Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 (2617 Views)

Jonathan Must Go - See Pictures / One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) / Jonathan Must Hand Over In 2015. He Cannot Be Sworn In Thrice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by egift(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Nigerians cannot afford another 4 more year of failed leadership.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Firefire(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Let the people decide. You are entitled to your opinion anyway.

ONE MAN, ONE WOMAN, ONE VOTE.

13 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2014
One more reason why jonathan most stay till 2019.

NIGERIANS CANNOT AFFORD ANY MORE FOUR YEARS OF MEDIOCRE AND DESTRUCTIVE NORTHERN CANCEROUS LEADERSHIP angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Next!

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Brahms(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2014
A Failure Doesn't Deserve A Third Second Chance!

7years Is Enough To Make A Change!

[size=20]SEUN, Pls #BringBackOurSignatures[/size]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by egift(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Leadership is not about sharing money (proposing and passing budget, awarding contracts, disbursing money, making donations, sharing allocations, attending ceremonies).

There is nothing he has done that will count for wisdom and good leadership skills (except you count craftiness, swinging power and authority, cunning, raw power and corrupt practices as wisdom).

Jonathan has nothing new to offer than to lead Nigeria down the path we have seen in the last 4yrs plus. If he had something creative, unique and wise, we did have seen it before now.

Nigerians can change this leadership or sink deeper in it. And don't ever be deceived by folks who just want to perpetuate their loots and evil against Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2014
Also region of failures doesnt deserve any chance at all.

38yrs is already way too much time for them. sad

IT MUST BE JONATHAN!
Mark the word "MUST" or ....... cool

6 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by meforyou1(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Op, don't bring that APC's policy statement on the destabilisation of nigeria here

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2014
I better sink to abyss with GEJ than be led again by same people that bred the almajiris and yandabas that currently make up 100% of bokoharam fighters angry

4 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Next comment please! cool
Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Firefire(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Enemies of Nigeria are on the loose

shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by egift(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2014
Brahms: A Failure Doesn't Deserve A Third Second Chance!

7years Is Enough To Make A Change!

I agree. Millions of Nigerians if given the opportunity will do exploits in lesser time that the 7 years of Corruption, stealing and destruction we have seen.

Nigerians dieing like flies without the President having the audacity to do a thing about it. It does not matter who becomes the next president, as long as he is a Nigerian and have a plan.

If the good people of Niger Delta have any request, Nigeria as a Nation will attend to their needs like everyone else. Jonathan is not a reward to SS. We are in this together as one. Anyone that will want to divide us is a personification of Evil.

Jonathan has nothing new to offer. Leadership is not all about Money Sharing.

12 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire: Enemies of Nigeria are on the loose

shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We are fully aware of their operational procedures. Pay no mind to their sillilities cool

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2014
I rather vote for egift in place of gej than try a leprous buhari. God forbid nigeria of 2014 receeding to 1983.

Egift for president! wink

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by egift(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Of all the challenges facing Nigeria before Jonathan and the once that came in his time, there is no single problem that have completely been solved. Except it is one overtaken time and events. Rather we have Nigerians dieing more than often. Nigerians being less secured and Millions suffering more even with Trillions in the hand of Government.

7 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Rexnegro(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Who hasn't failed u before Gej tenure ? Pls mention one past president. As for me he has better all past leaders except gowon. Read me well I said as for me .

5 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Firefire(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2014
DickDastardly: I rather vote for egift in place of gej than try a leprous buhari. God forbid nigeria of 2014 receeding to 1983.

Egift for president! wink

Buhari Olohun maje... God forbid.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Lies, smelly ones @ that.
Jonathan is the only sincere president we've ever had.
The problems were designed and created by past northern presidents and gej is doing all he can to remedy them, despite the booby traps by the same antagonists.

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Truth is i hate politics.
2nd truth is that i cant stand lies. So i must see this particular thread to its logical shameful demise.

Next comment please! cool

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Leetunechi: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Dude

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by egift(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Jonathan has exploited sentiments, proxies, corruption and intimidation to stay relevant and NOT achievements or track records.

