations involved in terrorism. The resolution was unanimously passed. We will give the reward to those who kill them," the secretary general of the Shi'ite group AISHF Syed Hasan Mehdi told the Press Trust of India.
The group had earlier offered to send thousands of young Shi'ites to Iraq in order to participate in the ongoing battle against the Sunni insurgents.
"We are putting posters across the country including Lucknow, Hyderabad and Jammu and Kashmir to announce the reward as we feel that these terrorists do not deserve to live. They are killers of humanity and innocent persons of all the castes," the secretary general added.
AISHF has claimed millions of Muslims across India are ready to contribute funds towards this cause.

I thought Muslims killing one another is forbidden in Islam - NA WA! grin
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Here is a Muslim i.e. Hamas Politician that summarize the situation: His words: "ISIS Doctrine stems from the Quran and Sunnah of Mohammad"

http://www.memritv.org/embedded_player/index.php?clip_id=4471
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by arsenalwenger: 5:03am On Sep 11, 2014
I have seen violent protest whenever the prophet is insulted. I have seen street protest whenever islam is spoken against. I have seen killings as a result the desecration of the koran. I have heard of blaphemy law to protect the prophet and islam from being spoken against. I have seen street protest against the israeli 'occupation' of palenstine.

I am yet to see any violent protest by muslims (as being done anytime islam or the prophet or the koran is insulted) against the killings perpetrated by ISIS on the infidels and shia muslims (considered apostates). I have not heard that fatwa has been issued against the leadership of ISIS for misrepresenting islam.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by Empiree: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Judeo-Christian alliance are the ones terrorizing the world. They are the ones creating and funding terrorist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvkJXVYz6X0
I haven't even start with you guys yet on eschatology. You not ready for that. Eschatology is mind blowing. Clearly, you guys have no idea. Orthodox Christianity and Islamic eschatology have a lot in common. But you guys (western Christians) are so brainwashed. There is a lot to learn from Qur'an and hadith.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Empiree: Judeo-Christian alliance are the ones terrorizing the world. They are the ones creating and funding terrorist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvkJXVYz6X0
I haven't even start with you guys yet on eschatology. You not ready for that. Eschatology is mind blowing. Clearly, you guys have no idea. Orthodox Christianity and Islamic eschatology have a lot in common. But you guys (western Christians) are so brainwashed. There is a lot to learn from Qur'an and hadith.

Go and sit down Bros - your religious leanings does not make you objective. So, it is the Judeo-Christian alliance that cut off the head of the two American journalist abi? Or they are ones responsible for the mass executions ISIL and Boko Haram are responsible for? Pathetic!
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by arsenalwenger: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
cloudstar:

Go and sit down Bros - your religious leanings does not make you objective. So, it is the Judeo-Christian alliance that cut off the head of the two American journalist abi? Or they are ones responsible for the mass executions ISIL and Boko Haram are responsible for? Pathetic!
It is the Judeo-christian alliance (quran 5:51) that made the sunnis (ISIS finances by saudi arabia and qatar) slaughter the shia in iraq (finance by iran).
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
arsenalwenger: It is the Judeo-christian alliance (quran 5:51) that made the sunnis (ISIS finances by saudi arabia and qatar) slaughter the shia in iraq (finance by iran).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by Empiree: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
cloudstar:

I do not expect "one eye" folks to understand subject of ilm Akhir zaman (eschatology). It's a subject that requires internal intuitive. Those with "internal eye" are men of understanding. Many people are secularized today. They go to secular school, secular learning, secular texts and then graduate with secular certificate. It doesn't matter if they have Phd in physics, they will never understand mystery of modern secular world or civilization. It's secular world that destroyed thinking capacity. They destroyed our internal intuitive, the 'internal eye' (i:e eye of the heart) to the extent that secular folks do not believe in what they dont see. It's will unwise on my part to talk to you about it bcus you just not ready yet. Our old parents back in the day used to think. They would say things that came to pass. This doesnt mean they played God. Secularism makes one dump, deaf and blind (spiritually). Secular people do not believe in anything beyond material reality. Qur'an speaks of people like these. It doesnt matter if those people are Christians, muslims or anyone. (Rough translation) "they have eyes but they can not see. They are just like cattle....". In another word, many are cattle in the world today.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by cloudstar: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Empiree: I do not expect "one eye" folks to understand subject of ilm Akhir zaman (eschatology). It's a subject that requires internal intuitive. Those with "internal eye" are men of understanding. Many people are secularized today. They go to secular school, secular learning, secular texts and then graduate with secular certificate. It doesn't matter if they have Phd in physics, they will never understand mystery of modern secular world or civilization. It's secular world that destroyed thinking capacity. They destroyed our internal intuitive, the 'internal eye' (i:e eye of the heart) to the extent that secular folks do not believe in what they dont see. It's will unwise on my part to talk to you about it bcus you just not ready yet. Our old parents back in the day used to think. They would say things that came to pass. This doesnt mean they played God. Secularism makes one dump, deaf and blind (spiritually). Secular people do not believe in anything beyond material reality. Qur'an speaks of people like these. It doesnt matter if those people are Christians, muslims or anyone. (Rough translation) "they have eyes but they can not see. They are just like cattle....". In another word, many are cattle in the world today.

All this just to explain the actions of ISIS/ISIL? NA Wa! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h / Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy / Evil: An Important Subject Of Islamic Philosophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.