Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

RESOLVED!!!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / RESOLVED!!!!!! (1107 Views)

See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? / Products You Really Regret Buying. / ~What Hairstyles Ave You Tried & Loved Or Regret Ever Trying?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 3:44am On Sep 06, 2014
UPDATE!!!!!!!

The phones which they said was not in Nigeria until two weeks time, magically became available. They are distributing it to every Social Media influencer who participated in the campaign. Mine was delivered yesterday. They have also agreed to pay us because of how viral this went on Twitter.
The head of their marketing department, Gab has been on top of this and is working seriously to ensure we get our dues.
I hope Nigerian brands learn from this. Do not attempt to play a fast one on people. Its not cool. Social media can either make or mar you.
Social media influencers should also learn to stand up for their right else they'll keep using us to accrue millions while we struggle for crumbs.

Dear mods, kindly take down this post. I know you've itching to do so ever since!

Seun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by nenergy(m): 6:07am On Sep 06, 2014
The folly of modern Nigerian businesses. Fancy websites, unSMART goals and shady practises. You're not alone, you should go and see the trick they're using to promote this 'ZERO' product on Facebook. Making fans share their post to get a V-code that won't be sent.
My sister, now that you've come out public with this 'breach of contract', I doubt they'll even listen again. Learn from this lesson and move on!

I am disappointed in Infinix/Konga, I really thought they were organized. Designed in France my
foot! How can it be distributed exclusively by
Konga , yet people are getting it without pre-order
at micro-station for 23k. mtchew! I'm ashamed of
myself.... fretting over something I'm going to pay
with my money.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by nenergy(m): 6:34am On Sep 06, 2014

I pre-order a phone since two weeks ago,i never
received call or SMS for pickup till date,nothing
done about that,yet you still came up with issue of
V-code for 16gb ROM edition,claiming it is limited.
My page has full of sharing,still yet i never got the
V-code, even some of my Facebook friends are
asking me that you are you Infinix staff? For sharing
your post just for V-code.It is annoying and
stressful.Do you want me to be on Facebook 24
hours because of V-code? After all we are paying for
it not for free ,so why making childish of us?Are you
telling us that you just produced 100 copies of
infinxzero of 16gb ROM with 2gb ram edition for
whole Nigerians? I advertised your Infinix zero of
8gb ROM with 1gb RAM to my friends,None of them
have received their orders.It is so embarrassing and
annoying.

-Babatunde Alexander Michael via Facebook
grin

i'm begining to hate this # InfinixAdmin just imagin
the task u ar givin Nigerians for a product they'll
pay money for... is dat # Code for a free phone ? wht
do they need code for ? Pre-order ? # mtcheeeeew
is high time Nigerians should stop being stupid and
wise-up.
Instead of # Infinix to beg Nigerians for patronage,
they're here stressing people out, jst because of a
# Zero product dat doesn't have battery. I wonder if
the # Admin of this page is a Nigerian # Madness
# Nonsense
Maybe I'll stick to my Darlin Samsung Galaxy.

-Paul Chikezie via Facebook
grin grin
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy: The folly of modern Nigerian businesses. Fancy websites, unSMART goals and shady practises. You're not alone, you should go and see the trick they're using to promote this 'ZERO' product on Facebook. Making fans share their post to get a V-code that won't be sent.
My sister, now that you've come out public with this 'breach of contract', I doubt they'll even listen again. Learn from this lesson and move on!

I am disappointed in Infinix/Konga, I really thought they were organized. Designed in France my
foot! How can it be distributed exclusively by
Konga , yet people are getting it without pre-order
at micro-station for 23k. mtchew! I'm ashamed of
myself.... fretting over something I'm going to pay
with my money.

I'm glad i'm not the only one seeing them for who they really are. That is why i prefer insisting on payment upfront before i render any service. Some big brands are just full of poo. Konga is nothing short of an Alaroro. I've learnt my lesson. Other promoters who were not paid too have started sending me DMs relating their experience. I feel their pain too. They just used us but definitely won't get away with it!
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy: grin

grin grin

Trash!!! How can you be that stingy as to start cheating people out of their hard-earned money? I blame myself for not opting out with others because i trusted them
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
So nairaland moderators are now staffs of Konga? Who is licking the boots of Konga here?
I don't want to believe they actually blocked me from commenting on my first thread on this issue. What gives anyone the right? Isn't this a public forum? - http://ww.nairaland.com/1889727/regret-annoying-experience-promoting-konga

Nairaland shouldn't start their own with me o. Seriously! My thread doesn't violate anyone of the rules so let me vent in peace!

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by ige101(m): 5:05am On Sep 16, 2014
These people are still posting me.Am yet to recieve the phone and the cash.the Gab of a guy still keep on telling me one story or the other

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Fitness Clothing For Your Gym / Davido Launches Clothing Line, Starting With A Range Of “OBO” T-shirts / Sales Sales Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.