Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (475 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
I always ask this question from some guys, As for me am not ready to have a girlfriend, because i want to work on my career, but i find it difficult,

the girl am dating right now false herself into me,

I remember some month ago when i was still single, a N500 recharge card on my phone can last for 3 weeks, but now even N1000 recharge card can't last for 5 days, just to call her text her send her Rechard cards, and what i only gain from her is (s*x).

I want to let her go but is not easy because i dnt wnt to break her heart.

Do you guy think there is a way for me to be single again?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Have A Male Friend As A Married Woman? / Your advice is needed please...Have You Cheated On Me? / Why Do People Say, “it’s Good To Be Single?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.