Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! (2752 Views)

How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes… / Can You Chase A Girl For 4-5 Years Just For 5 Minutes Enjoyment? / First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by JosephCudjoe(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2014
I Can't believe it! In less than 3 days I would be walking down the isle with my heartthrob.
It all began wen he wooed and chased me practically everywhere on campus, then we were both in our second year. He was the cool headed type, very calm, down to earth "boi o boi" the list is endless. While I on the other hand, I was a bit crazy and wanted to be everywhere at the same time. Every body kept asking me how come I have this calm dude so bent on me. All through school I enjoyed taking him for a ride, surprisingly he was always there to nurture me back to life when ever I got hurt. Four years after school and his still around, finally I have giving him my words and here we are, going to the alter. Taking a stroll, am asking myself do I really want to get married to him for love or do I want to marry him cos his been there all these years?

Immediately after the wedding, I became the faithful wife, did everything I could to make him feel comfortable and happy, boi! They say "marriage is hard work" but here I was, enjoying every bit of my marriage without much stress. My husband was always there, think he has even become more loving and caring after the wedding.
As usual, my Thursdays are for shopping and running about the market to get food stuffs for the weekend, how I wish I could have a house maid in the house, but Oga ( my husband) doesn't want to hear such. Am done with the market when I suddenly hear my name KEMI, that voice sounds so familiar but I felt this is a market place, we could very well have over a thousand Kemis' in this place, but the voice calls again KEMI a.k.a Queen K at that, I turn and lo and behold my uni big boi ( my X way back in skul). Like lightening had struck, I stood! everything around me seemed to have stopped. He quickly helped grab my bag before it items fell out. Were have you been all this years was all I could say, he asked if I came in a car, I said no. He offered to take me home. Hmmmmm that's were the problem of my marriage began. We started going out, hanging out more at the expense of my marriage. All my friends and colleagues were strongly against it but I told them its my life, they should mind their business.
My husband noticed the changes n kept asking what the problem was but I told him I was fine and that he should leave me. He later found out that I had been seeing T.J. He begged, cried, even promised me the whole world but I was too foolish, I pushed him aside and continued.
One fine day, he (my husband) came home early and caught T.J down in his boxers. I was thinking he was going to rain down the heavens, to my greatest surprise, he just walked out and didn't come back for 2 whole weeks. I tried calling his numbers, at first he stopped picking then it went to number not available. After 2 weeks, I heard the sound of his car and went to open the door, he walked in calmly and said these words "Sweetheart I Love U, but I can't stay here, and trust me I don't want to do what I really feel like doing, but for the sake of peace, am leaving". And that was it, I just stood there transfixed, as much as I tried to move or mortar words, they didn't form neither could I hear myself.
Five years down memory lane, T.J traveled back to the U.S, leaving me to my fate. Just yesterday I attended a conference were I saw my husband talking n laughing with friends I don't even know. I have learnt in the very hard way. My husband never remarried despite pressure from family and friends, I want him back home! God, I so miss him. All I ask is five minutes with him for him to know I have changed, JUST FIVE MINUTES.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by AfricanApple(f): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2014
nice fiction.

3 Likes

Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Don't worry he will come back home.
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by callmespices(f): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Is this really happening to you or its just a copy and paste?? Just a question though

Back to your post, u made the most stupid mistake of your life and it's obvious your husband already moved on, just give him time and pray * my 1 kobo though*
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Biko where is the source

Nice fictional story tho
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2014
I don't know why I feel connected to this story , nice fiction tho.
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by JosephCudjoe(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2014
ITS FICTION

2 Likes

Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by JosephCudjoe(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2014
callmespices: Is this really happening to you or its just a copy and paste?? Just a question though

Back to your post, u made the most stupid mistake of your life and it's obvious your husband already moved on, just give him time and pray * my 1 kobo though*

Not real,Not Copy and Paste...Pure Fiction
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by JosephCudjoe(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2014
callmespices: Is this really happening to you or its just a copy and paste?? Just a question though

Not real,Not Copy and Paste...Pure Fiction just to pass a message
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Brite02(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2014
I don't know why i read this..
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Houseofglam7(f): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Your sex says 'M' and you're preaching about your "husband"

He's not coming back, he just changed his sexuality.....he's straight now.

2 Likes

Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by JosephCudjoe(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Houseofglam7: Your sex says 'M' and you're preaching about your "husband"

He's not coming back, he just changed his sexuality.....he's straight now.
Sum1 help her pls with the definition of fiction
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
How e take concern us undecided shebi nah your life nah,
btw wetin we go for you abi make we beg ur husband for you oya drop him phone number nah , Mtcheeew mofo angry
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Austyn44(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice one OP but I think the wife needs to make up her mind. Does she want her husband back or she wants just 5 minutes? grin
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by nwaobitex: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice writeup
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Ghost01(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice FiKtion! Besides, the lady in the story hasn't changed - isn't going to change, all she needs is for TJ to pop up again and the old romance will reboot instanta!
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Short but captivating.

I av one question tho...

the Husband no get job? grin
How he left home unceremoniously for two weeks beat me
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by doctorofgirls(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
I can't read this long shiiiit
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Don't know what you have till its gone.

Even if its fiction,it does happen.
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Waiting for pat 2
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thump upp op but if you had used this as a story telling lyrics in a song,I bet you would blow up like the world trade centre,this was how immortal technique started with the track...'you never know'
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by tayoxx(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
hmmmm....thankGod it's not real sha
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by egopersonified(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Op, mention me when she gets her 5 mins in part 2
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by ayobase(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
op, no lie o.......you and I know the ART behind the topic "just five minutes with my husband"

wanted asking if e no dey do u.
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Poster, I think what you need is 4 minutes. grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-CPWyZCuMg
[/url]
Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Yemlizzy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Eeyah...how pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! by Agybabe(f): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Some women take men for granted.

Gentility doesn't mean stewpid1ty!

(1) (Reply)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. / Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ / Must Read Romance Story : Must Read: Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.