Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? (3982 Views)

Is ISIS Sharing Of War Booty Islamic? ? / ISIL Is Not Islamic / French Report: ISIL Leader Is Mossad Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by bakandow11: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
muhsin: Please see the attached. To me, it explains so much about the identity of the infamous ISIL. They need to as well convert to Islam before asking others to. Most, if not all, of their activities contravene Islamic teachings.
Allah told the prophet that all he could only deliver d message but for anyone to convert its left to Allah. What i will only tell you is PREPARE your answer when if it actually come tobe the truth cox all d signs are there......a baby born holding quran, trees and lots of
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by arsenalwenger: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
muhsin: Please see the attached. To me, it explains so much about the identity of the infamous ISIL. They need to as well convert to Islam before asking others to. Most, if not all, of their activities contravene Islamic teachings.
Go and read the hadith and the sunna of the prophet concerning how infidels should be treated among the larger muslim population, and make your comparison with the activities of ISIS.

I can count many verses of the koran, many hadith and the sunnah of the prophet that encourage aggressions against the infidels and non-muslims. Uthman dan fodio, kanem bornu, the mali songhia, all establish islam in west africa via war and aggression.

ISIS and Boko haram became an out-lawed group only because the modern era easily exposes them through social media and international media coverage which were not in existence during the prophet and uthman dan fodio era.
Re: Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? by bakandow11: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2014
bakandow11:
its not a sin but quran says if u ar forced or d only tin left u ar forgiven for eating it
Quran 2:173 "He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful". that exactly d message from Allah TRUTH are the words of Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / Super Heroes Offer Salat / Islamic practice of death Sentence for Apostates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.