Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead (3399 Views)

When A Guy Gives You Dirty Looks? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by onila(f): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
undecided

I come to the conclusion hes not interested

and I will never bother calling him

a guy is the one who asks for yr number
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by braine(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
The world has changed. If you don't call, someone else will. Even if he asks for your number, he may still not call. I have a number of babes I've never even called after getting their numbers.

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by onila(f): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
braine: The world has changed. If you don't call, someone else will. Even if he asks for your number, he may still not call. I have a number of babes I've never even called.

if he doesn't call and I was interested in him then thats my bad luck

there are other fishes in the sea

what matters, hes the one that took my number

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by jnrbayano(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
onila: undecided

This debate will not still end well.

Anybody can ask for phone number.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by Input(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
onila:

Ok to cut long story short just give me your number I promise to call,Airtel gave me call bonus I will use it to call you b4 it expires

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by braine(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
onila:

I don't know if I should all this pride or something else. Although its unusual for a babe to ask for a dude's number, I don't see the big deal.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by chelseabmw(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014

If you are damn hot he will call u, be patient

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by onila(f): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
braine:

I don't know if I should all this pride or something else. Although its unusual for a babe to ask for a dude's number, I don't see the big deal.

some guys will walk up to you and give u his number

I usually think those guys just think too high of themselves and want the babe to call them instead

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by mencade5(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
onila please cum. I have a message for you. tongue
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by JiggamanGh: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2014

A guy taking your number doesn't mean he is going to call. I have taken numerous girls number without calling them. Some guys just like the chase.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by 100Cents: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
mencade5: onila please cum. I have a message for you. tongue

Hahaha.

Omg.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by 100Cents: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014

Nonsense, who do you think you are ?
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by mencade5(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
100Cents:

Hahaha.

Omg.
my brother u dey so? I go mention u now for one thread,
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by mencade5(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
100Cents:

Nonsense, who do you think you are ?
dont mind her, all these ladies thinks they can control men with their smelly pusssiiiii.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by DonaldGenes(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014

One word

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2014

My sister..
Husband is the next scarcest tin in the world after money... u betta grab ur copy now and drop dat EGO...

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by 100Cents: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
mencade5: dont mind her, all these ladies thinks they can control men with their smelly pusssiiiii.

This is the kind of selfish mentality most women approach relationships and marriages with and they tear down rather building up their relationships. Creating multidirectional problems for the man.

Everything is viewed from a " ME " perspective...

So if Onila calls the guy, she becomes a LovePeddler ?

I personally have been told by several ladies whom I approached for their contacts to rather give them my card or number that they will call me. And they always did. That is after they must have refused availing me their own contacts..

Also there are certain places you would be and it will be difficult picking a girls contact because of the myriads of attention you would draw to yourself doing so, you just drop your call card after exchanging pleasantries.

Whoever tells you that what belongs to you must come for you is a big LIAR...

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by ShirelleBaby: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
mencade5: dont mind her, all these ladies thinks they can control men with their smelly pusssiiiii.

you have eaten many of those right?cheesy
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by mencade5(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
later they will be the ones disturbing pastors for miracle husbands.

I pity them
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by mencade5(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: you have eaten many of those right?cheesy
clean and neat ones. Is yours available for eating?
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by onila(f): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
100Cents:

This is the kind of selfish mentality most women approach relationships and marriages with and they tear down rather building up their relationships. Creating multidirectional problems for the man.

Everything is viewed from a " ME " perspective...

So if Onila calls the guy, she becomes a LovePeddler ?

I personally have been told by several ladies whom I approached for their contacts to rather give them my card or number that they will call me. And they always did. That is after they must have refused availing me their own contacts..

Also there are certain places you would be and it will be difficult picking a girls contact because of the myriads of attention you would draw to yourself doing so, you just drop your call card after exchanging pleasantries.

Whoever tells you that what belongs to you must come for you is a big LIAR...

if a girl decides to takes yr number instead, shes not interested in you
and most dont call back

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by ShirelleBaby: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
mencade5: clean and neat ones. Is yours available for eating?
NOgrin

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by 100Cents: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
onila:

if a girl decides to takes yr number instead, shes not interested in you
and most dont call back

I just told you my own experience. I have even girlfriended such a lady who refused giving me her number rather took my card. My longest lasting relationship(3 years) just happened that way..

So if you fancy him, just call him.

I can rememeber only one lady who picked my card and didn't call me.
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by mencade5(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: NOgrin
lol
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by onila(f): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
100Cents:

I just told you my own experience. I have even girlfriended such a lady who refused giving me her number rather took my card. My longest lasting relationship(3 years) just happened that way..

So if you fancy him, just call him.

I can rememeber only one lady who picked my card and didn't call me.
BS
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by Bigsuls: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Honestly dia is no big calling d guy too much of rigidness isn't ideal, last week i took my junior sister who is arnd 4 d hols 2 1st bank cos she wanted a master card 2 use wen she returns 2 d usa,we sat close 2 dis cute girl & while gisting with my sister she picked interest,later on my sister went 2 d customer care giving me d chance 2 chat up d girl & make her laugh, i told her i'll like 2 av her no 2 always check on hw she's faring,i took her phone & typed my numba 4 her, den 4hrs later she called me,she is a chemical engr. Student, dis was d 1st time i've done such with a girl,so dia is always a 1st time 4 everything in life because of change
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by ibietela2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2014

If he asked for your number, you wouldn't give him, just flash him and he will call you
Re: When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2014

Is it Natural Girls say its a rule for guys to always call now you say Guy should always ask for number, Guys too will ask you out, the same guys too will ask for hand in marriage, pay for bride price, do wedding... Do girls do anything Apart from carrying the pregnancy (RESPECT). I don't see any reason why a girl can't ask a guy for his digits whether interested in him or not

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You Date A Guy Wearing Something Like This?? / Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls / Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.