Nigerians are suffering and we need Change of this Leadership. Any one else elected next year will do his best to do things better. But re-electing a man whose Transformation Agenda after 4yrs are still on paper will just be an encouragement to continue the Corrupt Tendencies that is suppressing and drowning Nigerians.

Jonathan has no new ideas to offer Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Ibnsultan01: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Nigeria can't afford another 4years of massive looting and deteriorating insecurity and total collapse of public institution. NB seun unban ibnsultan

3 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Raiders: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2014
more Nigerians have been killed due to insecurity during GEJ presidency than previous presidencies since the end of the civil war

5 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2014
No innocent man ever gets acquitted when tried in the court of his enemies. Jonathan can never be blameless in the eyes of those who seek to return power where it rightfully "belong"(north). Its about born to rule and not jonathan.
The 38yrs must be balanced before power tilts if really we are going to remain one Nigeria. cool

4 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Ngwakwe: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan must finish the task of building a credible institutionalised democracy where our freedom as citizens is guaranteed and meritocracy is established as indelible law.

We need GEJ to oversee the proper conduct of:

1. 2016 Population Census and

2. Oil Well re-allocation through competitive bidding after expiration 2015 - 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Note that the more you persecute him, the more people become aware of your blind desperation angry

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Ngwakwe: President Goodluck Jonathan must finish the task of building a credible institutionalised democracy where our freedom as citizens are guaranteed and meritocracy is established as indelible law.

We need GEJ to oversee the proper conduct of:

1. 2016 Population Census and

2. Oil Well re-allocation through competitive bidding after expiration 2015 - 2018
Its a task that "MUST" be accomplished. No vacancy in Aso rock till 2019 cool let the enemy slit themselves, we no care cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Bokoharam was a product of neglect of northern youths by Gowon, murtala, shagari, buhari, ibb, abacha, abdulsalami. They had the opportunity to help their people, rather they preferred to stash billions of dollars in swiss banks.
Yandabas and almajiris of yesterday are the bokoharam boys of today.
Leave innocent jonathan alone to see how he can reverse what these shameless greedy past northern leaders incubated. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2014
egift: Nigerians cannot afford another 4 more year of failed leadership.

What is your definition of a failed leadership?

Please, also include what you understand by a failed nation!

As far as I am concerned, Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since the white "winch" call Luggard (mis)amalgamated Nigeria.
Now, let me advice you:

it is far better that you find a credible candidate and campaign for him based on what eh can do, than to focus on anti-Jonathan sentiments. Honestly, if it fires me up!

3 Likes

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by egift(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2014
DickDastardly: [b]Jonathan is the only sincere president we've ever had.[/b]

Please can you name the things Jonathan is Sincere about?

Don't forget to also tell us how sincere he is about stolen money, inflated budgets, what he knows about Boko Haram, what he pays to have records hidden/modified, how he sponsors sycophants, etc. By the way, let him tell us how sincere he is with people he have ordered to be silenced and others.
Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2014
egift:

Please can you name the things Jonathan is Sincere about?

Don't forget to also tell us how sincere he is about stolen money, inflated budgets, what he knows about Boko Haram, what he pays to have records hidden/modified, how he sponsors sycophants, etc. By the way, let him tell us how sincere he is with people he have ordered to be silenced and others.
I aint telling you jack about gej today. But i still will prefer to vote EGIFT for president in place of gej than any other pretending thieving nigerian!
I sincerely will prefer an egift presidential ticket than the beasts their names keep popping up cool
Will you take the bait? The sincere change starts from there. We need people like you vying for office, not cheering on the old cunny wasted destructive elements. Tell me you are game and i will turn and follow you. Youth is the word.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015 by egift(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2014
"Jonathan is the Best"...A fat lie pushed so hard with hope it will stick. The corruption Jonathan has administered is more than has ever been seen in Nigeria for a single administration. And the number of Nigerians killed in one administration under Jonathan is only suppressed by the Civil War.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries Without Military Forces / @ / Peter Obi And Bonaventure Mokwe`s Hotel Saga View From Vancouver Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.