Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Are Black Men Really Intimidated If A Woman Makes More Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Black Men Really Intimidated If A Woman Makes More Money? (479 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Do Girls Ever Get Intimidated If A Guy Is Too Good Looking??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Black Men Really Intimidated If A Woman Makes More Money? by valkaka(m): 2:07am On Sep 06, 2014
I will never be intimidated by a woman PERIOD ! A woman making more money than i do, takes nothing away from me as a person nor does it make me less of a man. It all boils down to self esteem. A man with low self esteem or an under achiever will be intimidated by such a woman.
Respect should not be based on how much the man makes and vice versa.How a man carries himself and how responsible he isin handling his business plus other factors is what matters most. A man can make all the money in this world and still be the butt of jokes/ridicule in the circle of women.

Any man who makes the assertion that "a woman that makes more money than them will not respect them as the head of the house." must re-examine themselves.

Are you intimidated by a highly payed women?

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men Really Intimidated If A Woman Makes More Money? by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Good points. I also don't feel intimidated by a woman earning more. If anything, it's a "blessing".
Re: Are Black Men Really Intimidated If A Woman Makes More Money? by StealthyMe(m): 3:50am On Sep 06, 2014
I don't think its being intimidated per se , its more of the character of such woman earning much.

Ladies who earn higher are seen as people who would want control of the home; something men wouldnt accept..

A lady that earns higher,loves her home & wants to keep it doesn't even show that she earns higher or take financial decisions in the home without consulting her hubby.

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men Really Intimidated If A Woman Makes More Money? by valkaka(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
StealthyMe: I don't think its being intimidated per se , its more of the character of such woman earning much.

Ladies who earn higher are seen as people who would want control of the home; something men wouldnt accept..

A lady that earns higher,loves her home & wants to keep it doesn't even show that she earns higher or take financial decisions in the home without consulting her hubby.

smh

(1) (Reply)

Can U? Bet U Wil.....power Of Money / Love Is Like A Double-Edged Sword / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.