Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale (1283 Views)

2015: APC Leaders Desperate, Can Kill, Poison Jonathan – Edwin Clark / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2014
THEY PROMISED US UNGOVERNABLE COUNTRY IF WE VOTE OUR CANDIDATE AND THEY MADE REAL THEIR TREAT BY SPILLING THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT YOUTH COUPERS SERVING THEIR COUNTRY. THEY GAVE BIRTH TO BOKOHARAM, TRAINED AND NURTURED IT WITH CARE FOR THE JOB OF UNGOVERNABLE NIGERIA, BH HAS BEEN Killing Nigerians freely until Ihejirika came on board,he chased and drove them from city in northeast to the forests were they are rumoured to be killing and eating themselves for survival. The war was nearing its completion till the enemy of Nigeria activated their plan b. They accused him genocide in northeast,threaten to take him to Hague and he was removed.
Bokoharam gained more ground and are now acting with impunity. Now the allegation by Davies (self appointed chibok girls negotiator) that the same Ihejirika whom they desired so much to destroy is now the sponsor of bh.
How sensible is it that bh will give out the name of their sponsor.
how can somebody give out the name of his breadwinner if he desire to survive
This is a plan to distract our army and stop them from finishing bh once and for all, this is a plan c of the enemies of Nigeria. Now some members of Nba from opposition dominated state sworn to drag him to Hague!,it seems they are so desperate to nip him in the bud, first it was genocide allegation now it was terrorism.
i think this is the right time we all go to Hague, Gowon, Ibb, Buhari, Danjuma, obasanjo and others should get ready to be charge with war crime for the Genocide of 1966-1970!!!
VICTORCIZA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2014
Don't blame them. Blame Nigerians who will believe anything.
If I was fighting against a country made up of 180 million simpletons, I would use the same strategy. Instead of trying to fight them in a direct military conflict which I have no realistic chance of winning, I will rather use hit and run guerilla tactics and plant my propaganda in their media so that the fools will spend their time fighting each other instead of me. Eventually I won't even have to raise a finger. They will do my work for me using all their egotistical foolishness.
If Nigeria's territorial sovereignty should collapse, I won't blame Boko Haram. A country 5tupid enough to side with terrorists against its own interests deserves whatever it gets.
If it wasn't Boko Haram, it would have been something else.

5 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by shigoslim(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2014
After forcing ihejirika to retired, i lost interest in ongoing campaign against terrorist in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by BlackTechnology: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2014
OP

SW are the loudest against him because he is Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by Brahms(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2014
BlackTechnology: OP

Nope, it's because he's one of BH's Sponsors! Stop being paranoid! You guys should stop picking fight where there's none.

[size=20]SEUN, Pls #BringBackOurSignatures[/size]

3 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by BlackTechnology: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Brahms:

Nope, it's because he's one BH's Sponsors! Stop being paranoid! You guys should stop picking fight where there's none.

Eyaaaaaa

I didnt hear you cry when Buhari and APC were accused

3 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by Brahms(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Eyaaaaaa

I didnt hear you cry when Buhari and APC were accused

And GEJ the bàlless Leader couldn't prosecute them?

3 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by Ibnsultan01: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2014
WaW. When were u discharge from yabaleft. I guess TAN paid ur hosp bill

1 Like

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by egift(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Arrest - Investigate - To find out the truth grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by DANILSA(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Only a fool will believe the self styled negotiator. Why will boko haram tell you their sponsor are they foools, it's impossible. Sherrif used to be their sponsor before they had issues, they now want him down. How can ihejirika that chased them to the gates of hell suddenly become a sponsor. I never knew Nigerians were this gullible.

2 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Brahms:

Nope, it's because he's one of BH's Sponsors! Stop being paranoid! You guys should stop picking fight where there's none.

stop being silly

2 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
egift: Arrest - Investigate - To find out the truth grin grin grin
dem no fit grin

1 Like

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ibnsultan01: WaW. When were u discharge from yabaleft. I guess TAN paid ur hosp bill
akwuna okunaano

3 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by Brahms(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: stop being silly

Guess you're back from the pit of hell! grin grin

How is your Hero? tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by meforyou1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Buhari, elrufai and atiku Abubakar should first go and cool off in The Hague for being the main and major sponsors of boko haram

3 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by meforyou1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ibnsultan01: WaW. When were u discharge from yabaleft. I guess TAN paid ur hosp bill
when Nigerians are discussing Nigerian issues, you boko supporter from chad republic should never put mouth

3 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by meforyou1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
when Nigerian are discussing Nigerian issues, you boko supporter from chad republic should never put mouth

3 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
meforyou1: when Nigerian are discussing Nigerian issues, you boko supporter from chad republic should never put mouth
don't mind that terrorist

2 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
meforyou1: Buhari, elrufai and atiku Abubakar should first go and cool off in The Hague for being the main and major sponsors of boko haram
true talk.

1 Like

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Brahms:

Guess you're back from the pit of hell! grin grin

How is your Hero? tongue
hmm i didn't get you my boy

1 Like

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
#JaiLIhejirikaNow

2 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by omenka(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
I came here to savour the gbagauns and he didn't disappoint, as usual!! cheesycheesy
Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
TribalEAST: #JaiLIhejirikaNow
hahaha olodo
jail buhari
jail sanusi
jail elrufia
NIGERIANS ARE SMART PEOPLE, THEY ARE NOT BUYING THAT PROPAGANDA

2 Likes

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
omenka: I came here to savour the gbagauns and he didn't disappoint, as usual!! cheesycheesy
Don't derail!

1 Like

Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by omenka(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
egift: Arrest - Investigate - To find out the truth grin grin grin
This Bokojirika mata pain some people like Jos pepper ontop fresh wound!! grin

#JailBokojirikaNow!!
Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by omenka(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Don't derail!
Tah! Who takes you seriously?? gringrin

Your constant supply of gbagauns (with the other dude, nigerianblablabla) keeps me sufficiently merry!grin

Dude be sounding delirious all the time. cheesy
Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by RockMaxi: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
@OP, make some corrections to the write up for a smooth reading.
Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by RockMaxi: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
BlackTechnology: OP

You are a tribal bigot. angry
You've forgotten when he was sandwiched by the powers that be after Yaradua's demise that SW also were loudest and instrumental to his becoming President. How can you quickly and easily forget.
Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
omenka: Tah! Who takes you seriously?? gringrin

Your constant supply of gbagauns (with the other dude, nigerianblablabla) keeps me sufficiently merry!grin

Dude be sounding delirious all the time. cheesy
don't derail
i won't warn you again!
Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by Brahms(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: don't derail
i won't warn you again!
Or else what?? grin grin Chest beating since Ojukwu A.D!! grin
Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by LFJ: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2014
This is a good example of what joblessness can cause in a life of a man. Those who were accused are alive, and the person that accuse them is not dead, so why are we having all these unnecessary noise?
Instead of you coming here to make this noise, why not advice Ihejirika to go to court to clear his name.
And to claim here that somebody or some people promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ, this type of reasoning only have meaning in the mind of those who enjoy tribal war. Who are those that are greater than the government? If as a commander in chief of army forces you can't command and everything is falling apart in your very eyes, I don't think you need somebody to tell you that you are not capable. If you cannot win internal war, who will trust you with external war.
Re: How Desperate Can Enemies Of Nigeria Be(ihejirika's Bh Sponsorship Fairy-tale by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2014
LFJ: This is a good example of what joblessness can cause in a life of a man. Those who were accused are alive, and the person that accuse them is not dead, so why are we having all these unnecessary noise?
Instead of you coming here to make this noise, why not advice Ihejirika to go to court to clear his name.
And to claim here that somebody or some people promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ, this type of reasoning only have meaning in the mind of those who enjoy tribal war. Who are those that are greater than the government? If as a commander in chief of army forces you can't command and everything is falling apart in your very eyes, I don't think you need somebody to tell you that you are not capable. If you cannot win internal war, who will trust you with external war.
No joblessness is staying Awake by 12 06 and posting rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scotland Votes On Separation From The United Kingdom In Two Weeks. / Northern Leaders Failed The North Hamisu Abukakar A Public Affairs Analyst, / Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.